Predictions Who do you think Levi will use the serum on?

Who will Levi use the Serum on

• Total voters

vanihba2000

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
So as you know, Levi has the Titan serum which Kenny had stolen from Rod. He is now entrusted to use it on somebody when found appropriate. Who do you think that person might be?

Last edited:

JoKe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Eren probably....because he is the main character? Idk :teehee

ufnovaes

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think it will be Erwin, he kinda has a death flag on, maybe it can give him a second chance.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Well, there are yes choices in general. First is erern since he is already a shifter and could already control the power he gains. Then rather than on whole the issue would be when. Whoever gets teh shoot transforms into a mindless titan until he eats a shifter. With that in mind the current setting is ideal for them to take the shot and gain a shutter while having the enemy loose one. I would like to see Erwin get the shot. He has sort of s deathflag right now and I would rather see him eat the ape titan.

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Not saying it will happen but there might be a small chance it gets fed to a mindless titan to make them revert. (I doubt a phial that says "regular titan" on it will add any special powers aside from basic shifting, so Eren is out imo.) Of course if the theory that the ability to titan shift itself is an ability that comes from an initial injection, then "regular titan" wouldn't allow them to gamble on reverting a mindless titan either.

Demonspeed

The Blessed User of Dragon Pokémon
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think it will be Erwin, he kinda has a death flag on, maybe it can give him a second chance.
This.

That'd be the best way to save him if he's dying. Either that or some random squad member agonizing because Erwin will refuse to take it.

ufnovaes

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Not saying it will happen but there might be a small chance it gets fed to a mindless titan to make them revert. (I doubt a phial that says "regular titan" on it will add any special powers aside from basic shifting, so Eren is out imo.) Of course if the theory that the ability to titan shift itself is an ability that comes from an initial injection, then "regular titan" wouldn't allow them to gamble on reverting a mindless titan either.
That's some thinking out of the box, dude.
I like that theory.

DustyBones

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I know Levi feels disgust for the titans, but I have the feeling he's the kind of guy that would administer the serum on himself before anyone else. In the way he feels it would spear another from the fate of being a titan in an endless nightmare.
If someone close to him or someone integral to the story becomes fatally injured that may change things; but I don't personally don't see the serum being used anytime soon.

Last edited:

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
it would blow my mind if mikasa was the one to use it.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I think Levi and Mikasa would remain unchanged in the story. A lot of the appeal for both of them is how skilled and powerful they are even though they're 'humans'. If they manage to control the Titan power and eat a shifter, they'd be extremely dangerous but I feel they'll remain normal. Erwin seems the most likely choice imo.

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I think Levi and Mikasa would remain unchanged in the story. A lot of the appeal for both of them is how skilled and powerful they are even though they're 'humans'. If they manage to control the Titan power and eat a shifter, they'd be extremely dangerous but I feel they'll remain normal.
But see, to me that sounds like a very good reason for the First King/others to erradicate the Ackermans, because they're naturally immune to their brainwashing power and that could mean as well that they can perfectly turn around the "will" and do whatever they want with it, as in, dominate whatever power comes into their hands.

If that were to be the case, I think the Ackermans would indeed become Humanity's strongest assets.

THM Nindo

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think we should ressurect that thread.
We have two new really interesting candidate for the serum.

Armin is probably already dead, and it's unlikely that Levi could come back in time anyway.
But the serum is clearly the only thing that could save him now, so it's still a possibility.
I think he should stay dead though...

Sasha's condition is unknown right now.
She seems to have been hit hard by Reiner but I doubt she's dead.
Right now, I think she has a high probability of getting the serum.
Second to Erwin, maybe...

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I think we should ressurect that thread.
We have two new really interesting candidate for the serum.

Armin is probably already dead, and it's unlikely that Levi could come back in time anyway.
But the serum is clearly the only thing that could save him now, so it's still a possibility.
I think he should stay dead though...
I agree, I think he is and should stay dead. Armin being revived and becoming a shifter would be really bad for his character after his sacrifice and whatnot.

Sasha's condition is unknown right now.
She seems to have been hit hard by Reiner but I doubt she's dead.
Right now, I think she has a high probability of getting the serum.
Second to Erwin, maybe...
Well, Sasha was only hit by the wood from the roof, not directly by Reiner's hand, but yeah we don't know just how severe her wounds are, if at all.

I don't remember where I said this, but I think the serum will be used outside of Shiganshina, which leaves Levi, nameless soldier, and Erwin as the candidates.

The way I see it, Erwin is now quite far away from where Levi is going and where Zeke is running to. Levi would have to kill all the Titans + Mule Titan, and drag Zeke all over to Erwin (after he finds him). I think this is very unlikely to happen, so Erwin will probably die.

Unless Levi/Zeke end up crossing paths with the nameless soldier, I don't see the soldier reaching up to them on foot. And even, let's say, that Levi catches up to Zeke, has him pinned down again, and the soldier is nearby, and Levi is telling him to eat the serum, I can see the soldier going all "uh? Wh- what? What is that? I don't wanna!"

And because Levi has to make a quick decision, the only reasonable thing to do would be take the serum himself IF he really wants to keep the promise to Erwin.

Levi could think "hmm, I don't know how the situation inside the Walls is, maybe someone there could need the serum", and he could chose to let Zeke go in exchange for saving (maybe) someone's life. Honestly, I don't think Levi would let him go no matter what considering he promised this to an Erwin who was about to die... but it's a possibility, and a throw back to when Levi said nobody ever knows how things will turn out.

But yeah, right now, Levi is the most likely choice. Unless he forcefully injects the serum in the other soldier so he can feed him Zeke xD.

Marijeta

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Mikasa and Levi both.

Last edited: