Discussion - Who is the coolest villain in Naruto? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Who is the coolest villain in Naruto?

Who is the coolest bad guy in Naruto?

• Total voters

Kusachu

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
NOW MULTIPLE CHOICE!

I tried to think of as many bad guys as possible and yeah, I know, some of the characters on the list might not be considered 'bad guys', but they were bad guys at one point, so yeah... I added OTHER because i was tempted to include the stupid bad guys from the anime fillers, so if you happen to want to vote for one of those you can. Or in case i forgot anyone. I'm curious if the person i think will get the most votes, will actually get the most votes! :amuse

I am voting for The Leader because he looks like he might be hot from his silhouette I mean, he's the leader of the infamous Akatsuki! He HAS to be cool!

MODIFIED!!!! (I'm reposting my latest post here in the first post for people who didn't follow this poll when it was started.)

Okay, so as soon as all Akatsuki have been revealed (which may actually still be a while), I will wipe the votes and start anew! We all know that Itachi really won this, and he was then banished from the competition to give the other baddies a chance. Here are the results as of 10-12-06!

FIRST: Orochimaru - 34 (19.4%)
SECOND: Sasuke - 20 (11.4%)
THIRD: The Leader - 15 (8.6%) Gaara - 15 (8.6%)
FOURTH: Kyuubi - 13 (7.4%) Kimimaro - 13 (7.4%) Zabuza - 13 (7.4%)
FIFTH Sasori - 12 (6.9%)
SIXTH: Deidara - 7 (4%)
SEVENTH: Kisame - 6 (3.4%) Kabuto - 6 (3.4%) Haku - 6 (3.4%)
EIGTH: Hidan - 3 (1.7%)
NINTH: Zetsu - 2 (1.1%) Shuukaku - 2 (1.1%)
TENTH: Kin - 1 (0.6%)

Other (please name) - 7 (4%)

People seem to think that Orochimaru is cool for reasons that i cannot grasp, but he was the only one to even have a chance at competing with Itachi so i guess he deserves some kind of respect, BUT Sassykins came up like crazy after his first evil appearance and i actually thought he would surpass his master! Perhaps he will next time around??

The Leader (my personal fave) has come up and held his own even though he had never been pictured as more than a shadow, that earns him so much clout. I will ever cheer for him...and also Sasuke. *nod* Gaara...evil Gaara has certainly earned his place. He was the original psycho. No saying "Oh i wont vote for him cuz he went soft!" This poll is based on EVILNESS, and when he was evil, he was evil to the core damn it!!!

Kadoman seems to think that Kimimaro should be lord of evil coolness next to Itachi, but I'm afraid there are just more that are cooler...everyone point and laugh at Kado-chan. p (Just messin' with ya, Mod-supreme.) Meh, Kyuubi got Pwned by Sasuke so he isn't cool IMHO, and Zabuza, well, yeah he was cool, but Kimimaro was cooler i think.

Sasori, well, he's the top ranking Akatsuki next to (Itachi) the Leader. He must have earned it somehow.

Deidara...well, i just don't like him. If he was actually a SHE i think i would like him more though...hmmm...

I thought Kisame would have placed higher...he's pretty cool IMO. And Kabuto...HE IS NOT COOL! THE WUSS! oh sorry... Erm...Haku was indeed a cool baddy, yet a bit to cuddly for my taste...he does get cool points for cross dressing though.

Hidan was working at a huge disadvantage since i added him really late in the poll, bu he still got some votes. Masochism is ALWAYS cool im my book.

Zetsu and Shuukaku are both pretty cool, but i think that once we see a bit more of Zetsu he'll be cooler than the foul mouthed Tanuki what got PWNED by Naruto and Gamma Bunta.

Kin...who the F&*K voted for HER??? lol

The others: I'm not going back and looking for which these "others" are to place them, but I know one is Evil Gai, and a couple of them are Itachi *sigh* even after he was banished!!! WTF!!

So when i redo this, i think I'm gonna leave off all the ones who got 0 votes (with the exception of Kakuzu) and they'll just have to be added to the Other category, BUT What about Itachi?? Should he continue to be banished? Or should i give him another chance? Anyone think there is anyone who can match Itachi's evil coolness?

OH! And of course sweet little Tobi will be on the future poll! smile-big

Modified again. 7-9-07

New poll is up. Let the voting begin. Itachi is back...*sigh* Let us watch him crush all...

Last edited:

spactaa

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Please register to see the content of this post.

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States

okyatoks

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States

foxez69

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States

spactaa

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kusachu

Reaction score
Country
United States