Question - Will Mana Challenge Soma (and Erina) in a Shokugeki? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Will Mana Challenge Soma (and Erina) in a Shokugeki?

Chingaruna517

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
OK, guys. With the manga's 132nd or 133rd chapter is around the corner and such, maybe it would be OK for me to actually making several stipulations about the future chapter after 312-313. So, here is mine personal stipulation

PERSONAL STIPULATION
With the Fried Rice humbles and traumatizes Asahi through its sensational taste, handing him his first and only defeat (for now), Soma becomes a hero for ending Noir's reign of terror once and for all while advancing for the Finals where he will fight against Erina for the BLUE's main prize. Mana, who is now seemly impressed by Soma's feat especially in making such dish despite its simplicity, demands Erina to forfeit her match and want declared Soma as a winner by default. However, Soma rejects Mana's proposal for 3 reasons: a) he has no desire to be a chef to anybody since he valued Yukihira Diner the most ,b) he refuses to forgive Mana for making Erina suffered a long term agony to the point of self-pity, and c)he still remembers her initial disrespectful comment towards the fried rice he cooked that reminds his days with his late mother Tamako. This baffles everyone especially the bookmen for they are shocked to see someone rejects even the Bookmaster's lucrative proposal. Rather than respecting his wishes, Mana insists Soma to accept her proposal only to be rejected again as boy wants nothing to do with the Nakiri's affair and want to go home. Had enough of Soma's "insolence" and vows to get what she wants, Mana personally challenge Soma into a Shokugeki, with a stipulation that the Yukihira Genius must join BLUE unconditionally if he loses....

Anyhow, what do think about these losers above? Leave your comments below and share it out in the forum!

Sara bassim

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
OK, guys. With the manga's 132nd or 133rd chapter is around the corner and such, maybe it would be OK for me to actually making several stipulations about the future chapter after 312-313. So, here is mine personal stipulation

PERSONAL STIPULATION
With the Fried Rice humbles and traumatizes Asahi through its sensational taste, handing him his first and only defeat (for now), Soma becomes a hero for ending Noir's reign of terror once and for all while advancing for the Finals where he will fight against Erina for the BLUE's main prize. Mana, who is now seemly impressed by Soma's feat especially in making such dish despite its simplicity, demands Erina to forfeit her match and want declared Soma as a winner by default. However, Soma rejects Mana's proposal for 3 reasons: a) he has no desire to be a chef to anybody since he valued Yukihira Diner the most ,b) he refuses to forgive Mana for making Erina suffered a long term agony to the point of self-pity, and c)he still remembers her initial disrespectful comment towards the fried rice he cooked that reminds his days with his late mother Tamako. This baffles everyone especially the bookmen for they are shocked to see someone rejects even the Bookmaster's lucrative proposal. Rather than respecting his wishes, Mana insists Soma to accept her proposal only to be rejected again as boy wants nothing to do with the Nakiri's affair and want to go home. Had enough of Soma's "insolence" and vows to get what she wants, Mana personally challenge Soma into a Shokugeki, with a stipulation that the Yukihira Genius must join BLUE unconditionally if he loses....

Anyhow, what do think about these losers above? Leave your comments below and share it out in the forum!
I don't think that asahi will be that good boy after his lost
I mean he will definitely do something

Chingaruna517

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think that asahi will be that good boy after his lost
I mean he will definitely do something
Him? Trying to do something suspicious? Whatever it is, its futile now considering Mana's unique blessing after eating the Fried Rice has exceed even the Cross Knife polished pie, which may seal his first and only lost here. Are we going to see him again in the whatever future chapter ahead after BLUE Arc? Hopefully not.