Shounen Yakitate! Japan! by Hashiguchi Takashi

Alan Smithee

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I love this manga! Well, the current tv show challenge arc sucks, but, everything before it was truly great.

ryuu_kujirai

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I want to do the rest of the projects but I still didn't find anyone to translate T_T

Helltroll

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Damn...I just watched the anime and I'm really disappointed tos ee that this manga isn't fully scanlated :(
Anyway..there was new chapter release in the apst days but there are still more than 3 volumes untranslated. Unfortunately I'm not fluid in japanese and not a Manga Editor. So does anybody know where I can get at least the RAW's for the series?

segua

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was really disappointed yet amazed at the ending episode of the anime of Yakitate Japan. I mean he was fighting the Meister but how did it build up to it? Don't know if that really happens in the manga or not.

Some of the TV arc parts were really good. Hoping to see more chapter releases.

ryuu_kujirai

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
In the manga Azuma REALLY fight with the Meister and Kirisaki. However, different theme :p

Icarus

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
excuse me.. sorry for being a noob.. could someone tell me where can i download yakitake japan chapter 196 until 202?? or is there someone who willing to upload that chapter for me?? thank you so much...