Yondaime colouring

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
LOL one of my 1st tuts i ever saw, its good but the text bubles effect is just a NO NO, it totally ruins it if you add idk if its a gradiant you did, and the sky is a bit empty, use a brush with a low opacity and just brush away, i normally use Cloud brushes and they are really easy to use so i suggest that you use them.
But its really good keep it up :)

el3sar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
ty m8 for your good words ill try it. And i know about bubbles but i still learn and except that tutorial i havent found any other usefull tutorial :D

kyubisharingan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
lol i remember that Zarosaki tutorial! First tutorial i used.....i look back at it now and just shake my head lol. There r definately better tutorials out now

el3sar

Reaction score
Country
Greece
hehe no idea it was that old :D

and ty for the link BAN_KAI

Lee-tyme7

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
lol i remember that Zarosaki tutorial! First tutorial i used.....i look back at it now and just shake my head lol. There r definately better tutorials out now
Show the link kyubi? Zarosaki is the basic and easiest tutorial out there I recomend it to beginner. It's very effective, as you figure out you own style you'll be coloring like a pro in no time.

el3sar

Reaction score
Country
Greece
im trying, still making mistakes but ill be good at it soon i hope :D well i dont have any1 else t show me any tricks :P

Lee-tyme7

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
im trying, still making mistakes but ill be good at it soon i hope :D well i dont have any1 else t show me any tricks :P
Well...you can try looking up youtube they have a bunch of tutorial there. :p But coloring is one of those thing you have to self-taught. Keep at it.