Fantasy - Yonko Law vs EoS Sanji | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Yonko Law vs EoS Sanji

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
This is a fantasy battle! Anything goes.

Who ya got???

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Add a poll.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I made a poll, but I don't know why you continue to do this to y'alls selves.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I made a poll, but I don't know why you continue to do this to y'alls selves.
tbh I'm starting to think there's some masochism involved here.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yonko Law beats anyone not named Luffy

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
While EOS Sanji would be someone in top tier level (See him in Top 10 EOS), Yonko Law given how Oda push him and Kidd are going to be Whitebeard and Shiki to Luffy's Roger, so they be stronger than Luffy's crewmates and being one of the few to challenge Luffy even as PK. It be High-Diff fight between them as Sanji will still be challenging threat, but Law will still win on his side.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Terrible bait.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Terrible bait.
Yet it kind of worked.

Let me compare the arguments:
"Law and Kidd will become like Whitebeard and Shiki of Roger, so:

1- Kidd will fodderize useless Zoro who can't do anything without a sword and that won't change EOS no matter how strong he becomes.

2- Law will defeat Sanji but high-diff because Sanji will be just as strong as the future Yonkous".

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yet it kind of worked.

1- Kidd will fodderize useless Zoro who can't do anything without a sword and that won't change EOS no matter how strong he becomes.

2- Law will defeat Sanji but high-diff because Sanji will be just as strong as the future Yonkous".
Yea I don't get how he says that but has said that EOS Sanji and Zoro will be equal.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yet it kind of worked.

Terrible bait.
Terrible troll.

Someone fight with weapons majorly can still fight equal in hand to hand combat? Where has Zoro been as strong as him with swords? We all know Zoro without swords is equivalent to being fodder. Kidd and Law are very hard counters to his style, so by taking his swords away, he get beaten easily. Sanji doesn't rely on weapons on him fighting with his legs. It's easy logic to see and see them still stronger. Also you don't think Sanji and Zoro can be challenging even at EOS? Not saying they beat them, but they wouldn't go down easily at least (Well depends how long Zoro can keep from losing his swords which take down difficulty for him more).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yea I don't get how he says that but has said that EOS Sanji and Zoro will be equal.
They are, but be honest. Do you see EOS Zoro without swords strong or stronger than him with swords? it's canon fact he is weaker in that state and thinking Kidd and Law won't fodderize them in their Prime compare to swordless Zoro is a insult.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Terrible troll.

Someone fight with weapons majorly can still fight equal in hand to hand combat? Where has Zoro been as strong as him with swords? We all know Zoro without swords is equivalent to being fodder. Kidd and Law are very hard counters to his style, so by taking his swords away, he get beaten easily. Sanji doesn't rely on weapons on him fighting with his legs. It's easy logic to see and see them still stronger. Also you don't think Sanji and Zoro can be challenging even at EOS? Not saying they beat them, but they wouldn't go down easily at least (Well depends how long Zoro can keep from losing his swords which take down difficulty for him more).

They are, but be honest. Do you see EOS Zoro without swords strong or stronger than him with swords? it's canon fact he is weaker in that state and thinking Kidd and Law won't fodderize them in their Prime compare to swordless Zoro is a insult.
I don't understand what you're saying here and I genuinely don't care.

If EOS Sanji = EOS WSS Zoro than Kidd can't fodderize Zoro and Law high diffs Sanji. It's one or the other.

Basic logic.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Terrible troll.
I'm a terrible troll? Well that's ironic.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States

If EOS Sanji = EOS WSS Zoro than Kidd can't fodderize Zoro and Law high diffs Sanji. It's one or the other.

Basic logic.
I know, Zoro is same level if he has his swords, but if Zoro loses them in the fight given Kidd got Magnetism and Law can Room them away, he is fodder as swordless Zoro.

Basic logic.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm a terrible troll? Well that's ironic.
Hey calling my post bait, your post seems more like troll attempt. Not trolling my stance, just stating the obvious unless you honestly believe Zoro without his weapons could be challenge to them?

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I know, Zoro is same level if he has his swords, but if Zoro loses them in the fight given Kidd got Magnetism and Law can Room them away, he is fodder as swordless Zoro.

Hey calling my post bait, your post seems more like troll attempt. Not trolling my stance, just stating the obvious unless you honestly believe Zoro without his weapons could be challenge to them?
I never called your post bait. I called this thread bait.....which it is.

It's just a coincidence that you commented before I am.

Last edited:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
"Law can Room Zoro's swords away" as a way to say EOS Law would also fodderize EOS Zoro.

Is there anything that can't fodderize EOS Zoro?

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I never called your post bait. I called this thread bait.....which it is.

It's just a coincidence that you commented before I am.
Really? My bad you talk below with Moegara on my post so thought you guys was calling it bait when it wasn't. I take fault on that.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sorry, how did Zoro come into play again?

What are we speculating these characters can do in EoS? Otherwise I'll just rename this thread to current Law vs Sanji since that is what it seems to be turning into.

Last edited:

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada

What are we speculating these characters can do in EoS? Otherwise I'll just rename this thread to current Law vs Sanji since that is what it seems to be turning into.
Or you could lock this thread as it was clearly made with the intention to bait a certain someone.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Or you could lock this thread as it was clearly made with the intention to bait a certain someone.
What can I say, I like the premise. Definitely not discounting your idea though depending on how it proceeds.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain

It's hard to say how strong EOS Sanji will be because he doesn't have a set goal of strength for the future.

We can assume that as part of the monster trio he'll be plenty strong, but most of us see Law as Yonko material. Law is a terrifying monster even now with an overpowered DF and proper training as a fighter and an assassin.

If Law really gets his stats up to Yonko level then the question is simply if we can assume Sanji will also reach that level as a 1v1 fighter.