Wow I can still edit this? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wow I can still edit this?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
GK and Rampage both suggested I make one, so I am.

Here are a few basics, I suppose:

My real name is Katy, but I'm pretty sure that GK is the only one who calls me that. Rampage calls me Taki, and some call me Lady as well.
I love sports.
I love MH
I love field hockey
I'm allergic to cigarette smoke

That's all for now, but I'm happy to answer any questions that you might have ^^

Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

How did you get into Naruto? =D

Why are you so much fun? <3

Favorite dessert?

jabbament

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Unless Paladin (GK) dies, there will never be another chapter of manga or episode of anime ever released. What do you choose?

(Oh I just had to ask out of random curiosity.)

eaballer10

Reaction score
Country
United States

Another female mod... that's always excellent!

Question: "What took GK so long to make you a mod, when he mentioned you so many times?" XD

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

How did you come here =) ?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

Gold Knight said:
How did you get into Naruto? =D

Why are you so much fun? <3

Favorite dessert?
Well, the english dubs started coming on Toonami about...I guess a year ago? maybe less. I got hooked from the start. It's been love ever since ^^ I prefer the subs over the dubs, though, and have seen all 195 episodes to date (or was it 196?) Thank God for YouTube!

I don't know why I'm so much fun ^^ I think it's just because I really like MH :D and all the pople here are great.

Favortie dessert? That's hard. Probably this Norweigen Caramel cake my mom makes ^^ (sorry if I spelt that wrong
:sweat) It's a light yellow cake with a liquid "caramel" on top. It's soooooooooooo yummy ^^ but I like Hershey's Symphony bars too, with almonds and toffee bits ^^

jabbament said:
Unless Paladin (GK) dies, there will never be another chapter of manga or episode of anime ever released. What do you choose?

How morbid.
I'd choose GK. duh. XD :D

eaballer10 said:
Another female mod... that's always excellent!

Question: "What took GK so long to make you a mod, when he mentioned you so many times?" XD
I feel special now ^^
Um, You'd have to ask him that. XD I really don't know.
des said:
How did you come here =) ?
Well, the anime started getting into fillers and I was like "I wanna know what happens next, after the timeskip." So I searched the internet for Naruto Scanslations, and lo and behold, MH pops up. I joined, and I'm glad I did!

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Why did my post disappear? I'm not so evil. :smile-big
I'll ask again.

Which sport is field hockey? Why do you like it so much?

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

LadyHatake said:
How morbid.
Hrm...Paladin > Japan? Naaaaaahhhhhh....

And about that desert you said was:
Favortie dessert? That's hard. Probably this Norweigen Caramel cake my mom makes ^^ (sorry if I spelt that wrong
sweat) It's a light yellow cake with a liquid "caramel" on top. It's soooooooooooo yummy ^^
Its not Flan is it? Is it an actual flour cake and caramel or is it like custard and caramel? It sounds good, but turned up nothing when I tried to look it up. :p

What about pets? Got any? If not, what sort of pet(s) would you want?

Oh, and more importantly: What do you think about cats?

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

jabbament said:

:spank

LadyHatake said:
How morbid.
:glomp

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Yey, I didn't actually know Lady was a... mangahelper (I guess a mod?). I'm always happy to see more female mods for some odd reason I don't know myself =).

Question: Do you actually play hockey or do you just like observing the matches?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

Luckas04 said:
Why did my post disappear? I'm not so evil. :smile-big
I'll ask again.

Which sport is field hockey? Why do you like it so much?
I'll post pictures, since I don't knwo how to really explain it:

Btw, these aren't pictures of me or my teammates. I'll post some of those later.
jabbament said:
Hrm...Paladin > Japan? Naaaaaahhhhhh....

And about that desert you said was:Its not Flan is it? Is it an actual flour cake and caramel or is it like custard and caramel? It sounds good, but turned up nothing when I tried to look it up. :p

What about pets? Got any? If not, what sort of pet(s) would you want?

Oh, and more importantly: What do you think about cats?
Nope, it's not flan, it's an actual cake. I'll post the recipe, if you want ;)
I have two cats, actually. They're both himilayans, one's a blue point and the other is a flame point. I posted their pictures in the Pet Thread over in General Discussion. Anyways, the blue point is Yeti, and she's about 6 years old. She's a lap cat and if you sing or talk at a really high pitch, she'll come to you ^^ The flame point, Gryffin, is flat faced, and he's 3 or 4 years old. He isn't very intelligent, and he loves to sit in the window and watch squirrels and birds. They drive him nuts. XD He's not much of a people person, unless he's looking for treats ;)
Yeti:

I love cats ^^ they're fairly self sufficient and you don't have to take them for walks. Although maybe one day I would like to get a dog ^^
Gold Knight said:
*swoon*
ibra87 said:
Yey, I didn't actually know Lady was a... mangahelper (I guess a mod?). I'm always happy to see more female mods for some odd reason I don't know myself =).

Question: Do you actually play hockey or do you just like observing the matches?
Yep, I became a mod for the General Discussion and General Entertainment a few days ago ^^
I play field hockey, actually. I've played for 5 years now, and I love it. I'm a goalkeeper. I'm actaully one of the top ranked players in our district ^^. I'm a goalkeeper in football/soccer as well.

Last edited:

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Italy

LadyHatake, your photos explain better than thousands of words.

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

LadyHatake said:
Nope, it's not flan, it's an actual cake. I'll post the recipe, if you want ;)
Ooooh, that'd be cool. I can't eat sweets very often or I get sick, but I'm curious. Sounds good. :p

I have two cats, actually. They're both himilayans, one's a blue point and the other is a flame point. I posted their pictures in the Pet Thread over in General Discussion. Anyways, the blue point is Yeti, and she's about 6 years old. She's a lap cat and if you sing or talk at a really high pitch, she'll come to you ^^ The flame point, Gryffin, is flat faced, and he's 3 or 4 years old. He isn't very intelligent, and he loves to sit in the window and watch squirrels and birds. They drive him nuts. XD He's not much of a people person, unless he's looking for treats ;)

I love cats ^^ they're fairly self sufficient and you don't have to take them for walks. Although maybe one day I would like to get a dog ^^
Ahhh, well good! I strongly dislike those that dislike cats. :darn

I'll have to go find the thread and look for the pictures when I'm less lazy. I don't visit General forum often. :s

Oh, last question for now (I'll try to come up with some extremely random/odd ones later): Have you traveled anywhere interesting in your life?

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

cats you say? I remember having a cat before in time (8 years ago). One day it went out all alone and came late at night (guess what it's done?). Some time later my bro is opening his closet when he found the cat and it's kittens sitting there, and blood all over the place X-D And the same thing happened a couple of times :-p

So here's a piece of advice: CATS ARE EVIL, lookout lady

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

Luckas04 said:
LadyHatake, your photos explain better than thousands of words.
^^ it's similar to soccer, except there's a certain area you have to be in to score. You have to be 16 or less yards form the goal and inside a half-cricle that is in front of the goal for a goal to count.
jabbament said:
Ooooh, that'd be cool. I can't eat sweets very often or I get sick, but I'm curious. Sounds good. :p
Ahhh, well good! I strongly dislike those that dislike cats. :darn

I'll have to go find the thread and look for the pictures when I'm less lazy. I don't visit General forum often. :s

Oh, last question for now (I'll try to come up with some extremely random/odd ones later): Have you traveled anywhere interesting in your life?
I'll post the recipe in a few minutes ^^

I put the pics of the cats in spoiler tags in the laast post ^^
Anywhere interesting, huh? Nope. I went to the Grand Canyon and stuff when I was little but the only thing I rememebr is leaving my favorite stuffed animal, a bunny named Honey, in our hotel room. I was so sad :crying
I've been to a couple of different states, (Florida, Georgia, S. Carolina, N. Carolina, Maryland, West Virginia, Pennsylvania) but mostly I've just passed through there. Though, the border between South Carolina and North Carolina was..um...Interesting...
ibra87 said:
cats you say? I remember having a cat before in time (8 years ago). One day it went out all alone and came late at night (guess what it's done?). Some time later my bro is opening his closet when he found the cat and it's kittens sitting there, and blood all over the place X-D And the same thing happened a couple of times :-p

So here's a piece of advice: CATS ARE EVIL, lookout lady
They aren't evil. I've never had a problem with my kitties. They're spoilt rotten, but not evil ^^ And I dont have to worry about finding a litter of kittens in my closet, because we get our cats spayed and neutered. XD

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

^ If you neuter your cats that won't happen -_-

Cats are adorable <3

EDIT: LadyHatake beat me to it, heh.

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

For sure. It seems cruel not to, unless to plan to actually breed your cats.

So given that you haven't been out of the country, here's another question before I leave due to Paladin's PFM:

What part of the world would you like to travel to, if anywhere?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

jabbament said:
For sure. It seems cruel not to, unless to plan to actually breed your cats.

So given that you haven't been out of the country, here's another question before I leave due to Paladin's PFM:

What part of the world would you like to travel to, if anywhere?
Well, Japan for sure, but I'd also love to see Ireland and Australia. Japan because I love the culture there, both the contemporary and more traditional. i'd love to see old shirnes, and Tokyo alll lit up at night ^^
Ireland because I;ve seen pictures and it's just so beautiful. It's kind of like a fairytale or something. Australia because it just seems so cool.

I'd love to see everywhere, actually. Every place has something different to offer.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

My PFM? o.O

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score