Games - World of Warcraft | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games World of Warcraft

Paper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
i've been playing WoW these past few weeks, and i've found it quite entartaining; i'm sure that i'm not the only one, so feel free to discuss about WoW here! :XD enjoy!

i'll start off...

i have a Undead Warrior, arms/fury hybrid....still weak though.....

i just recently made a druid...and i gotta say...i like it better than my warrior....

Last edited:

ILUVATAR

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Re: the WoW thread

i have been playing Wow for quite some time.

i have a 70lvl undead warlock, a master demonologist and i am in love with my Felguard
<3 :3 this is my main character
i have some alternative characters, a 47lvl Blood Elf priest with shadow talents but i intend to make him holy since i loooove healing >.> weirdo - and a 27lvl Blood Elf Hunter that is obssesed with having Cats as pets xD i also pick their names from japanese words, my current cat's name is NekoTsuki -> the Cursed cat. >_> found it from the manga Fruit Basket.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom

YAY! someone finally posted! :XD nice! i just ditched my warrior and made a new druid in a nes server....since my guildies moved....:scry....i wasted a lot of time :scry...

ILUVATAR

Reaction score
Country
Greece

too bad for you. :<
well i have found a very good guild with my priest and took my warlock there too ^^
i am in "Lightning's Blade" in the english servers
in what server are you?
something that bothers me is that every other person that plays Wow comes to me and says "jee man, how many more characters are you going to create? can't you choose?" i find their comments idiot as they themselves are so i ignore them. i mean, isn't Wow created for us to have fun with is? is there an unwritten law that says YOU MUST HAVE ONLY ONE CHARACTER or YOU MUST FIRST GET YOUR CHARACTER TO THE HIGHEST LVL AND THEN MAKE ANOTHER ONE. >_>

Last edited:

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom

damn right man!

i'm in jubeithos, it's an oceanic server, but before that i was in bonechower. all of my characters are in the horde....but i intend on making a dranei pallie once i get BC.....that'll take a long time though, seeing as my main is only lvl13...:scry i hate starting over :scry

speaking of starting over...i just made a lock in jubeithos....i'm gonna use it as my main now...gotta love that voidwalker :XD

Last edited:

ILUVATAR

Reaction score
Country
Greece

voidwalker? hmph.... Felguards ftw. \o/ by the way, i just retalented to Demonology - Destruction. i don't have my beloved Felguard now but i do a hell of damage :grin :kukuku

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom

aww...but i love my vaidwalker! it's sooo squishyyy :XD

i'm actually thinking of going affliction-demonology.

ILUVATAR

Reaction score
Country
Greece

if you do that you will increase your damage with curses dramatically. i have seen a guy like that...... stepping in Battlegrounds... or should i say Stomping >_<..... the guy releashed hell when he started casting. Corruption, Curse Of Agony, Immolate and Siphon Life all doing major damage to everyone they touched. god save us

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom

afflictions great! i'm one level away from having insta-cast corruption :XD i'mma re-role to pure affliction, then back to demo once i reach 40....that way i've already fot my felpuppy and felpony! :XD

ILUVATAR

Reaction score
Country
Greece

you mean Felhunter and Felguard? o.o;
hey.... what about the Succubus? :eyeroll :kukuku

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom

Imp= group
Voidwalker= levelling
Succubus= PvP with non casters
Felhunter= PvP with casters
Felguard= killing in general
Infernal= killing in general, suicide...lol...but i still want one :XD

man... i'm thinking of making a ret-pallie now...

ILUVATAR

Reaction score
Country
Greece

i once brought forth an Infernal.... i was trying to do alone a full group quest :rofl
i completed the quest with it a second before i die..... must of my enemies died with my..... and an ally that was near by watching (i am sure he would have tryed to kill me himself) died too :kukuku INFERNAL POWAH

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom

EDIT FOR UPDATE

i'm finally in outlands (lvl66)...sigh...i'm now focusing on getting my FSW set, and my spellstrike set, that way as soon as i ding 70- BAM epiced out! :XD

i'm FG specced now, with the rest of my points in afflic for some minor drain-tanking, and i gotta say....i'm really satisfied with it...600 spell damage (with master demonologist- felguard, and felarmor), improved drain life with fel concentration...each tick does 290+ dps :D when i instance i normally ask for GBoS (if with a pallie) or pop my imp out to reduce my thread....then i proceed to spam dots on multiple mobs :XD

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei%27Thos&n=Eostare
^my toon :D

planning on going back to afflic for raiding 10-15 mans, and once my guild progresses to 20-40mans i'll spec destro for more burst DPS.

Last edited:

itachi-

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Enter Warcraft III.

Well, I've searched every single thread at the Video Games' area and havent found even the smallest mention of the super-zomg PC game Warcraft III. Does anyone here (excepting me, of course, and Reavie, as I'm sure he does) play war3? If yes, where? Euronet, GG-Game...
And by Warcraft III, I'd like to highlight, I also mean DotA and TD stuffz, right? XD

<3Matsumoto<3

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Re: Enter Warcraft III.

Played WC3 and TFT alot before i started on WoW, played some DoTA but not mutch, more of a fan of the regular MP maps:P thou Tower defence is pretty cool^^

dandy65

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Re: Enter Warcraft III.

I play DotA! And TDs! You guys should try GemTD(non-teamplay)! Haha...Standard games are fun too...(Night Elves for noobs, 4eva!! :)) or Animefight, considering this is a manga forum. Lol

kisit

Reaction score
Country
United States

*Cringes at reviving such an old thread* but...

Anyone out there still playing!? We have WotLK out now, toons are getting nerfed, while Death knights are over powered and the new love/hate class. People are complaining that they have to lvl to 80 or quiting while others are re-rolling... There has to be some other Wow heads here to banter on about the worlds most popluar MMORPG!?

I'm currently rolling a hunter and a druid on the alliance side of the house on Ravencrest [US]. Was pretty upset when the latest patch came out and the hunters got nerf'd so badly for BM spec. My hunter is now sitting idle as I try to get my druid to 80 since she is still kicking butt and taking names doing well over 4k in crits while in raid groups as a lvl 71/Balance :D Very happy with her so far. Wish I could say the same for my poor hunter though...

OhDearMoshe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I started just recently....its......good for a giggle

kisit

Reaction score
Country
United States

I know a lot of people that have either stopped playing all together or are casual players now. I think some are just discouraged about the new lvl cap since it is a slow grind to get more than one toon up there at a time. I started playing shortly before the patch raising the lvl to 80 came out so I've never know what it is like to be capped and all powerful haha. I really only play as often as I do because of the fact that I know many of the ppl in my guild in real life and work with a few of them :D

I love the horde but all my friends played alliance so I had to go where the help was haha. I do have a few horde toons but none that get much attention. :P

Currently I have:
72 Balance Druid - NElf
71 Survival Hunter - Drenai
61 Blood Death Night - NElf
16 Retro Pally - Human
plus a bunch of other random toons that I don't play atm.