• Total voters

XXEliteXXAceXX

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

"My interest is to further spread the popularity of Korean Pop [K-Pop]. Therefore, I decided to create this thread so that fans can talk, share, and post different things related to this band. I hope to keep this thread updated not only in their new releases of music videos, songs, and performances but also any sort of media they make an appearance in."

GROUP INFORMATION

Fandom Club Name: INNER CIRCLE​

WINNER [위너] is a South Korean Boy Band under the label of YG Entertainment. The group consists of 4 members:
  1. Kang Seung-yoon [Seungyoon or Yoon]
  2. Kim Jin-woo [Jinwoo or Jinu]
  3. Song Min-ho [Mino]
  4. Lee Seung-hoon [Seunghoon or Hoony]
They made their official debut on August 15th, 2014 and is still currently active today. Some of their well-known songs include Empty, Sentimental, Color Ring, Don't Flirt, Baby Baby, Different, Really Really, Fool, Love Me Love Me, and Island.

GROUP MEMBERS

Name: Kang Seung-yoon [강승윤]
Stage Name: Seungyoon [승윤]
Roles: Leader, Main Vocalist, and Maknae​

Seungyoon was born in Busan, South Korea on January 21st, 1994. He is a South Korean singer-songwriter, record producer, and actor. Some of his well-known music solos includes Instinctively, It Rains, Wild and Young, Stealer, etc.

Name: Kim Jin-woo [김진우]
Stage Name: Jinwoo [진우]
Roles: Lead Vocalist and Visual​

Jinwoo was born in Imja-do, Sinan County, South Jeolla, South Korea on September 26th, 1991. He is a South Korean singer and actor. Some of his well-known dramas includes Magic Cellphone, Love for a Thousand More, etc.

Name: Song Min-ho [송민호]
Stage Name: Mino [미노]
Roles: Main Rapper and Sub-Vocalist

Mino was born in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea on March 30th, 1993. He is a South Korean songwriter, producer, and rapper. Some of his well-known music solos includes Turtle Ship, Money Flow, Fear, Okey Dokey, Body, etc.

Name: Lee Seung-hoon [이승훈]
Stage Name: Seunghoon [승훈]
Roles: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, and Sub-Vocalist

Seunghoon was born in Busan, South Korea on January 11th, 1992. He is a South Korean singer, songwriter, rapper, and choreographer. Some of his well-known music solos includes Ma Boy 2 and more.

Last edited:

Kiki

Magu's Fantasy
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I liked Really Really.

Wow, Seungyoon is the leader and the maknae at the same time? I've never found such case in other groups.

XXEliteXXAceXX

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Check out WINNER's version of 'Haru Haru' by BIGBANG as well as their performance at 2017 SBS Gayodaejun!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Check out WINNER's performances at 2017 MBC Music Festival!

Kiki

Magu's Fantasy
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
After listening to Fool over and over, I think I like it :nod
What I like from Really Really and Fool is that these songs give 'chill' vibe. Idk how to describe it lol. But these songs suit when you listen to them during afternoon teatime or rain.

XXEliteXXAceXX

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Check out WINNER's new music video!

I only listened to the album briefly but my favorite was "Have A Good Day", even though the Japanese version was released a while ago.

Check out WINNER's comeback on Inkigayo! Got to admit, that stage is one of the best that I've seen yet...

Kiki

Magu's Fantasy
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
@XXEliteXXAceXX who is the member that sounds like EXO Baekhyun & NCT Jaehyun? I happened to listen to Really Really and Fool (coincidentally played in my YT playlist) and I found his voice similar to them. But in Really Really he really sounds like Baekhyun, in Fool he really sounds like Jaehyun

XXEliteXXAceXX

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
@XXEliteXXAceXX who is the member that sounds like EXO Baekhyun & NCT Jaehyun? I happened to listen to Really Really and Fool (coincidentally played in my YT playlist) and I found his voice similar to them. But in Really Really he really sounds like Baekhyun, in Fool he really sounds like Jaehyun
Sounds like you're referring to Seungyoon (or Yoon), the main vocalist and maknae of the group. Now that you mention it, he does kind of sound like Baekhyun, especially during the long notes in my opinion. As for Jaehyun, I'm less familiar with him but I do hear a resemblance as well. Just to make sure though, you're talking about this guy, right?

Either way, I'm glad you noticed that because the similarities in their voices actually never crossed my mind until now. Haha.

Last edited:

Kiki

Magu's Fantasy
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Sounds like you're referring to Seungyoon (or Yoon), the main vocalist and maknae of the group. Now that you mention it, he does kind of sound like Baekhyun, especially during the long notes in my opinion. As for Jaehyun, I'm less familiar with him but I do hear a resemblance as well. Just to make sure though, you're talking about this guy, right?

Either way, I'm glad you noticed that because the similarities in their voices actually never crossed my mind until now. Haha.
Sorry for late reply Elite, I was so busy.

Oh my, now in that video he sounds more like Jaehyun than Baekhyun. I can differentiate Baekhyun's voice and Jaehyun's very well, but in that vid Yoon is just... I guess his voice can change at some point.

Actually I didn't notice it before, but I read some comments on YouTube saying these 3 have similar voice color.

Here is Jaehyun singing compilation and now I think Yoon's voice is more similar to Jaehyun's than Baekhyun's.

XXEliteXXAceXX

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry for late reply Elite, I was so busy.

Oh my, now in that video he sounds more like Jaehyun than Baekhyun. I can differentiate Baekhyun's voice and Jaehyun's very well, but in that vid Yoon is just... I guess his voice can change at some point.

Actually I didn't notice it before, but I read some comments on YouTube saying these 3 have similar voice color.

Here is Jaehyun singing compilation and now I think Yoon's voice is more similar to Jaehyun's than Baekhyun's.
No problem.

And yeah I agree. Their voices do have a similar feel to it. It would be interesting to see a collaboration between WINNER and NCT. Actually, I've always wondered what a YG X SM collaboration would be like since they are known to have very different tastes when it comes to music.

Kiki

Magu's Fantasy
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
No problem.

And yeah I agree. Their voices do have a similar feel to it. It would be interesting to see a collaboration between WINNER and NCT. Actually, I've always wondered what a YG X SM collaboration would be like since they are known to have very different tastes when it comes to music.
I believe there will be a lot of people saying they have similar voice if that happens haha. And yes I want a YG x SM collab too :nod

But I admit Yoon is more advanced than Jaehyun. Jaehyun is only a lead vocalist.