Fantasy Yonko Law vs EoS Sanji

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It's hard to say how strong EOS Sanji will be because he doesn't have a set goal of strength for the future.

We can assume that as part of the monster trio he'll be plenty strong, but most of us see Law as Yonko material. Law is a terrifying monster even now with an overpowered DF and proper training as a fighter and an assassin.

If Law really gets his stats up to Yonko level then the question is simply if we can assume Sanji will also reach that level as a 1v1 fighter.
It's also really hard to speculate.

XXGenesis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I personally think Sanji will be Yonkou tier-ish at the EOS...

Sanji has a chance here...Somewhat.

Sanji is going to fly and evade around Law at high speeds..how fast idk, but really fast. Faster than Law’s natural reaction speed. So Sanji will probably get a good hit in here and there

However Law is going to create a huge room, shambles a whole bunch of debris, to interfere with Sanji’s field of vision/line of sight.

the big question is....Will Sanji’s Haki be strong enough to block Law’s Haki & DF ability. RS durability won’t matter. Who has stronger Haki will determine the fight.

So I say Law.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
EoS sanji is below yonkou tier.
Law neg diff sanji here

goldb

片翼の天使/ Katayoku no Tenshi
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Law wins, it's not close. This thread is pointless.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
I personally think Sanji will be Yonkou tier-ish at the EOS...

Sanji has a chance here...Somewhat.

Sanji is going to fly and evade around Law at high speeds..how fast idk, but really fast. Faster than Law’s natural reaction speed. So Sanji will probably get a good hit in here and there

However Law is going to create a huge room, shambles a whole bunch of debris, to interfere with Sanji’s field of vision/line of sight.

the big question is....Will Sanji’s Haki be strong enough to block Law’s Haki & DF ability. RS durability won’t matter. Who has stronger Haki will determine the fight.

So I say Law.
Sanji's Haki probably be close in power within Monster Trio to Luffy just like Zoro, so pretty sure it be challenging fight, but of course Law will overcome. Hence why fight will be High-Diff nature as Law and Kidd will be one of the few PK Tier lvl characters to challenge Luffy after all.

eefrit

Living Happy
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Law would win, but it shouldn't be a complete stomp.

Using EoS Zoro as a benchmark, Sanji should be comparable to Yonkou tier, if a bit under it. The two have always been shown to be near each other with Zoro being the stronger of them. Sanji's never far behind. Do not use this as a jumping off point to discuss these two.

With that in mind, Sanji's main advantage should be his physicality. Law had always been shown to be lacking in that area and I imagine it won't change much comparatively. He'd be stronger than he is now, obviously, but I don't see him outpacing Sanji and the other two.

A secondary advantage should be his CoO. That should allow him to deal with Shambles for a decent amount of time without being overwhelmed.

That being said, the range of Law's ability should be exceedingly large and his awakened ability is probably broken to all hell. Whatever it is, it can't be good and will surely limit Sanji's options.

And finally, Law's haki should overtake Sanji's. I imagine he'll be proficient enough to not get one shot immediately, but things go downhill after a while.

I see a lot of dodging and tag playing before Law gets the deciding hit in.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
If Law keeps the gap that currently exists right now between himself and Sanji, then if he gets to yonko level then Sanji will be around Yonko commandet 1 EOS.

Law wins mid/low diff.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Law keeps the gap that currently exists right now between himself and Sanji, then if he gets to yonko level then Sanji will be around Yonko commandet 1 EOS.

Law wins mid/low diff.
Sanji already took an attack by YC in the arc and was fine. What headcannon are you on? Sanji by EOS would be able to fight even Yonkos depending. It be High Diff fight as it be tough for Law, but he will win on his side.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Law would win, but it shouldn't be a complete stomp.

Using EoS Zoro as a benchmark, Sanji should be comparable to Yonkou tier, if a bit under it. The two have always been shown to be near each other with Zoro being the stronger of them. Sanji's never far behind. Do not use this as a jumping off point to discuss these two.

With that in mind, Sanji's main advantage should be his physicality. Law had always been shown to be lacking in that area and I imagine it won't change much comparatively. He'd be stronger than he is now, obviously, but I don't see him outpacing Sanji and the other two.

A secondary advantage should be his CoO. That should allow him to deal with Shambles for a decent amount of time without being overwhelmed.

That being said, the range of Law's ability should be exceedingly large and his awakened ability is probably broken to all hell. Whatever it is, it can't be good and will surely limit Sanji's options.

And finally, Law's haki should overtake Sanji's. I imagine he'll be proficient enough to not get one shot immediately, but things go downhill after a while.

I see a lot of dodging and tag playing before Law gets the deciding hit in.
I can see that happening especially in fight with Vergo, you can outspeed Law before he can get his attacks in, so Sanji would be able to stop him even if he try attacks and even dodge them. Even when Room and Shambles, his FS would be able to predict out where he would come and strike, so it won't eb easy to get him. Plus Sanji COA would be on Adv. COA by then and would lay devastating damage, so fight would be High-Diff all around, but Law would be ahead as in very later on, would find a way. It would be interesting fight to see given abilities of both of them.

Sanji and Zoro would be equals at EOS as Oda likes keeping it like that with their rivalry. He wouldn't put an gap nor say who stronger even then. They will be 'guards' to Pirate King who has the right to face them unless Luffy say otherwise, so make sense both have to be strong enough to protect the crew and their captain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandish μ

Brandelicious
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Law could die before he becomes an emperor...

But anyway, I would choose Law, barely.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria

We saw how law easily switched sanji to another body.
Yonko law wins this easily by putting sanji into a small animal nearby

Moegara

Lie Eater
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain

We saw how law easily switched sanji to another body.
Yonko law wins this easily by putting sanji into a small animal nearby
There has to be a limit to when he can cast this technique or he would have swapped Doflamingo with Trebor and killed them by taking advantage of their inexperience in their new bodies and DFs.

However, that limit seems to be called "plot", with no plot there's no known reason why he wouldn't defeat anyone this easily. Or perhaps it's "will"? May CoC users (Luffy. Doflamingo) be immune to it?

eefrit

Living Happy
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't even remember why he did that to them, lol. I'd say it's just plot. Plus he attacked the gang from behind there, to the point where they weren't even aware of what happened.

I doubt he can just do that to someone who has all of their focus on him and their guard up. As I mentioned earlier, I highly doubt Sanji's EoS haki proficiency will be that inadequate as to be instantly one shot by him.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't even remember why he did that to them, lol. I'd say it's just plot. Plus he attacked the gang from behind there, to the point where they weren't even aware of what happened.

I doubt he can just do that to someone who has all of their focus on him and their guard up. As I mentioned earlier, I highly doubt Sanji's EoS haki proficiency will be that inadequate as to be instantly one shot by him.
Pretty sure that was situational thing with when he did the switch on hearts and plus highly doubt Sanji won't give challenging fight given he will already know Law's powers before hand given their interactions and working together before. Along plus having FS COO and Advanced COA, Law will not have easy time with Sanji which push to High-Diff fight before with Law's side.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Pretty sure that was situational thing with when he did the switch on hearts and plus highly doubt Sanji won't give challenging fight given he will already know Law's powers before hand given their interactions and working together before. Along plus having FS COO and Advanced COA, Law will not have easy time with Sanji which push to High-Diff fight before with Law's side.
Nah, sanji won't have advanced haki, especially CoA. Raid suit is meant as alternative option for his haki upgrade.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Well Yonko Law would take it, but not a stomp. Still enough to say Law will conclusively win every time though. I mean, consider even WB's crew. Even though Marco was said to be potential Yonko level by the Gorosei, pretty sure no one would expect him to best any Yonko, and the same would more or less follow for even first mates of any yonko crew (except perhaps Rayleigh but even that is highly debatable) much less the 3rd/4th strongest

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah, sanji won't have advanced haki, especially CoA. Raid suit is meant as alternative option for his haki upgrade.
He will. What headcannon are you in thinking Sanji won't get stronger especially his Haki? He already shown to damage even Ancient Zoans with ease without trying and RS is not sake for power since we already seeing him latest chapter fighting enemy without his suit. He never had power issue and RS is more for stealth missions, not for sake he needs for combat. Sanji without and with RS still fights with his body the same clearly as you look at difference.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well Yonko Law would take it, but not a stomp. Still enough to say Law will conclusively win every time though. I mean, consider even WB's crew. Even though Marco was said to be potential Yonko level by the Gorosei, pretty sure no one would expect him to best any Yonko, and the same would more or less follow for even first mates of any yonko crew (except perhaps Rayleigh but even that is highly debatable) much less the 3rd/4th strongest
He is more equal to Zoro at EOS given how Oda push rivalry between them and never give tell who is stronger or let other be stronger than them. Sanji and Zoro be like 'guardians' to Luffy on who deserve the fight to face their captain in a fight each time. There will only be few who be on Luffy's level when he is PK and Law along with Kidd as his major pirate rivals will be above them both, but duo can give challenge, but not same level of what Luffy is on.

Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

片翼の天使/ Katayoku no Tenshi
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
While the raid suit is an additional "weapon" for Sanji to use, I wouldn't say for certain that he won't advanced haki. He'll be one of the strongest crew members the pirate king has, therefore the level of his haki should be pretty advanced.

It doesn't take away from the fact that Law would still be able to defeat him; he has an insanely OP devil fruit that I feel is only crippled by the plot.

eefrit

Living Happy
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The only form of Haki Sanji is unlikely to learn is internal destruction. Flowing Haki is up for grabs seeing as how it isn't rare.

The Raid Suit increases his durability, but it doesn't do anything in terms of offense. Diable Jambe could potentially still pick up the slack in that regard, but I'm hesitant to say that it would be enough EoS. Haki is integral to fights and I don't see Sanji falling behind and relying solely on the Raid Suit. That alone isn't enough to win fights.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
There has to be a limit to when he can cast this technique or he would have swapped Doflamingo with Trebor and killed them by taking advantage of their inexperience in their new bodies and DFs.

However, that limit seems to be called "plot", with no plot there's no known reason why he wouldn't defeat anyone this easily. Or perhaps it's "will"? May CoC users (Luffy. Doflamingo) be immune to it?
There is a limit to Law’s DF powers. Using his power seemingly how he did on GreenBit was very counter productive as to why he got owned.

Law’s Room the size he makes it and probably most of all his other techniques drain his stamina with his powers. Constant shambles, & creating humongous Room spaces wears him down.

Moegara

Lie Eater
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
There is a limit to Law’s DF powers. Using his power seemingly how he did on GreenBit was very counter productive as to why he got owned.

Law’s Room the size he makes it and probably most of all his other techniques drain his stamina with his powers. Constant shambles, & creating humongous Room spaces wears him down.
I wasn't referring to Law's powers in general. I meant his skill of swapping personalities. I don't know if it has a specific name.