1. We Never Learn, U19, Demon Prince Poro's Diaries, Hungry Marie, Dr. Stone, Robot x Laserbeam. Tell us what you think of the newest additions to the WSJ line-up HERE!
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. The Waifu Wars 2017 are over. Time for applause!
  4. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  5. Congratulations Jammin & Purity of Magi for winning the Manhwa Freestyle contest!, and well done to the other participants!.

New Week, New Contest!
    Time to get coloring! The theme is Pets Coloring.

Voting has begun for the Flower Banner contest!.
  6. The very first Manga Wars have begun! Nominate your Manga now!
  7. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 55 Discussion/ 56 Predictions

Discussion in 'Isabella's Chamber' started by Belserion, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Belserion

Belserion Queen of Dragons

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Yakusoku no Neverland.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post rips of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

2. Erinyes

Erinyes Intl Translator

The Wall
    syx, Ri ahn, Purity of Magi and 9 others like this.
  3. WithYouInSpirit

WithYouInSpirit Certified Sensei

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Australia
    What is this face? :XD
    [​IMG]

It's a pity about the Summaries. Hopefully someone else can get their hands on the full scripts and pick up the slack.

syx, Linali and Erinyes like this.
  4. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

India
    It's a pity we won't get summaries at least for now

Nice pictures

But the best is this
    [​IMG]

I fell laughing on seeing the guy bound.I can't still stop it.

Thanks @Erinyes

syx, Emperor Spriggan, Seraph and 2 others like this.
  5. deyna

deyna Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Malaysia
    have u guys read news about the people who got caught for illegally uploading jump manga series online, even gained profit for it? that is why no summaries for now.

anyway, back to topic.

don and ray talking about poop while eating lol

Erinyes likes this.
  6. Linali

Linali Registered User

Poland
    Thank you for pics, @Erinyes. I'll try to translate them, but please take into consideration, that without knowing a context, my tl might not be accurate:
    Pic 1: No comment needed I think, panel of the week easly :XD

Pic 2:
    Alicia: I slept so well! I slept so well!
    Ray: Ah... Yeah, that's great...
    Mark: Were futons always so soft?
    Jemima: Yeah, it's the best!

Pic 3:
    Rossi: That's strange... Tears are... Why... Sonju and Musika helped us... It wasn't harsh journey at all... It wasn't hard... Really...
    Lani: Rossi...

Pic 4:
    Gilda: But this is the smallest size we have here... We'll fix it somehow later.

Pic 5:
    Don: Generating power from poop???!!!
    Ray: And kitchen waste too, as I said.
    Gilda: Don! Ray! We're eating here!

Pic 6:
    Ray: In the other words, if we won't use too much, we don't have to worry about water and electricity. And we won't produce too much garbage too.

Pic 7:
    Ray: B 06-32 is the best hiding place.

Pic 8:
    Narration: First, children 5 yo and older. 15 of them escaped.

Pic 9:
    Emma: It's only the beginning.

Pic 10:
    Emma: Yes! And we found reference room too! Let's search for Mr. Minerva first!

Organizized, syx, James Rye and 6 others like this.
  7. Belserion

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
  8. Calbalacrab

Calbalacrab Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Italy
    Those pages with all of them in different clothes are so nice!

MLG Bradman, Erinyes, Linali and 3 others like this.
  9. Seraph

Seraph Registered User

Finland
    This Chapter was good.
    The Kids are taking good care of themselves and the Shelter and even temporarily managed to tie up the Mysterious Man to the Table at that too,and that Broomstick keeping the Door closed was another Smart move and intended as insurance to further keep him locked inside i guess.
    I wonder about Ray's Reaction when Emma mentioned Norman and the others,he seemed somewhat gloom there for me but maybe thats just me.
    Though the Options that Shelter gives them are great,Water and Energy Supplies and Food as well for now and as Emma said there is more then enough Hunting goods running around outside and thanks to Sung Joo and Musica's teachings they know exactly how to handle and take care of things.
    Really good i have to admit,i'd like to see what the Archives in the Shelter look like and how much they actually contain but i guess i have to hold my Interest in that for the next Week.
    Anyway it seems like the Mysterious Man has escaped the Bandages tying him to the Table and now only has to deal with the Door thats being forced shut by the Broomstick i wonder what'll happen there but he surely plays a rather big role given that the Secret around the Room shown at the End of Last Chapter has yet not fully been lifted nor touched even since neither Ray nor Emma talked about it,though i think that Room was the Reason that the Mysterious Man was declared to be a Part of the Secret around Minerva at the End.
    And i really like their new Clothes,they match well with the Theme of the Previous Clothes and look alot better then them too imo.
    Adds a nice touch to the Characters overall Design.
    Also i really liked this Page here:
    [​IMG]
    A Nice Vision the Kids are having there,so peaceful and friendly,they feel so close to it and yet its gonna be rather far and long for them to reach such a place obviously. But still i liked seeing that.
    I'll be looking forward to the new Chapter as always,should be good.

10. Belserion

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    Loved the slice of life chapter this week. It was nice to watch the kids relax a bit and actually feel safe. I just hope they don't get too complacent and forget their objective although it was nice that Emma remembered Phil and co. and Norman. Now that Baelish broke out of his restraints it will be interesting to see his next move. Last chapter we got a glimpse of his unstable psyche, and with a blade in his hand and his "captors" basically having their guards down, this can all go very very wrong for Emma and co. But I guess it depends on just how insane he is or if there's some part of him that's still salvageable and will attempt to help the kids out in some way. 15 against 1 puts the odds against him but he's been at the shelter longer so he may have the territorial advantage. It could turn into a game of cat and mouse, and like someone mentioned before, perhaps the kids start disappearing one at a time. There is the fact that he didn't seem to want to kill Emma, so maybe they can reach him. But overall it has been and interesting shift from demon threat to human threat.

11. Linali

Linali Registered User

Poland
    Wow, that was fast, I don't recall chapter being out so early.

This guy don't give up. Now he's pissed and looks more serious than during his first encounter with children. Broom may stop him, but sooner or later someone will go to him to bring him food and water, then he can strike and will be free. I guess children still remember rules of tag game, so we might see some interesting actions next chapter. He's an adult and knows the shelter, but he's in minority, so children are not so helpless imo.

It was so cute to see children being happy for hot water or clean clothes, something they didn't have since they left an orphanage. Also, nice touch to see children in normal world - if panel with tangled Senpai wasn't so hilarious, this double page would be my panel of the week.

Too bad, that the matter of the room from previous chapter's cliffhanger wasn't touched at all, I wished to see children's rections on it, especially Ray's. And too bad, that searching for Minerva must be delayed, the more authors hide him, the more interested in him I become :)

12. Emperor Spriggan

Emperor Spriggan Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Kenya
    Okay, one thing that pops to mind after reading this chapter :blink If the shelter is this well equipped, how come the Poachers didn't stick around then? If we run by the assumption that they're an independent group of antagonists by themselves and not affiliated to the demons in anyway, ANYONE in this series would love to live in such a setting :oh The air of the chapter was nice (Surprisingly, I didnt expect it to be this light hearted), but that's been nagging me ever since I finished the chapter.
    A little disappointed though, in the fact that the mystery from the previous chapter's ending wasn't addressed :( I was kinda hoping we'd see more of the room, maybe the kids reacting to it (Are we even sure those two girls are safe? Maybe the room sucked them into its walls :3c) , but, I hope that does get resolution soon. With Littlefinger up and about again, this could be a chance to get some answers from him. Also, am I the only one wondering where he got the knife from? :XD He had a gun last chapter, and now a knife. Does the shelter also have a secret armory? :s
    Really deflated by the idea of him up and about again, seriously, we all know he'll just job harder this time :SOON At this point I'm all but assured this guy is going to end up as some comedic relief character of sorts, based on his reaction here:
    [​IMG]
    Also,this panel here:
    [​IMG]
    Are Sestra-brother Don's words a foreboding sign? I feel that in the event the kids run into danger, these memories will probably pop up to remind them of the good times, in classic literary fashion :p
    If Emma dies in Ray's arms, I can see the dialogue already :zomg:teehee-
    Emma: Do you remember that shelter? We should have stayed back in that shelter.
    Ray: (Sobbing) We'll go back there.
    TL: DR :3c:
    @MLG Bradman You're welcome :heh:derp

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  13. Erinyes

Erinyes Intl Translator

The Wall
    Actually, im sorry i forget to tell last week that Shonen jump 42 (chap 55) will be released earlier this week (saturday 16 instead of monday 18) due to a Japanese holiday, its not the 1st time but previously Ms was releasing chapters at the end of teh week sometimes monday, so early releases were usually on friday. Also this morning when pics were out, due to last week incident i expected scanlation teams to be cautious and to release maybe 1 or 2 day later, didn't expect scna to be out so early.
    Next week theres also some holidays but not sure it will affect scans release as Sj will be out as usual on monday. [​IMG]

Also big thxs linali for the pics translations :)

also posting it here to avoid spamming

Sales from 04th sept to 10th sept
    340125 *341780 My Hero Academia
    #15 220517 *221705 Shokugeki no Souma
    ♥ #26 169928 *171002 The Promised Neverland ♥
    #05 *82387 82764 Yuuna of Yuragi Manor
    #07 *50088 50370 Dr.Stone #02 *33163 2359966
    One Piece #86 *30494 30736 Hinomaru Sumo
    #16 *22392 22392 My Hero Academia Smash!#04
    *21123 **21123 My Hero Academia Vigilante #02

Kadir0, Gryffindor, suzuran. and 9 others like this.
  14. Manda

Manda Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

United Kingdom
    This chapter was so nice. I don't even know what else say, it was so heartwarming.

That panel with all the kids having fun together in the future was uplifting. You go, Emma, help your family out!
    Although I'm getting a bad feeling... just the fact that she mentioned everyone got away unscathed makes it feel like this won't be the case for much longer. Fingers crossed for all the small ones!

And of course angry cookie man isn't just going to stay put. Good things never last, do they. :notrust
    I wonder how they're going to deal with him now. Surely he's not going to be as "kind" as he was before after getting technically robbed and tied up. Sounds like trouble.

Also, Emma, please stop mentioning Norman, it's physically hurting me. :(

Erinyes, Hayatempest, syx and 7 others like this.
  15. suzuran.

suzuran. Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

France
    [​IMG]

Ray looks sexy dress in blackXDDDDD
    the storm is comming, th calm will end soon

Kadir0, Erinyes, Hayatempest and 7 others like this.
  16. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

India
    Pretty good chapter.

We have a good view of how the children are surviving in the shelter.

The shelter is self-sufficient.It's nice to see that.

Add to that Musica gave them some seeds which will increase the food production.

Don's words are a huge foreshadowing.I feel some danger is coming soon.

Seeing Ray and Emma is good too.Tbh I am shipping Ray x Emma.

Now regarding the guy escaping,I don't see him harming the children.But he is surely to spice things up.

But the real dangers are the poachers who are sure to come soon.I am praying for the children now.

Maybe they are from the human side so they don't need the shelter.

Kadir0, Erinyes, Gryffindor and 7 others like this.
  17. deyna

deyna Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Malaysia
    lol at lani's reaction to hot bath water under the shower.

nice chapter of the kids enjoying their time for the first time after they left the grace field house.

Seraph likes this.
  18. Calbalacrab

Calbalacrab Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Italy
    As someone else said, I'm confused about Rays panel reaction at Emma mentioning Norman. This could mean:
    We know Ray has that special memory so maybe he remembers more or knows more about how the kids dies and feels sorry.
    Ray feels guilty or as if he should have been the one dying instead of Norman, since he wasn't willing to live at first.
    If this was a normal manga I would say he may be jealous but I don't think that's the case.

Kadir0, Erinyes, Linali and 6 others like this.
  19. Emperor Spriggan

Emperor Spriggan Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Kenya
    I thought about this, the Poachers could be a wealthy group by themselves, if they do participate in human trafficking then the returns they could make would help them maintain a lavish lifestyle.
    Also, the human side could be more messed up than the demon side :blink

deyna, MLG Bradman and Arjuna like this.
  20. syx

syx ρʀσᴅıɢʏ

Winterfell
    How does a kid feel - who lived on the brink of death for several days - to finally wake up in a (seemingly) safe environment? I can't imagine. That's why the page where everyone wakes up cheered me up so much. They were kinda safe with Musica and Sung-Joo as well, but that was just a cave. Here they - at last - reached one of their major destinations.

The sad part about shelter B06-32 is that the conditions are too good to last long, obviously. And I'm not referring to Baelish. It's definitely not in his interest to destroy the place. Well, considering his mental state, everything is possible. :lmao But for the time being, I doubt he alone will be the doom of B06-32.

Minor complaint from my side: How the hell could Baelish free himself? I expect these kids to be perfectly capable to restrain a single unconscious grown man. On the other hand, Baelish is definitely a cunning and strong son of a b*. Let's see if the author will elaborate on this. It's no biggie though.

The Promised Neverland - Chapter #55 - The villains start their move!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kadir0, Erinyes, Gryffindor and 9 others like this.