Team - YC1 Battle | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team YC1 Battle

YC1 Battle

• Team 1

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Team 2

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

really_jonny

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Team 1: Zoro, Katakuri, King and Marco Vs Team 2: Yamato, Sanji, Law and Kid
Conditions: Zoro dominating Haoshoku and Enma, Law and Kid will only use awaken in critical situation, too much metal for Kid

Last edited:

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Team 1: Zoro, Katakuri, King and Marco Vs Team 2: Yamato, Sanji, Law e Kid
Conditions: Zoro dominating Haoshoku and Enma, Law and Kid will only use awaken in critical situation, too much metal for Kid
Katakuri and Marco combined make it impossible for team 2 to win no matter the match ups

really_jonny

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Katakuri and Marco combined make it impossible for team 2 to win no matter the match ups
I agree. Although we all know that Yamato is much faster and able to defeat Katakuri with one hit, it would be useless if Katakuri improvised Marco as a shield.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
I agree. Although we all know that Yamato is much faster and able to defeat Katakuri with one hit, it would be useless if Katakuri improvised Marco as a shield.
Lol what? No, not even close.

No one is one showing anyone on this list, even with a direct hit

really_jonny

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yamato is as fast as Hybrid Kaido, such that in base form he has pure physical speed that surpasses FI. So Katakuri's FI is not very useful. Yamato resist Kaido's hits, which are much more powerful than Katakuri's. Yamato has ice armor. Yamato can defeat Katakuri with one blow and that's easily proven:

- Luffy vs Katakuri fight lasted 12 hours OF LUFFY TAKING HITS, you can count on your fingers how many hits Katakuri suffered in total.
- Luffy's sequence of attacks on Kaido in their first fight would be enough to knock out Katakuri.
- This sequence is unable to hurt Kaido.
- Luffy usage Ryou G3 is able to slightly injure Kaido.
- With this it can be argued with facts and coldness, that Luffy ACOA could defeat Katakuri with one hit, if not 1 let it be 2
- Yamato ACOC Collides with Kaido ACOC
- Yamato ACOC>>>Luffy ACOA

Therefore Yamato by scale, is able to defeat Katakuri with one blow.

Last edited:

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
What ? Team 1 has Zoro King and Kat with constant healing?
there is no way that they are losing this.

really_jonny

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Guys, Marco's flames don't heal others like it's a heal skill from MOBA games. It's almost like it's just a relief, it regenerates faster, but the patient still has to wait a whole day to be completely healed, read chapter 909.

Last edited:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Marco doesn't need to stay back as a healer nor deal any damage (although he could). He just needs to be as annoying as he was with King and Queen and he can keep one or two opponents occupied by himself to better the chances of his teammates. Not even Law can do anything to the guy while he still has stamina.

I don't believe Katakuri can hit as hard as Zoro and King, but he can very well take on a more defensive role for them.

Yamato and Law are the truly dangerous ones from Team 2. Not to say Sanji and Kid are useless but they're easier to handle than these two. Honestly Kid is still less impressive than Sanji himself to me despite how Oda wanted to hype him. And Sanji is still right below the YC's 1 levels for this arc.

It could be argued that Law could find a way to win because he's tricky as hell, but all in all, I see Team 1 being more effective and overall annoying.

really_jonny

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Marco and Katakuri have little attack power, they would need more than 12 hours to be able to defeat any of Team 2, they are all resistance monsters. King I imagine he has the same AP as Akainu, his techniques proved to be very comprehensive, it's the same element and etc, but still, it shouldn't be enough to knock out any of Team 2 with a single attack, as long as they use it Haki to defend (as shown in Marineford with Akainu failing to knock out Jinbe in the first attack). Kid and Law (least resistant of the group) withstood Big Mom's fatal attacks using electric Napoleon, only Zoro has enough AP to defeat them with just a few hits.

Constantly saying, Sanji is the fastest of them all. Everyone on team 1 is capable of disappearing from the screen, but only in leaps of speed, it's not pure and constant invisibility capable of erasing all the presence of COA users for a long time. Sanji even before he got much stronger and awakened his genes, he was also able to confront King and Queen at the same time, just like Marco. It has absurd tenacity, and still has considerable regeneration (his brothers when knocked out, get up seconds later, it was revealed by Queen that they have advanced regeneration too). Most likely, they would focus on each other as they both fly and have more similar styles here. I see Sanji being able to defeat Marco.

The Kid's attacks aren't mere giant metals. They work with electromagnetic force. Without even using his awakening, he had enough strength to break Big Mom's arm (Punk Corna Dio technique). using a year of her lifespan to get bigger and stronger, and don't come with that headcanon that Law's attacks have softened her body. Kid's awakening, then, is the most problematic here. If it gets within 5 meters of anyone it will assign magnetism and IMO is K.O for Zoro and Katakuri. The metals attracted to Assign have impact force accelerated by immense level of magnetism, Big Mom was very afraid of it, she was out of combat for a few seconds / minutes and decided to strengthen himself with his own soul after this attack from Kid. Kid himself, who was previously taking blows from Napoleon+Hera, asked Law to take him away from Assig so he wouldn't be hit by the metal bars colliding with BM, that is, Kid's own awakening is superior to the best attacks of BM.

I see Kid suffering many attacks from Katakuri, but this would all be almost useless, Zoro's blows would be fatal, but IMO resists the first one, after being badly damaged by Zoro, decides to use Assig, approaches flying in some giant contraption and magnetizes Zoro . The swords would stick to himself (just like Napoleon in Big Mom), he wouldn't be able to use his barrier and he would be defeated.

Katakuri gives Law trouble here, he's a total counter. Even though Law teleports, Katakuri sees into the future, blocks or changes his body form. I don't know if Law uses Haki with Ope's internal damage, as we don't know, I assume not. Law resists Katakuri's attacks, with the bonus that Law is currently able to infuse COA with solid objects he controls with Room, as we saw against Kaido. I see Law holding a long-range battle against Katakuri.

Yamato IMO doesn't have the same AP as Zoro. It would take longer than the swordsman to defeat King. Yamato is able to defeat Katakuri quickly, it's a total counter. Law is able to defeat King faster than Zoro, mostly using his awakening, which would bypass King's defense mode, and he's smarter than Zoro to notice King's weakness, plus King can't invalidate Shambles+Kroom like Katakuri.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Team 2 wins. They have Yamato Kidd and law that's enough