1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  3. Time for a new Photography Art Contest! Submissions for Bad Weather Photography Contest has begun. Enjoying those beautiful weathers, show off your photography skill!

Also, you may vote for your favorite piece in the Summer Art Contest Manga Helpers Flag !
  4. The Manga League is finally here!
  5. World Cup 2018 has begun. Come discuss everything about the tournament HERE!
  6. The MangaHelpers Waifu Wars 2018 have entered its third round! Fight for your Waifu now!
  7. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  8. The Tokyo Ghoul Awards have begun! Nominate your favorite moments and characters now!
  9. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 78 Discussion/79 Predictions

Discussion in 'Isabella's Chamber' started by Belserion, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Belserion

Belserion Queen of Dragons

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Yakusoku no Neverland.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post rips of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

2. Erinyes

Erinyes Intl Translator

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

The Wall
    Spoilers pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. deyna

deyna Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Malaysia
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  4. Purity of Magi

Purity of Magi Registered User

France
    Cycnea, deyna, A.ulq and 5 others like this.
  5. deyna

deyna Registered User

Malaysia
    just finished reading the latest chapter. maaann, gillian is now my favorite! good job, girl!

and now on to the second group.. hope those 2 will win against the black demons using that upgraded weapon.

6. Cycnea

Cycnea Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Imperium of Mankind
    It turns out the author really skipped those cornering-Luce scenes last chapter. He did try to fight back, although it didn't work lol. Poor Luce. It's almost like he went from this
    [​IMG]
    to this
    [​IMG]
    :lmao

So maybe we could expect Luce's dad to appear someday?

And so the demon's face is uglier more demon-ish than I thought. Not much different than demon animals. Hm. I was deceived by their masks then.
    And those horns, they're fake? Then what are they wearing those for? I was deceived again :fail
    ___

Ok now the humans have three guns, five bullets. Four noble demons, and (at least) two retainers. Let's see ... next chapter(s) one of their special shot will miss, or one of their special guns will break?
    Author: *Oh I know you would guess that, so of course we'll take another route :hee*
    Me: Haha, nah, just kidding, it was an obvious outcome so of course you won't use that. You will make their special shots ineffective instead.
    Author: *And that's what I want you to think!*
    Me: ... or that's what you want me to think, but actually you will make their attacks interrupted by Ray and that man.
    Author: *nice try, but are you really thinking we would make them come out soon?*
    Me: But of course not, and you will make them ...

**looping indefinitely**

Still waiting for the battles to get better TPN-wise :amuse

Erinyes, Brandish, Erix95 and 4 others like this.
  7. Elusia

Elusia Registered User

Philippines
    @Cycnea, that convo with the TPN author though. Pretty accurate :lmao

Chapter's short on info but at least we get another great battle coming. I don't expect it too much but then again, it could make a big plot twist later. I am looking forward to all the fights that are coming between the demons and the kids though I don't see the kids winning without a lot of casualties. But I do wonder what kind of strategies they'll pull off for the higher demons. Maybe some kind of intense hide and seek or paintball? Or other strategies we yet to see? Who knows?

Either way, it's a pretty good chapter o/

8. Belserion

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    This is a dumb question but......demons have parents?! :XD I wonder who Luce is referring to as his dad since it's not Lewis or Lord Bayon. A future enemy? Whoever it is should be embarrassed by that display. Luce was even more pathetic than I thought he would be. And the nerve of him to still act like he had the upper hand, offering them a deal while staring down the barrel of their guns :nah

So I guess the demons are really like levels of the game, going from the weakest to the strongest. It'll be interesting to see how this fight turns out. Nous and Nouma seem to have average or maybe even slightly above average intelligence but so far they seem to be walking right into the kids trap. I also really like the confirmation that they realize Lewis and Lord Bayon won't be easy prey. I hope whatever plan they have is a good one since Lewis is so desperate for a challenge.

Erinyes, Brandish, deyna and 4 others like this.
  9. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!

India
    I really liked this chapter even though it was short.

Gillian is one of my favourite characters now.Her style and actions is making me really like her.

Okay last chapter i thought from the cliffhanger that Luce may do someyhing. But he turned into a one sided fodder.I am glad that the children was able to return the same pain and terror they felt back to the Demons.

The hunt is going to well so feel due to the nature of this manga something may go bad.

Overall,10/10 from me.

10. Belserion

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    I can see them defeating Nous and Nouma but I can't see them all surviving Lewis and Lord Bayon. I know we have the Ray/Baelish trump card in waiting but even they shouldn't be enough to save everyone.

11. Emperor Spriggan

Emperor Spriggan Registered User

Kenya
    That sequence of flashbacks before Gilian killed Luca was a really nice touch to the battle, initially I didn't expect that we'd get to see more of the clash extended after last chapter's cliffhanger. I thought the chapter would just begin with Luca killed from the get go, or something happening to Gilian that would prevent her from finishing the attack. But that flashback was amazing :zomg Really good work.
    Something that came to mind as I was reading this chapter. I wonder, did the kids decide to go after the demons that killed people important to them?:hmm In a sort of revenge match up type of war.That could go a really long way in fleshing them out more, but I'm still not convinced that all of them will survive till the end. Would be really neat if Gilian did though, the girl is a badass :hip If that's the case, I expect Theo and Emma to go after Lewis, with Lucas providing background support (I am assuming he can hold his own in battle). Him being a military advisor isn't a bad position though, especially if you consider the fact that he's disabled to an extent. I do hope that he isn't by himselt at said moment though, we need at least one person protecting him. Mostly because him dying means the kids will get demoralized and lose the will to fight.
    I would like to see Oliver vs Bayon, in a leader vs leader type match up. I don't expect him to win by himself, but it would still be a good match.
    The trump card that Gilian mentioned, is she referring to a weapon? Considering Sandy and his/her partner are willing to use rocket launchers (I'll refer to them as this for lack of a better name:p), I don't think it's these weapons she's referring though. If they have missiles stocked up somewhere in their store :XD It could also be referring to a person, who I DON'T think is Emma. Primarily because this chapter proves the other kids are capable of matching her as far as demon killing goes provided they have information. Seriously, Gilian's performance against Luca was top notch. I hope this girl makes it out by the end of the arc :pout If she's killed by Lewis later as some sort of hype for him :notlikethis
    Also, something else I'm curious about. Provided Gilian did give Luca the 10 seconds like she had initially promised, would Bayon really come to save him? :blink So far from what we've seen of the demons they operate in groups, but do they really care about each other to that extent? That would have been interesting to see, but good riddance to that scrub :notrust Overconfidence that gets reduced to begging and pleading for mercy is just a no in my books :8C
    Nous and Nouma will end up getting dragged into that trap one way or another. Only 5 shots? Those are bound to miss imo, but they're still going to end up trapped and their masks breaking. But I'm not so sure if Sandy and her friend will survive. I could see them getting saved by one of the other kids once they've run out of ammunition.
    Good stuff, this war is off to a really great stuff. I love the focus on the other kids and demons :super. Posuka does really well at world building and characterization, one of the greatest strengths about this manga is that.

Erinyes, Brandish, Cycnea and 2 others like this.
  12. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!

India
    I agree.We already know this chapter Bayon was approaching them but Lewis is an unknown factor.He may pop up in a completely unexpected place.

Some of them are sadly going to die.I grew attached to them.Hope Gillian survives

Erinyes and Belserion like this.
  13. Belserion

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    This just proves that a lot of the "power" these demons have stems from their fear factor. It's one thing when the humans are weak and ignorant. It's another thing when the playing field is even. The kids know their weak spot and they know how to fight, or at least use weapons. It's becoming more and more like the world before the split, where humans and demons hunted each other equally.

I also highly doubt Lord Bayon would help Luce. From what i see and predict about his character, I think Luce begging and being overpowered like that would have incited his disgust. They call themselves nobles. That wasn't echoed in Luce's behavior lol.

14. deyna

deyna Registered User

Malaysia
    i would love to see baelish vs lewis, one on one. can't wait to see what baelish's made of. and also, hope he manages to meet lucas before one of them dies.

15. Emperor Spriggan

Emperor Spriggan Registered User

Kenya
    Fear factor + ignorance. Most of the kids that are taken to Goldy Pond have no idea what demons are before then, so the surprise usually ends up throwing them for a loop and they're too frightened to do anything. Gillian managing to kill Luce without flinching for a second also proves that knowledge is power. If the kids were taken to Goldy Pond with prior knowledge of what demons were (Kind of like Emma was at the beginning of the arc), I think things would be different. Way different.
    And just like that you start realizing the Poachers might not be all they're cracked up to be :sbunny Aside from Lewis and Bayon the rest of the group are just a bunch of demons who think being different makes them special snowflakes. It's an idiotic mindset :facepalm The plantation demons are better than these guys. Like that guy who taunted Ray to come out of hiding from behind the tree :XD
    But agreed, Bayon seems the type of person not to care whether a few of his underlings are dispatched or not. Provided the playground is up and running it should always be possible to get more manpower around. Unless it's been a particular set of demons since the beginning? It would explain why there are only 5 demon leaders and the others are all underlings :hmm

16. yoshidr

yoshidr Registered User

United States
    And here i thought the monsters were going to be an issue... so now Lewis that other monster and the Baron have something to prove. Men i'm guessing by the time Ray and mistery guy show up all the fun will be over, the mistery guy will probably feel like crap knowing the monsters defeat was possible and he just freaking spent the rest of his life locked up without avenging his friends but hopefully that will motivate him to join the war and liberate human kind.

Elusia likes this.