1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. Submissions for Retro Banner Contest has begun. Bring back your old memories!

Voting has begun for the Magic Short Story Contest. Pick your favorite piece!

Congratulations to Valhalla777 for winning the Landmark Photography Art Contest !
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions

Discussion in 'Yakusoku no Neverland' started by Belserion, May 17, 2018.

?

Where is Adam?

1. Gone to help Emma

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. He's the whistle blower

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Bathroom break

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Belserion

Belserion Queen of Dragons

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Yakusoku no Neverland.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post rips of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

2. yonasz

yonasz Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Morocco
    I think the promised neverland is in hiatus this week.

3. nonowa

nonowa Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Mexico
    No, it's not. It's on the TOC, friend.

4. Hyoukane

Hyoukane Registered User

Gotei 13
  5. Taska

Taska Registered User

Australia
    Did he just...Catch all the bullets with bare hands??? Wow...
    I kinda start to think that he ate a fellow demon at some point, otherwise, I can't possibly see a reasonable explanation to his abilities

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  6. masgrande

masgrande Registered User

Puerto Rico
    So are the two that that were attacked by Nouma and shown laying next to the tree in the second page, are they confirm dead or what?

7. OfficialHxH

OfficialHxH Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    Translation:

Madara76, Seraph and Emperor Spriggan like this.
  8. Kato756

Kato756 Registered User

Brazil
    Oh cmon no one is going to die?

9. deyna

deyna Registered User

Malaysia
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
    Belserion and Seraph like this.
  10. Lunatic

Lunatic Registered User

Akatsuki
    Okay, what's the plan now? :s
    Lewis is too dangerous to be handled by Emma alone, even if Ray and the anon guy help

Even shots from all directions can still be handled easily
    But why the author skip the scene, I also want to see how lewis catch all those bullets :zomg

rev-o, Seraph and deyna like this.
  11. Xguard

Xguard Registered User

Thailand
    I think even author doesn't know how can Lewil catch all bullet lol.

My guess is Emma has to trap Lewis in to a hole trap or something that stop him from moving :)

uberfayt likes this.
  12. Erinyes

Erinyes Intl Translator

The Wall
  13. Seraph

Seraph Registered User

Finland
    I'm beginning to think that taking Lewis down is either impossible or has to happen in a Spectacular Fashion here,like WOW this Guy just caught hundreds of bullets with his bare hands and they came from all directions to boot if it did them any favor then it was getting Emma into hiding for the Moment.:gwah
    [​IMG]
    "Did any of them hit?"...well not hit but some just barely missed the mark,he has at least 3 Holes in his Cloak from what i could gather from that Panel,and 1 grazed his wrist,the part where smoke is arising from.:teach
    Considering how many guns were shooting at him from all angles this is nothing short of a weak result tbh. they certainly underestimated him a lot which is really surprising since Lucas has faced him before and should've known of what he is capable of but i guess while running away with a missing arm and a terrible Leg he just forgot about it...:nerd

[​IMG]
    Adam left the Gate...a new Challenger for Lewis? i really think he made his way over there as well but i think if he is gonna show up there he is most likely going to die...i don't know why but i can see it happen here.:(
    Pepe heading over with his wounded Arm together with Violet won't be much help against Lewis after what he showed us so far but i guess against a Monster like that you need every help you can get.:hip
    Emma's Naivete is always a surprise but not a pleasant one for me,i understand that not wanting anyone to die and everyone to be happy again is a Noble and Peaceful Desire but against those Demons that do all this killing for the Fun and don't think much of their own comrades death nor their possible own that is nothing but a waste of time and can only stall them for so long.:facepalm
    They played their Cards and are outmatched as it seems,their Strongest Forces with Zack,Oliver and Sandy's Squad have been crushed and Emma is now alone with Nigel against Lewis who didn't even flinch against all those Rifles,seeing how fast he appeared behind Emma in the last Chapter i don't think its an exaggeration to claim that he can easily catch up to Emma and kill her.:pwned
    We need Baelish and Ray to arrive,maybe with Lucas since they were heading to his place.
    Pepe and Violet may surprise us though,i'd be happy about it so let's see.:verily

Good Chapter all in all.:super
    Here my Fav Pages:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Looking forward to the next Chapter as always.:hi

Belserion and Erinyes like this.
  14. Erinyes

Erinyes Intl Translator

The Wall
    Apologies for posting this here, this is next issue magazine (wsj #26/tpn 88) cover ft TPN anime announcement (tpn 88 will get color page too) :

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2018 at 11:07 AM
    Emperor Spriggan, Elusia and Seraph like this.
  15. Hyoukane

Hyoukane Registered User

Gotei 13
    Awww, cover is so adorable! I am super happy to see 3 of them together :kissbunny

Erinyes likes this.
  16. Emperor Spriggan

Emperor Spriggan Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Kenya
    That chapter aggravated me on two parts :fail
    First, the elephant in the room, Emma trying to talk Lewis and asking him to find another option :twitch Really.....I know this is her usual personality but I was always afraid things would come to this. She had talked to Baelish before and succeeded in the forest (Something I still think was a rushed development), but she knows Lewis is one of the Poachers. She knows they're the ones who killed Baelish's group of friends, and knows he killed Monica and Jake. There shouldn't be any room for negotiation here, at all :notlikethis I'm actually happy Lewis called her out on it here:
    [​IMG]
    And I do like what he told her about morals and principles being diverse between people, everywhere. Actually, I'd be more forgiving of Emma if this was just something she did out of desperation, and just that.A last ditch attempt to try and save herself, because that would be far more realistic in this scenario. Or trying to buy time for the other kids to show up by engaging in conversation? That also works. Because otherwise I'm just disappointed at her trying to talk out a millenium old serial killer out of his ideals and way of life.
    Another thing that annoyed me in the chapter was this page:
    [​IMG]
    What is this? :-_-
    Seriously? This is a huge ass cop out, then the double page spread with Nous and the kids means nothing? :sbunny I'm not even asking to kill all the kids, just one or two. Especially Oliver :8C Come on, now Bayon died without any significant death count :facepalm
    Coming into this final battle, I expected that all the kids would face Lewis, and he'd end up taking a good number of them out to teach Emma despair or have her awaken some inner rage or something similar. But it seems like the final battle is going to be Emma, Ray and Baelish vs Lewis? Not a bad line up, they're the best people around to fight Lewis :pleased I did like Emma's strategy with all the bullets from all directions, that was a nice start.
    But where did Adam go? :blink That's probably the most intriguing thing all chapter. Unless he's gone to report about Bayon's death to the outside world :gwah

rev-o, Erinyes, Seraph and 1 other person like this.
  17. Belserion

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    I'm probably in the minority but I love how its developing between Emma and Lewis. Both have such distinct personalities. Its obvious Emma would look for a non violent solution. Its who she is. So I can't even be mad. It's unrealistic of her though, especially considering how powerful Lewis is that if he had taken the deal she would just let him go. It actually showed how narrow and selfish her thinking is in a way, to let that monster go to save her and her friends when she knows he most likely has access to other kids. Notice she didn't ask him to be friends. She said he would leave alive. I can't even take the excuse she made about Bayon being gone seriously since Lucas and the others have told her Lewis is the most dangerous of the lot. But eh. Lewis shut her down fast so we're spared even more idealistic notions. Every good fight has that moment where they try to understand each other lol. Now the main event can begin since Emma knows there's no talking to Lewis.

The Adam bit is interesting. An unlikely hero perhaps? :zomg

Seraph likes this.
  18. Seraph

Seraph Registered User

Finland
    You know it's funny that you'd mention this,i had a similar thought in my post regarding Adam though i was actually under the impression he was going there to die basically.:emocat
    I don't even know why i just think he is going to die here :nerd i could see him appear when Emma and Nigel got their backs against the Wall and he comes in to save them at the Last Minute mumbling:"22194...":gwah
    If that were to happen i think it'd happen before Ray and Baelish arrive there,when it comes to him i'd be open for surprises he sort of looks like the Hulk among the Kids so maybe he can put some solid work in against Lewis without having to die. :arro

Belserion likes this.
  19. Belserion

Mangahelper

Antigua and Barbuda
    With Adam I'm really hoping he's a good guy. Everything points to it, especially when you consider he was discarded and given to Bayon to hunt. But then the cynical part of me is cautious because like a few of us suspected earlier when we were first made aware of him, he could be a spy. But I still chose that he's gone to help Emma especially after seeing most of the other kids injured so badly. They gave him gate duty but he's about to show them what he can really do :hmph But yeah it would really suck if out of all of them Adam is the one who dies. No need to make him ultimate fodder.

Seraph likes this.
  20. Seraph

Seraph Registered User

Finland
    That's fair,it might be just me thinking he is marked for death somehow but who knows he might surprise me here and change my mind.
    I'd be open for it honestly,i also have to admit that this is the first i'm hearing of this Spy Theory regarding him actually that'd be quite interesting for me.:hip

But i agree,there are a lot of indicators that point into the Adam being a good guy direction here for me as well it wouldn't even be at a bad timing since they are down on manpower a lot at the moment with just Emma and Nigel against Lewis.:teach
    I wonder what Adam can/could do against Lewis but i guess we'll have to wait and see for when he gets back on Panel.

Belserion likes this.