Discussion - Who Are Your Top 10 Strongest Characters? | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Who Are Your Top 10 Strongest Characters?

BurlapJack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
True, i think he and True Body Ludo will fight each other, with Ludo dying.
Idk about ludo dying but honestly think it would just be a spar (because sword loving bois) once zel is long past protag status

Kinguxsloth

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
1. DK/SD
2. Meliodas/Mael(Noon)
3. Escanor "The One"
4. Ban
5. King
6. The Sinner
7. Cusack/Chandler
8. Zeldris
9. Ludociel
10. Merlin

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
DK and SD
Meliodas
Ban
King/One Escanor
Ludociel
Merlin
Chandler
Cussack
Zeldris
Gowther

Didn't put Mael because I am not sure where to put him.

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
As of now
1.) DK Meliodas
2.) Emo Meliodas and Merlin
3.) Mael
4.) Ban
5.) Zeldris
6.) Ludociel
7.) King
8.) Original Demon

MasniBog

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
1.Emo Mel
2. DK/SD
3.Ban
4.Mael
5.King/ Escanor One mode
6.Zeldoris with DK magic
7.Ludo
8.Sinner
Everyone else

Last edited:

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
1.Emo Mel
2. DK/SD
3.Ban
4.Mael
5.King/ Escanor One mode
6.Zeldoris with DK magic
7.Ludo
8.Sinner
Everyone else
hahahaha emo mel is stronger than dk/sd are you serious.lol.The chapter just said dk is a god. so you mean a demon's emotion stronget than a god.bwahahaha

MasniBog

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
hahahaha emo mel is stronger than dk/sd are you serious.lol.The chapter just said dk is a god. so you mean a demon's emotion stronget than a god.bwahahaha
Emo Mel casually stomping DK proves my point

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Emo Mel casually stomping DK proves my point
hahahaha stomping what. you know that hes not even serious no!?! and the hell its only in mels heart or emotion dk wants to control but mel keeps resisting.haha. it doesnt make any sense at all claiming hes stronger than a god.bwahahaha

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
1.Emo Mel
2. DK/SD
3.Ban
4.Mael
5.King/ Escanor One mode
6.Zeldoris with DK magic
7.Ludo
8.Sinner
Everyone else
I’d put zeldris on par or maybe one spot below Ludociel, but other than that, this is pretty accurate. Oh man. It’s almost hilarious how the power scaling has been utterly fucked in this “war” arc.

Michael Adanza

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm not including the DK and SD in the list, since not much of their capabilities are revealed yet (Except the DK)

10. Doll Gowther - Don't get me hated for this. I placed HIM here not only because he's part of the Seven Deadly Sins and the Ten Commandments, but his ability to manipulate minds makes him deadly. Who knows the extent of his power, but for now he'll be taking the 10th place.

9. Diane - There have been improvement in Diane's power, but that only happened once when they finished the trial gloxi and dolor offered. Not much of a big deal, since her power's only 30,000+. Compared to the current power levels of characters in the manga, it's almost too little. Her PL gets doubled if she performs dolor's dance, which enables her to exceed the power of one of the ten commandments. There might be character enhancement for her in the near future. But for now, I'll place her as the 9th on my list.

8. Archangels Tarmiel and Sariel - A.k.a. the "Dynamic Duo". As part of the Four Archangels and considered as Elites of the Goddess Clan, of course they are among the strongest characters. We all know how this two eliminated an entire legion of Demons in just a blink of an eye... The grace bestowed on them both may be enough to take down Chandler, as Sariel's Tornado will inflict lots of damage to the Demon. The power of the duo grants them the ability to make their own realm, which they name "The Realm of the Gods". We saw them both using this against Estarossa(Now Mael) when the commandments started defiling him, where they explained that "Nobody can survive in it, unless you surpass their combined might". They were both defeated later by Mael which is entirely sad (For me). I'm hoping the two to come back alive and aid the sins in some ways in the manga.

7. Chandler and Cusack - Teachers of Meliodas and Zeldoris, their power level that exceeds 180,000+ made them to this place. We all know the extent of their power, even Chandler alone can take out the entire sins(except Mel) alongside Gloxi and Dolor. They're masters and are greater versions of Mel and Zel, so... yeah.

6.1 Fairy King Harlequin - My boi. His improvement is so good that he was able to manipulate his spirit spear from afar. I dislike his new look though (Don't get mad at me.). King sprouting his fully-developed wings is of course a relief, look, he even managed to stand against Mael on himself where even Sariel, Tarmiel, and Derieri can't. His full power being exposed brought him to this place.

6.2 The Executioner Zeldoris - aka "The Prince of Darkness" and The Commandment of Piety (Formerly). He took against Escanor and Luedociel while Merlin was off fighting Cusack and Chandler. Zeldoris is a gifted child, like his brother, he's overwhelmingly strong, to the extent where he was proclaimed as one of the strongest sword wielders in the Demon World. He deserves this place. That's my boy!

5. Lion's Sin of Pride, Lord Escanor (THE ONE FORM) - All hail the Sun! Escanor at his "The One" form enables him to go whosyourdaddy and thereisnospoon (if you get my reference). At 12:00 PM, he turns to this form and becomes overwhelmingly strong, even stronger than Zeldoris, Chandler and Cusack or even Meliodas' Assault Form (For one minute, of course). By that, he earned the place of being the 5th strongest in the series as according to me.

4.1 Indura Forms - This involves Galand's acquaintance on his indura form, Derieri and Monspeet. We know how terribly strong these monsters are, to the extent where they can surpass even the Ten Commandments, and feared by the demons of the underworld.

4.2 Archangel Ludociel - Leader of the Four Archangels, having the grace of "Flash", this man is by far the most wicked Goddess in the series. Having a sadistic personality, he's very tricky. Look, he overwhelmed the Ten Commandments on their battle 3,000 years ago. He was then surpassed by Derieri and Monspeet on their indura form; At present, possessing the power level of 201,000, it means he's on a whole new level and is stronger than Cusack and Chandler. His grace also enables him to be fast, or even faster than light. But I kinda started liking him when he mention the sins to be his friends, and devoted himself to protecting them against the DK.

4.3 Daughter of Belialuin, Merlin - Boar's sin of Gluttony, Merlin, earns this position due to her magic power "Infinity". Enabling her to cast any magic anytime, also granting her wisdom on both Yin and Yang(lel), since she was blessed by the Supreme Deity and the Demon King. Merlin is intelligibly smart, tricky, and very clever.

3.1 Archangel Mael - Ludociel's younger brother, Mael is an Elite of the Goddess Clan and is also part of the Four Archangels. Being concluded as the strongest warrior of their clan, it's almost clear to imagine how strong he will be at his "The One" form. Since his grace got off by the time he turned into Estarossa 3,000 years ago by the Original Gowther, he got it back when Escanor offered him to take it. Mael was able to surpass even the second strongest ruler of the Underworld; The Sinner. Earning him this position.

3.2 The Sinner - The fusion form of Cusack and Chandler, each time he closes to his death, he becomes more and more stronger. Although the Archangel Ludociel was able to hold him back for a few minutes, he abruptly surpassed the archangel and got the sins alongside their allies into trouble. He lost great chances of winning when Mael arrived; When the Demon King came back possessing Meliodas' body, the sinner disappeared.

2. Ban - Fox's Sin of Greed, and part of the Seven Deadly Sins, his improvement made him so overpowered, that he was even able to withstand the Demon King's strength and power alone, where even the Archangels nor the rest of the Sins can't. The thousand years he spent on Purgatory served as his training on improving his power, and at present, he's facing off the DK himself and is almost on par of him.

1. Elizabeth and Meliodas - My favorite pair on the entire series, Meliodas being he Son of the Demon King and Elizabeth being the favored daughter of the Supreme Deity kinda reminds me of Romeo and Juliet(lmfao). Eli was pointed to be on par with the Archangel Ludociel's power level, or even stronger. She barely expresses her power since she loathe wars and stuffs. But the way how she b#tch-slapped Mel on his assault form and Estarossa may be hints to determine that she's strong. As for me, she's almost on par with Meliodas, being the Demon King's son and the Champion of the Demon World. Cursed by their parents, it's almost sad but nah.

This is my list according to my opinion.

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
1.) Meliodas
2.) Mael
3.) Ban
4.) Zeldris
5.) Ludo
6.) Merlin
7.) King
8.) Gowther
9.) Elizabeth and all insignificant imbeciles

Note: SD and DK arent included because they are almost their in twigos 0.1% untantamount power. twigo is zeno-sama in NNTverse

Omnie

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
1.) Meliodas
2.) Mael
3.) Ban
4.) Zeldris
5.) Ludo
6.) Merlin
7.) King
8.) Gowther

Note: SD and DK arent included because they are almost their in twigos 0.1% untantamount power. twigo is zeno-sama in NNTverse
Only accurate list i’ve seen if Mael is in the one form... but Elizabeth isn’t near top 10 ( but since you said all other insignificants its still accurate )

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Only accurate list i’ve seen if Mael is in the one form... but Elizabeth isn’t near top 10 ( but since you said all other insignificants its still accurate )
Well mael in one mode cant do shit against ban and meliodas lol they are god slayers and mael was clearly scared by the DK
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

1.) Meliodas
2.) Mael
3.) Ban
4.) Zeldris
5.) Ludo
6.) Merlin
7.) King
8.) Gowther

Ban is stronger than Mael even one mode mael

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Well mael in one mode cant do shit against ban and meliodas lol they are god slayers and mael was clearly scared by the DK
Meh, only Meliodas is a potential god slayer. Ban is still considerably inferior, as he was losing to a Demon King who was both in an unfamiliar body, distracted, and fighting multiple other characters.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Meh, only Meliodas is a potential god slayer. Ban is still considerably inferior, as he was losing to a Demon King who was both in an unfamiliar body, distracted, and fighting multiple other characters.
Actually ban was without his ST

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Well the strongest characters are
1.One mode SD(hypothetical)
2.Inner DK Mel with his OG magic/Indura full power DK
3.Mael near noon and one mode
4. Ban with his ST and other abilities
5.One mode Escanor
6.King
7.Ludociel
8.zeldris
9.Merlin
10.Elizabeth

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tier 0
1)Mel
2)Ban

Tier 1
3)Mael
4)King/Escanor(The One)

Tier 2
5)Sinner
6)Zeldris

Tier 3
7)Ludo
8)Merlin
9)Elizabeth
10)Gowther/Diane

Think im fairly accurate. Any disagreements are welcome

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
If I had to write my own logical tier list from a much better written 7DS manga... it would've been:

Tier 0 (I.E PL unknown & unequalled- Max Top Tier)

Demon King/Supreme Deity

Tier 1 (I.E High Top Tier)

Noon Mael
The Sinner
Indura
Afternoon Mael/Peak Mel
Noon Escanor.

Tier 2 (I.E Mid Top Tier)

Ludoshel
Goddess Elizabeth
Base Mael
King/Ban/Diane/Merlin/Gowther (after power-ups)
4C-Mael
Arthur

Tier 3 (I.E Low Top Tier)

Chandler/Cusack
Zeldris
Sariel/Tarmiel

Tier 4:

Estarossa
Human Elizabeth
Monspiet/Derieri
Gloxinia/Drole
Galan/Melascula
Fraudrin/Grayroad

Tier 5:

Matrona
Elaine
ETC

other than that I agree with @Commanderaxe list.

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
If I had to write my own logical tier list from a much better written 7DS manga... it would've been:

Tier 0 (I.E PL unknown & unequalled- Max Top Tier)

Demon King/Supreme Deity

Tier 1 (I.E High Top Tier)

Noon Mael
The Sinner
Indura
Afternoon Mael/Peak Mel
Noon Escanor.

Tier 2 (I.E Mid Top Tier)

Ludoshel
Goddess Elizabeth
Base Mael
King/Ban/Diane/Merlin/Gowther (after power-ups)
4C-Mael
Arthur

Tier 3 (I.E Low Top Tier)

Chandler/Cusack
Zeldris
Sariel/Tarmiel

Tier 4:

Estarossa
Human Elizabeth
Monspiet/Derieri
Gloxinia/Drole
Galan/Melascula
Fraudrin/Grayroad

Tier 5:

Matrona
Elaine
ETC

other than that I agree with @Commanderaxe list.
This would've been a nice ending, although if I was to make one swap it would've been placing Zeldris in tier 2. Tbh I expected Nakaba to end the series placing Elizabeth much higher, similar to your list but I guess he just forgot about her. Same goes for Diane and Gowther

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
This would've been a nice ending, although if I was to make one swap it would've been placing Zeldris in tier 2. Tbh I expected Nakaba to end the series placing Elizabeth much higher, similar to your list but I guess he just forgot about her. Same goes for Diane and Gowther
It all comes down to a combination of factors but the biggest reason is due to him having Elizabeth's curse weaken her to practical fodder level.

At least Meliodas had a way to bring back his power through the loss of his emotions (etc) but the only solution Elizabeth had was to have the curse broken, which suggests her real power would be irrelevant by then anyway (since a God would be around to kill/protect her)

He should've had the 3-day period awaken Elizabeth's true power as well, at least that way she could've done something against a few characters then.