1. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  2. It's time for the Autumn Art contest! Submissions for Autumn Video Contest has begun. Create a video that fills our hearts with this year's fall.

The winner of the Chibi Avatar and Signature contest is Organizized! Congratulations!
  3. The Manga League is finally here!
  4. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  5. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2018 have begun. Nominate your favorite Manga now!
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Chapter Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

Discussion in 'Yakusoku no Neverland' started by Belserion, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Belserion

Belserion Queen of Dragons

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Yakusoku no Neverland.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post rips of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

2. OfficialHxH

OfficialHxH Registered User

United States
  3. Lomahongva

Lomahongva Registered User

Spain
    So, we get a flashback showing that they succeeded in infiltrating the city in the demon's territory and reached the correct temple from Emma's vision...

What a creepy "cult image" (I'll use this term until we get an explanation on what that thing is). Fast theory: it could be the real body of the demon that talked to Emma in the ruins... Something similar to what happens in GoT, what do you think?

And finally the shelter's been found by the henchmen of the Ratri Clan... Well, now we'll know for sure if that man is on the kids side or not.

Seraph, revo, Erinyes and 1 other person like this.
  4. OfficialHxH

United States
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  5. Erinyes

Erinyes Intl Translator

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

The Wall
  6. OfficialHxH

United States
    Bruh i have no idea where my brain was lol but fixed

7. deyna

deyna Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Malaysia
    A statue of a demon holding a human kid to offer to their "god" and a very thin demon in a cell?

Aaaand, they found them.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  8. WithYouInSpirit

WithYouInSpirit Certified Sensei

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Australia
  9. Admiral Teach

Admiral Teach Registered User

Water Tribe
    Funny how humans have always proven more scary than the demons. First Mama, now this guy with Gilda's glasses. Guess he took the pair she left behind at Grace Field. That, or he her father and big round glasses are a genetically inherited style preference.

Anyway, they are in the first real bind since Grace Field. For the first time in ages they are now in jeopardy, and Alex Trebek is nowhere in sight.

It's great to experience the thrilling sense of the unknown again, to taste from the armchair the great question of survival. I can see no clear way out. It is EXACTLY as Gilda's gene-doner (it gonna be such a tearful reunion, even though they have never met) this time, a slaughter is the only possible answer. Question is now, who will slaughter whom?

Can we expect Sung-Ju to descend soon? It just wouldn't do to have his nest of wild humans murdered before they can successfully reproduce several generations. Or better yet, open the walls.

I mean, finally! The manga seems to have gotten back on track with its impending doom atmosphere. All that remains is to add some helpful psychological planning and we are all set.

syx, Erinyes, Bigbootyjudy and 3 others like this.
  10. Seraph

Seraph Registered User

Finland
  11. Kurisubestwaifu

Kurisubestwaifu Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Portugal
    So anyone has looked carefuly at the chart inside those towers, when the kids went to check it?
    I was discussing with my friend how interesting it was since it looked like some sort of evolution representation, you have as base different living beings, and at the end (at the bottom) what looks like different "demon" species. In one of the lines, there is what looks like a human being.
    This is just random speculation but how amusing it would be that the creatures we actually know as demons were creatures geneticaly created/modified, being that the most inteligent ones were result of tests on humans.
    On another note, i smell blood in the next chapters to come, there will be some sorte of sacrifice, and i can imagine Lucas being one of the oldes using himself as bait or something to everyone else be able to escape.

12. Bigbootyjudy

Bigbootyjudy Registered User

Band of the Hawks 2
    The pace of this manga is insane. A time skip already geez. I can't fault it though, I enjoy not going over the same arc for 30 chapters just to pad time.

Yep looks like an evolution chart. Though one of the demons is extinct. One that worms or snakes or something?

And yea looks like the stakes are back to being high. I think one of the older ones are going to sacrifice themselves. If they REALLY want shit to go down, they can kill off one of the little ones. They don't do much anyway. Though Emma and Ray's mental health won't be great after...so nevermind, just kill off Lucas.

syx, Seraph, Erinyes and 1 other person like this.
  13. Seraph

Seraph Registered User

Finland
    This Chapter was pretty good,there were 3 Things that stood out to me and i'm going to talk about them in this Post now:

1. The Demon Evolution Chart
    [​IMG]
    This had picked my interest as it seems to imply that Demon's are related to Humans and seemingly Animals,there are also 3 Symbols on the Top of which one seems to be a Sun,a crescent moon and the other i can't quite make out yet looks like a mere circle and i did consider if it was some sort of a Yin/Yang Circle which implies Balance between Darkness and Light or in connection to People it means that there is as much "Light" in a Person as there is "Darkness" which may refer to characteristics or Personality.

We see multiple Animals there,one looks like a Fish,a Snake and another looking like a crab and then there is also a Human it seems.
    At the bottom we have multiple Demons and i can't help but think that some Humans came into Contact with some of those Animals(Which i believe to be Demonic) and turned into Demons even though that way of thinking goes against the meaning behind an Evolution Chart which this seems to be.

2. [​IMG]
    When Emma and the others walked towards the Tower where the Demon Corpse was placed in,Emma noted that the Demon looks like [​IMG] but at the same time he does not and only gives off the same Vibe as him. I found that weird, we saw that the Demon Boss has somewhat Human-like features and is a lot smaller than this Demon.
    If you look closely at his Face:
    [​IMG]
    You can almost see a grin on his Face,which made me wonder if he is really dead. I mean if he was then offering Human Kids to him wouldn't serve much point other than proving their faith in him,but other than that it would be a waste of "Meat"(That is of course if the other Demon really was carrying a Human Child,for me it looked like it).

3. Andrew,Friend or Foe?
    [​IMG]

Now this guy has been sending me on a Thought-Rollercoaster ever since he first appeared,one time i believe he is an ally and the other i believe he is an Enemy.
    This Chapter has me thinking again that he really is not an ally but their Enemy lol,he's determined to eradicate the Kids in the Shelter now.
    I guess the only thing that would change my mind on him now is if he and maybe 1 or 2 other Soldiers turn onto the others and they actually offer them a deal to work together against the Ratri Clan,i also really need to know what he talked to Phil about.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Having said that,i'm surprised that my expectations on what would happen next were actually met with the Bonus of Andrew attacking them.
    We got a Quick Recap of what they found,how everything connects and they revealed that they know how and where to Reforge the Promise now too.
    I'm curious how the Golden Water comes into play by that time honestly.

Those were some of my thoughts,thanks for sticking till the end of them. :verily
    Here my Favorite Panel:
    [​IMG]
    Looking forward to next time as always.:hip

Emperor Spriggan, revo, syx and 2 others like this.
  14. syx

syx ρʀσᴅıɢʏ

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Winterfell
    Oh yeah, things are about to heat up, much to my satisfaction. The mysteries and the temple aside, does anyone else wish a CQC between Yuugo and Andrew, regardless of Andrew's allegiance? One of them seems to be the highly trained soldier who was taught the way of killing by the book while the other one managed to stay alive for years in desperate environments purely driven on his survival instincts. I would like to see both of them clash in the shelter and play cops and robbers.

Other than that, I hope our protagonists have prepared some traps and action plans for these kind of attacks.

Emperor Spriggan, deyna, revo and 2 others like this.
  15. Admiral Teach

Admiral Teach Registered User

Water Tribe
    That chart leads me to believe it is an evolution chart based off feeding. The demons who ate the snakes died out. The ones that ate Humans became the intelligent race we see nowadays.

16. deyna

deyna Registered User

Malaysia
    i don't think our protags prepared some traps for them it because it happened so suddenly.. or maybe they did, just in case.

i also hope for a direct confrontation between yuugo and andrew. it's been a long time since we last seen him in action.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.