1. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. Congratulations to goldb for winning the Friends Photography contest!, and as always, well done to the other participants!.

Voting has begun for the Special Halloween Art Contest
    Witch.

Also there is a special announcement regarding the Winter Art Contest, so please Read up!
  4. This year's Community Awards have ended. Check out the results HERE!
  5. The very first Magi Awards have begun! Nominate your favorite Moments and Characters now!
  6. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 64 Discussion/ 65 Predictions

Discussion in 'Yakusoku no Neverland' started by Belserion, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:48 PM.

1. Belserion

Belserion Queen of Dragons

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Yakusoku no Neverland.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post rips of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

2. deyna

deyna Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Malaysia
    Emperor Spriggan, Erinyes and Elusia like this.
  3. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

India
    Is Emma dreaming?

That is the only logical explanation I can think of.

4. Elusia

Elusia Registered User

Philippines
    Another beautiful color page :x3

What place is that? It's not A08-63.... maybe something bad happened to Emma and she's somehow seeing this "place"

5. Erinyes

Erinyes Intl Translator

The Wall
    I dont know i cant access deyna link so allow me to post the pics, so people who like me cant see the pics can see them
    color page (another grapes harvest imagery (phiiiil ♥) :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    + new pics :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 2:10 PM
  6. Belserion

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
  7. Calbalacrab

Calbalacrab Registered User

Italy
    I don’t get who is talking to Emma in the last panels.
    Is the NamelessGuy? He wants to kill her but told her to go away for what reason? A trap?
    Anyway. Emma could have been kidnapped or hurt (hence why she is dreaming). If it’s the latter, maybe we will see Norman again as a DreamCharcter

8. deyna

deyna Registered User

Malaysia
    woah.. so that's what really happened to baelish's family. Sobs.. i'm feeling sad again when emma told him about norman..

so the poachers are already waiting for them to come at their current location. still wanna bet they are humans/demons? so emma saw their face, huh? i guess she got drugged by them and blacked out...

is this fairytale land goldy pond? or another place altogether? or the poacher's hiding place?

Erinyes likes this.
  9. Xguard

Xguard Registered User

Thailand
    Ok, I think I will see Emma in the wonder land lol.

10. Emperor Spriggan

Emperor Spriggan Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Kenya
    Was Emma kidnapped because she was too loud? Or did Baelish inform the poachers (I'm assuming they're the ones who kidnapped Emma) that they were supposed to kidnap the female one? But when could he have done this? My only guess would be at night when they were sleeping, probably used owls or something to send his messages :fan
    But I think this chapter does confirm one thing. Goldy Pond was a death trap all along. What's kinda surprising me at the moment is, does Minerva really not care this much about out posts? He's starting to look more and more like Orochimaru to me with how unconcerned he is regarding who camps out in his posts :oh
    The dialogue between Emma and Baelish.....was interesting? I'm still not sure what to make of it, but for now it seemed like Emma did succeed in making headway in redeeming him. That only triggers more death flags for him though. With Emma in enemy quarters though, that just means a rescue arc is in the making :shout:squee
    Will Baelish and Ray return to the shelter and get more manpower from the other kids? Or will they do this by themselves? That cliffhanger was amazing :yay

11. PaperKnights

PaperKnights Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

United Kingdom
    I do think that this carnival land is Goldy Pond. Generally in asian festivals (and I think in western ones too) you can go koi fish or goldfish catching with a scoop. Catch a goldfish to take home and all. 'Goldy Pond' by itself kind of suggests this; reminds you of a lighthearted fairground attraction imo. So I wouldn't be surprised if the carnival land ends up being a death trap game.

( @deyna )
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 18, 2017 at 5:56 PM, Original Post Date: Nov 18, 2017 at 5:43 PM ---
    Also; @Arjuna . I think that this is all (to an extent) real, and that Emma isn't dreaming. I guess this is largely because of the setting. The houses belong in the countryside/towns, they are by no means modern- the balloons are carnival/fairground-esque. It's a 'fairytale' land, and that itself doesn't match up to what Emma herself imagines the human world to look like (chapter 55 page 16 is the proper example of the human world in her mind's eye- that group spread with skyscrapers in the background and modern electronics and clothing).

Rather, the scene is garish and over the top- the decorations in the trees, for example, the multi-coloured balloons. This is more like a demon's attempt to mimic the human world, rather than anything from Emma's imagination. (edit for clarification) So I'd say that this is real and not dreamt- I think that in all fairness, whether Emma was hallucinating a nightmare or a paradise, it wouldn't take place in such a setting.

12. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

India
    Good chapter.

I feel these are the poachers are the one who kidnapped Emma.Probably they heard the conversation of Emma and Baelish captured him.

I am still saying this conversation of Emma will have an effect on Baelish and he will save Emma.

Now regarding where Emma is now.I feel this is somewhere near the Goldy pond.

The last thing that will be is Emma somehow brought into the human world

This may be another group but we will have to see.

But one thing I am sure.Minerva is not someone who really wants to save the children.He may have some ulterior motives.He made no attempt to really rescue the children instead creating chaos in the Demon run plantations.

Overall,I give this chapter 9/10.

Well I said it was a dream when only 1 spoiler image was released.Without knowing the context it was not possible for me to analyse and predict.Now it makes sense.

13. Admiral Teach

Admiral Teach Registered User

Water Tribe
    Ok, so is the whole point of these shelters or William Minerva to poach smart kids from high-quality plantations? That was my first thought. It could also be William Minerva is long gone or unable to do anything substantial about his outpost areas, and so others have taken advantage of them.

The dialogue was great. It felt like talk-no-jutsu, but the right kind of talk. Psychological warfare at its best, really, playing on the vulnerable emotions that form the centerpiece of poor Cookiefinger's madness. His teacup syndrome has shattered his thinking and spilled his soul. And then it soured. Will Emma's words force him to confront the choice? Rescue her, and he essentially succeeds in saving ONE person from these poachers that he couldn't before. Leave her alone, and he's yet again failed to save someone. Sexually speaking, he's an adult man seeing a little girl in grave danger, one who actually seems to care and reminds him of his family. There should (hopefully) still be a remnant of humanity in him that demands he try and do something. He's got the skills, obviously, now he just needs to act on it.

That, or he turns out in the end to be a completely broken animal and runs off into the forest with a happy grin at Ray and be like, "Imma go back to get my shelter!" Though, I wonder seriously now if that shelter is safe at all. I doubt it. The place was FAR to pleasant. I'll bet the original version of the story, before Shounen Jump got its grimy cliche-stained hands on it, called for far more violence and danger. I don't think I want the series to become a bloodbath, but we've yet to see the Demons accomplish more than look cool, regenerate and have civilized discussion, post Conny at the start.

Except Sung-Ju, who's diabolical plan is but puberty away from success, assuming the kids live long enough. Which is another disturbing problem. If the kids stayed in that shelter long enough, they'd eventually overpopulate it and HAVE to seek another shelter. It makes me question if Sung-Ju's idea isn't a novel concept unique to him. Perhaps this wonderland of Goldy Pond is literally meant as a trap for the human spillover from Grace Field. Humans are food, after all. There's all sorts of ways to cultivate game animals besides boring livestock...

14. PaperKnights

PaperKnights Registered User

United Kingdom
    That makes sense xD!

Hmm. On poachers I'm kind of torn. 'Poachers' as a term kind of suggests that the whole thing isn't organized. But this level of deception, the carnival and stuff, it's almost on the level of Grace Field House- the different flora, human-size trees and stuff. The care that's gone into maintaining this kind of thing. And Grace Field House is meant to be the plantation of plantations. But also gah what else. Some kind of fun fairground world for demons who have a fetish for human-esque lifestyles? Why would they put Emma in there then ;-;, surely there aren't enough plantation escapees every year to actually populate such a thing with a good means of entertainment.

BUT OH MAN THEORY TIME

The 'after that I don't remember anything' from Emma on page 19 intrigues me. Gahh.

The rubbing marks on Emma's coat- where the ropes caught her- I don't think those would appear from just a short amount of time in them. She was carried like that for some time, possibly. It's also sunny in the carnival town, sometime in the afternoon- it was night when she was talking with Nameless Guy; I'd wager that around 12 hours have passed. Any more, stretching into days and the marks on the coat might not make as much sense. Any less and the time doesn't match up.

So something happened to her during that time that she doesn't remember. Either she was immediately drugged with a needle to fall unconscious, or otherwise they did something to induce temporary amnesia in her later.

Going back to what Pedro says before- 'turn back now. by morning, 'those guys' will have-'. 'By morning'. After rereading, I rather thought that perhaps it meant they built the entire carnival town in a day. Which..... if it's a fake town, could actually be plausible. Everything's fake- and indeed, the buildings look skewed now I look at them. In fact, the only things that really /look/ real are the 'windmills', which seem to be made out of stone- or perhaps, more like watchtowers rising above the rest of the 'buildings'.

This is the 'morning' Pedro was talking about, Emma's woken up here. In 'that place'- possibly, this place is the place that Pedro only escaped from with the sacrifice and help of all his friends; 'they're the only reason I was able to get out of that place'. Emphasis on 'that place'. :s Poor kid.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 18, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Original Post Date: Nov 18, 2017 at 7:18 PM ---
    im in hate this is all driving me towards the japanese forums and discussion threads again oh god help
    i can't handle this level of 'the mentioned gnfdhjksgnfkds guy is minerva' conspiracy
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 18, 2017 at 7:45 PM ---
    by 'ngfhdjgnfds' i mean the name that the demons can't pronounce.

im dying someone save me

Arjuna likes this.
  15. Belserion

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    Wow. I didn't see that ending coming at all. Emma's speech was nice. That she saw herself in Baelish was a good point for the author to bring out. It shows us that although she acts like it sometimes, Emma is far from dense. This page shocked me. I expected him to resist but I never expected this. I'm surprised he didn't slap her.
    [​IMG]
    Despite his resistance it does seem like he changed his mind in the end and tried to warn them just before Emma was taken.

The cliffhanger was amazing. The obvious questions are who took Emma and where is she? Also what happened to Ray and Baelish?

Arjuna and Emperor Spriggan like this.
  16. yass21

yass21 Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

France
    I may be mistaken but i think Baelish is suffering from Schizophrenia. He is having different thoughts in his head because of all the suffering he's been throught and created a new personnality to put the bad feeling aside. And i really think his "kind" personnality spoke at the end to tell Emma that it was a trap.

I hope "that place" is not the place Emma is in now.. otherwise this can only means that they will not get out there unscatered

17. Elusia

Elusia Registered User

Philippines
    Okay, so I was kinda right about Emma's situation. Good to know :D

This chapter is focused more on the talk between Emma and Baelish and I guess after that, Baelish is convinced by Emma's words. Though, the last bit about him was rather odd.

I'm more interested in the Goldy Pond segment. What do "they" mean it's "bad"? Was my theory about that place of abandonment and swarming demons are correct? Is Emma going to be in danger? How will Ray and Baelish get through this? What even is Goldy Pond and how it all connects to William Minerva? Argh... so many questions. :shootme

Overall, this chapter gave us a lot of questions more than answers. I don't know if that's bad or good..... I just want answers so badly :XD

Arjuna likes this.