You say I led you on but you followed me | Page 36 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

You say I led you on but you followed me

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
It's a cool pic indeed. though I missed this notification again

Reactions: Nii

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Nice ava you have there my friend :D
Haha, thanks for providing it. I was gonna change to one of Esdeath, but this one was a lot better
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She's not exactly a Nazi lulz xD

She's from a manga actually, later adapted into an anime (with an original ending, sadly). Esdeath, from Akame ga Kill
This was from an convo in one of your old threads. I managed to watch Akame ga Kill somewhat recently. About a month or so. A friend gave me all the episodes and in my spare time, I watched 1 or 2 daily..never really got the time to talk about it since then but it was a pretty nice anime. I was surprised that Tatsumi died at the end but the show was done nicely especially with the deaths (because I was expecting none or perhaps 1 or 2 of the mains to die).

I also managed to find this haha. Took me a while though the search function certainly made it easier. I also got about half of HxH epsiodes from a friend so I might watch that in about 2 months. Going through those threads was natsukashii. Almost 2 years now

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Haha, thanks for providing it. I was gonna change to one of Esdeath, but this one was a lot better

This was from an convo in one of your old threads. I managed to watch Akame ga Kill somewhat recently. About a month or so. A friend gave me all the episodes and in my spare time, I watched 1 or 2 daily..never really got the time to talk about it since then but it was a pretty nice anime. I was surprised that Tatsumi died at the end but the show was done nicely especially with the deaths (because I was expecting none or perhaps 1 or 2 of the mains to die).

I also managed to find this haha. Took me a while though the search function certainly made it easier. I also got about half of HxH epsiodes from a friend so I might watch that in about 2 months. Going through those threads was natsukashii. Almost 2 years now
oh you like Esdeath? That's nice to hear, I find her pretty cool too.

Haha wow, that really brings back memories. Well the anime isn't bad but the manga is better. The anime went completely original around Episode 15 or 16 I believe, the manga actually ended only months ago. Little spoiler, Tatsumi doesn't die there. Quite a few things are different. Still many people died, just a few less in the manga xD KuromexWave and TatsumixMine is nice :blush

Yeah can't believe it's been that long, so nostalgic (natsukashii... didn't expect you to use japanese words xD). Hunter x Hunter is really really good, though it needs a bit of time to take off. I guess you're going for anime instead of G-Senjou for now?

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
oh you like Esdeath? That's nice to hear, I find her pretty cool too.

Haha wow, that really brings back memories. Well the anime isn't bad but the manga is better. The anime went completely original around Episode 15 or 16 I believe, the manga actually ended only months ago. Little spoiler, Tatsumi doesn't die there. Quite a few things are different. Still many people died, just a few less in the manga xD KuromexWave and TatsumixMine is nice :blush

Yeah can't believe it's been that long, so nostalgic (natsukashii... didn't expect you to use japanese words xD). Hunter x Hunter is really really good, though it needs a bit of time to take off. I guess you're going for anime instead of G-Senjou for now?
Yeah, Esdeath was awesome. Yeah I know Akame ga Kill ended recently, because I recall still seeing chapter releases on MS until some time ago. I might check out how it turned out. Tatsumi x Mine was nice yeah, was quite heartbreaking when Mine died. Kurome x Wave didn't really grow on me though, not because they're not a cool couple but I just wasn't that interested in the pairing aspect...or perhaps their emotional depth was not as much as Tatsumi x Mine (relationship wise and what brought them together as a "pair").

Lol, I'm rather used to natsukashii because of anime. well the major catchphrases/words (Kami, chiikara, kurosu-might have the spellings completely wrong though). Nah, not going for anime so to say. I meant I might begin watching it in about 2 months, based on estimates on when I'll have less workload and probably would have been done with G-Senjou by then.
@niichan I couldn't help myself lol. I just wanted to see what was so special about HxH so I decided to check out some episodes (though I originally started watching the '96 version instead)...anyway, I'm beginning to enjoy the show quite a bit even though I haven't gone that far yet. I'm just at the fourth phase of the hunter exam...so I will read G-Senjou and watch HxH alongside each other. I'll also probably finish the first route for G-senjou either today or tomorrow and will post my thoughts

Kiki

S-Slave
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Hey Holt

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, Esdeath was awesome. Yeah I know Akame ga Kill ended recently, because I recall still seeing chapter releases on MS until some time ago. I might check out how it turned out. Tatsumi x Mine was nice yeah, was quite heartbreaking when Mine died. Kurome x Wave didn't really grow on me though, not because they're not a cool couple but I just wasn't that interested in the pairing aspect...or perhaps their emotional depth was not as much as Tatsumi x Mine (relationship wise and what brought them together as a "pair").

Lol, I'm rather used to natsukashii because of anime. well the major catchphrases/words (Kami, chiikara, kurosu-might have the spellings completely wrong though). Nah, not going for anime so to say. I meant I might begin watching it in about 2 months, based on estimates on when I'll have less workload and probably would have been done with G-Senjou by then.
@niichan I couldn't help myself lol. I just wanted to see what was so special about HxH so I decided to check out some episodes (though I originally started watching the '96 version instead)...anyway, I'm beginning to enjoy the show quite a bit even though I haven't gone that far yet. I'm just at the fourth phase of the hunter exam...so I will read G-Senjou and watch HxH alongside each other. I'll also probably finish the first route for G-senjou either today or tomorrow and will post my thoughts
Well maybe the difference comes from the manga, bc it gets a lot more focus there. I didn't really care that much about them with the anime either, only once I started the manga afterwards. I don't want to spoil you too much, so you probably would need to check for yourself how both of these pairings turn out in the manga. It's quite different xD Though Esdeath simply remains awesome :D

Yeah I guess everyone following anime for a while will remember some words (spelling looks good too :D)
Hunter x Hunter is great, so I don't mind haha. The old anime is way inferior in my eyes, so good to know that you noticed your mistake. Looking forward to your thoughts on both G-Senjou and Hunter x Hunter.

Kiki

S-Slave
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Hello! Welcome back...how have you been?
Busy schedule last days, but it's over now thankfully. Caught flu though. I hope it will be over soon.

Good luck with the exams :) May you get the best results, even among other students of other classes! A! A+! 100!

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yeah I guess everyone following anime for a while will remember some words (spelling looks good too :D)
Hunter x Hunter is great, so I don't mind haha. The old anime is way inferior in my eyes, so good to know that you noticed your mistake. Looking forward to your thoughts on both G-Senjou and Hunter x Hunter.
Yeah, in two weeks time, I will be free and will post my thoughts on them. Next week is my last week for exams so I'll have some spare time pretty soon.
Busy schedule last days, but it's over now thankfully. Caught flu though. I hope it will be over soon.

Good luck with the exams :) May you get the best results, even among other students of other classes! A! A+! 100!
I hope your flu is gone by now. Good to see you back anyway.
Thanks, I've written most of my papers now and so far so good. Just have a couple more to go. Hopefully I'll get those A's haha
@niichan seems you didn't reply to this. Well, finished my exams today. Pretty thankful for the break now

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, in two weeks time, I will be free and will post my thoughts on them. Next week is my last week for exams so I'll have some spare time pretty soon.

@niichan seems you didn't reply to this. Well, finished my exams today. Pretty thankful for the break now
oh my bad, forgot to wish you good luck :( How did exams go? I expect pretty good, knowing you ;)

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
oh my bad, forgot to wish you good luck :( How did exams go? I expect pretty good, knowing you ;)
Haha pretty good yes, though as usual, I always feel I could have done better. Btw, I fnished HxH anime (might be a bit obvious going by my avatar and thread title. Also almost done with Tsubaki's route in Maou (have just 2 choices left to make). I will finish Maou before I post about it (the route that is) but here's my thoughts on HxH.

Well, not sure how my wall capabilities are these days but well, to start off, the beginning of the show was a bit slow tbh. There was nothing really 'wow' about it, however, from the exam period, especially the latter stages, it got pretty interesting. Hisoka is a pretty interesting guy. I like Illua's indifference but it does make him a pretty bland character. If it wasn't anime and the fact that I like the VA, I probably wouldn't like the character at all. The arc where they learnt Nen was pretty interesting and also watching their growth was pretty cool. the Greed Island arc after wasn't bad as well, though, in honesty, it felt cheap that after Gon sacrificed his arm to defeat Genru (probably misspelt that), it just got fixed due to angel's breath ( or something), but my best arc was easily the Chimera Ants.
I loved the royal guards, especially pitou. The overwhelming power was amazing, though one thing I didn't like at all was the fact that the guards and the King already had Nen from the get go. No matter how I look at it, it just seems unfair/unrealistic. I get that the Queen probably ate thousands of humans for each guard but I think it would have been better if they had the innate ability but needed knowledge of it first. In their case, she literally used Nen immediately she hatched. That didn't sit well with me at all. Another bit I didn't really enjoy was the Gon vs Pitou fight. Like emotionally/psychologically , it was epic, but the real fight itself didn't really stand with me. I mean, kurapika's decree and resolve to only use his chains on the Troupe gave him immense power against them and made the chains unbreakable, but then, he staked his life on it. According to Pitou, Gon resolved to never use Nen again when he attained that form against Pitou (the growth looked horrendous to me too but maybe that's because it's just a drastic change from his normal kid self), surely that did not warrant him being as strong as the king (according to pitou) when the king in turn far outclasses Netero. I mean, the king was easily the most powerful character introduced by that time. Well, that was only a minor bit. Pouf initially seemed to be a cool character intially but turns out he was just very annoying. Youpi was a bit meh for me. He didn't really stand out in any way but I like his development during his fight against knuckle and the others. Another cool part was when Killua and Gon had to retreat with killua reflecting when he realized the difference in ability between them and pitou (back when she killed Kite). When they got to the border, Knov and Morel made fun of them but when Knov encountered's Pouf's Nen through his while he was setting up ports in the Palace, he basically freaked out and never recovered. It was a nice parallel considering they mocked killua in the past. Neterou and Meruem's fight was pretty cool although largely one sided. i was initially very disappointed when Netero sacrificed his life to use the rose and all pouf and pitou had to do was revert to chibi for Meruem to fully be restored and stronger in fact too, but it turned out fine when it was revealed that they were poisoned. Stiil, I think my best part of the arc and the series was the relationship between Meruem and Komugi. The development of the ant king from the heartless beast he was to someone who was willing to kneel so that he could see her. It was truly beautiful. Their final moment was easily the best part of the series to me. Well, there's more to say, but this is what comes to mind for now.

Btw, I kinda need to know where I need to continue from the manga

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Haha pretty good yes, though as usual, I always feel I could have done better. Btw, I fnished HxH anime (might be a bit obvious going by my avatar and thread title. Also almost done with Tsubaki's route in Maou (have just 2 choices left to make). I will finish Maou before I post about it (the route that is) but here's my thoughts on HxH.

Well, not sure how my wall capabilities are these days but well, to start off, the beginning of the show was a bit slow tbh. There was nothing really 'wow' about it, however, from the exam period, especially the latter stages, it got pretty interesting. Hisoka is a pretty interesting guy. I like Illua's indifference but it does make him a pretty bland character. If it wasn't anime and the fact that I like the VA, I probably wouldn't like the character at all. The arc where they learnt Nen was pretty interesting and also watching their growth was pretty cool. the Greed Island arc after wasn't bad as well, though, in honesty, it felt cheap that after Gon sacrificed his arm to defeat Genru (probably misspelt that), it just got fixed due to angel's breath ( or something), but my best arc was easily the Chimera Ants.
I loved the royal guards, especially pitou. The overwhelming power was amazing, though one thing I didn't like at all was the fact that the guards and the King already had Nen from the get go. No matter how I look at it, it just seems unfair/unrealistic. I get that the Queen probably ate thousands of humans for each guard but I think it would have been better if they had the innate ability but needed knowledge of it first. In their case, she literally used Nen immediately she hatched. That didn't sit well with me at all. Another bit I didn't really enjoy was the Gon vs Pitou fight. Like emotionally/psychologically , it was epic, but the real fight itself didn't really stand with me. I mean, kurapika's decree and resolve to only use his chains on the Troupe gave him immense power against them and made the chains unbreakable, but then, he staked his life on it. According to Pitou, Gon resolved to never use Nen again when he attained that form against Pitou (the growth looked horrendous to me too but maybe that's because it's just a drastic change from his normal kid self), surely that did not warrant him being as strong as the king (according to pitou) when the king in turn far outclasses Netero. I mean, the king was easily the most powerful character introduced by that time. Well, that was only a minor bit. Pouf initially seemed to be a cool character intially but turns out he was just very annoying. Youpi was a bit meh for me. He didn't really stand out in any way but I like his development during his fight against knuckle and the others. Another cool part was when Killua and Gon had to retreat with killua reflecting when he realized the difference in ability between them and pitou (back when she killed Kite). When they got to the border, Knov and Morel made fun of them but when Knov encountered's Pouf's Nen through his while he was setting up ports in the Palace, he basically freaked out and never recovered. It was a nice parallel considering they mocked killua in the past. Neterou and Meruem's fight was pretty cool although largely one sided. i was initially very disappointed when Netero sacrificed his life to use the rose and all pouf and pitou had to do was revert to chibi for Meruem to fully be restored and stronger in fact too, but it turned out fine when it was revealed that they were poisoned. Stiil, I think my best part of the arc and the series was the relationship between Meruem and Komugi. The development of the ant king from the heartless beast he was to someone who was willing to kneel so that he could see her. It was truly beautiful. Their final moment was easily the best part of the series to me. Well, there's more to say, but this is what comes to mind for now.

Btw, I kinda need to know where I need to continue from the manga
Well you can always do better if you don't get a 100 points ;) Tell me about the results once you know, I'm sure you did fine :nod

Okay that is a nice wall.... xD let me try to answer a bit of that.

First of, the start definitely is a bit slow, most people agree on that. It doesn't really pick up until the later half of the exam, for many the real fun only starts with the short Zoldyck arc. Though most either love the Phantom Troupe arc or Chimera Ant arc the most (here's a Chimera Ant arc lover).
Illua is who know...? Going by your Ava, I don't think Killua, so do you mean Illumi? xD Not a big fan of him yeah, Hisoka is much better. Who could dislike a psycho clown? :XD

Greed Island was pretty standard shounen fare, for most the weakest big arc besides the Hunter exam I think. Still had some good parts, though I think the volleyball sorts of match was my personal highlight, not the fight against Genthru (:p). Didn't really see him getting his arm back as a cheap device, considering all the different cards we saw by then, but I get where you're coming from.

Hmmm interesting, you're the first person I see who complains about them having Nen from the beginning. I think it relates to their bodies just remembering it by instinct, considering they're based on countless of Nen users. Also there's some more stuff about the Chimera Ants later on, so maybe that will make you look at it in a bit of a different light or make you more lenient in that regard. Personally I'm just fine with that, don't really see a problem there as it makes sense in my eyes. They're portrayed as beings far above most humans anyway.

And about the Gon/Pitou fight... I liked it a lot. Pitou saying he could rival the King is her statement, it's a bit hard to say if he could really do that. I don't think you need to put that one statement on a podest, but in any case, Gon has always been said to have tremendous potential. And yes it looks horrendous bc it's a very forced and unnatural growth, he paid an even bigger price than Kurapika, so I'm fine with this. All of your words made me wonder if you actually watched the last arc of the anime, the Election? You don't mention it at all, so I'm not sure. I think that says quite a lot about how much Gon sacrificed and even after that... oh well I'm getting into spoiler territory as long as I don't know if you actually finished the whole anime yet.
Still think the whole Pitou/Gon thing was epic. Let me add one thing, the anime fucked up the beginning, namely Gon's relationship to Kite. He knew him way before this arc, I think it gets covered in the manga in the very first chapter (don't let the rather meh art surprise you, it gets better later on). So in the manga it makes a lot more sense that Gon gets this angry.
Anyway, the episode covering this whole scene still gives me the chills, such epic voice acting:

Regarding the Royal Guards, Pitou is easily my favourite too. I had a lot of Pitou sets in the past, maybe I should get one of them out next haha. Pouf and Youpi aren't outstanding, but like you said I appreciate their development. It was pretty amazing to see all of them turn from heartless beasts to thinking and caring persons. I guess Pouf is the only one who always admired the King and nothing else, hence why he's not exactly beloved. Youpi just didn't get enough attention in my eyes, I think he could've been handled a little better, but it's a minor issue.
Truly though, the relationship with the King and Komugi is outstanding. I still remember reading it in the manga and then seeing it again in the anime a few years later, and it still hit me as hard. I'm with you, easily the best part of the arc and maybe the best storytelling of the whole series. The King who wanted to rule over all the pitiful and weak humans, only to wish for nothing more than to be together with Komugi before he dies. It was amazing, really. The pairing is a fan favourite in general (and I really like it too), I think they won some manga/anime awards on MH too xD

Not much to add about the Rose, I'm completely with you there. I will tell you where to continue once I'm sure you've watched the Election :D

oh and I'm looking forward to your thoughts about Maou, how are you liking it so far? The side routes aren't outstanding, but I have to say that I really loved Tsubaki as a character, so I'm somewhat biased with her route.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
@niichan
Yes I meant Illumi. I literally merged his and Killua's names XD.

Yeah, the volleyball match was the highlight of the Greed Island arc for me. I didn't actually say Genthru was my best bit. My next best after the volleyball match was their training with Bisca (Biscuit?). Well I usually love their training periods and when they get stronger.

Well I'm not sure if their body should remember it on instinct considering the sheer amount of nen users/personalities within them. I don't really have a problem with their natural aptitude for it, but it just didn't sit well with me that they could pull it off from the moment they hatched. And I wasn't particularly fond of Pitou's En being so wide and powerful. She had that pretty much from the beginning as well. Anyway, minor points. Where they really that far above humans though? I mean, I'm pretty sure Netero could defeat the Royal Guards, and even Killua was able to do quite some damage to Youpi with Godspeed. Heck Knuckle's Chapter 7 Bankruptcy was just few moments from blocking Youpi's En and from there, he would have been pretty easy picking. The King was the true powerhouse imo, but I suppose Gon could match him (at least in terms of Aura) in the form he took against Pitou. And if Netero was truly only second to the King, then it's possible there might be 1 or 2 who could potentially match him? Netero did say that he wasn't even top 5 nen users currently though he could probably was just being modest. Well I will not argue that the ants possess far much more aura than humans considering they're literally birthed using thousands of nen users, but fights probably don't solely rely on Aura capacity alone. Hatsu is an interesting concept that could affect a lot.

I did watch the entire anime and recently I finished the manga. Yes, there was the election. I had pretty much reached my limit in the first post haha. I recall I was forgetting something and now I remember that it was the election. The election was pretty cool, though I wanted Ging to be chairman. It's not his style but I thought it would be pretty cool. I was surprised by how far Leorio went tbh, and I found pariston's reasoning to be a bit of a stretch though. I mean, he predicted the outcome from Ging saying Gon would not die, but there was no guarantee that Gon will recover before the election is over. Though I guess that is also supposed to be part of the appeal of his character? Still, it seemed too big a stretch to me. Well, also a bit minor. It was rather emotional when Gon recovered and also the relationship between Killua and Alluka. That was another favorite moment of mine in the series.

On Maou, I'm a pretty much done with Tsubaki's route. Well I have selected all the options and I am currently where Papa Miwa (lol) managed to get 50 million yen from his cousin. The story is indeed pretty interesting. The whole kidnapping period was something else, especially since Kyousuke is maou, although I don't think they really tried to hide that bit. It was pretty easy to guess the identity of maou from when he was introduced though I'm still pretty curious about his relationship with Haru. Guess I will find out about that later. Another interesting bit was watching tsubaki change from her naive self to someone more realistic and then watching her change back to her usual self because of Hiroaki. The part where she beats him in the park but he still keeps smiling and playing was truly heart wrenching. It was simultaneously sad and beautiful. I haven't finished the VN but I'm pretty sure that will remain one of more favorite moments in the entire story. On Gonzou and Haru, I see potentially very interesting characters but they haven't had enough screen time (especially the former) for me to make detailed notes on them. Also, I wasn't expecting a sex scene. Is this going to be like Tsukihime where he sleeps with all the girls lol? I was taken by surprise because I recall you saying that one of the VNs didn't have a scene. Well it's certainly an upgrade from tsukihime both in terms of the description (it's less...hm..outrageous or so lol). Well it sounds more realistic anyway. The fact that there are spoken voices/sounds also add quite a bit to it. Ah well, it's generally more realistic than Tsukihime. XD

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
You are using the avatar after all :zomg, looks so.. :hurr

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
You are using the avatar after all :zomg, looks so.. :hurr
Lol yes I am...no idea why I am just seeing this now.

@niichan Yeah no worries. It's quite a wall so take your time haha
@niichan btw, thanks for providing my next avatar haha

Also, I finished Tsubaki's route in Maou.
The Good end was significantly better imo, even down to the sex. I loved the ending, and how Kyousuke was able to outsmart stalemate Gonzou in the end. It was a nice touch considering who he was up against. I was a bit disappointed to not see what his mother looks like though..and Miki as well. Tsubaki is unrealistically good and kind hearted. It is still somewhat refreshing I guess. They matured pretty well. It was nice seeing they had managed to sort out everything for the most part, even though he's still owing Gonzou. There's not much to say on the bad end. It was incredible that Tsubaki actually tried drugs in that one. I guess she changed a lot. It's sad considering how her character is, but it feels like it lacks depth because it was rushed and not as fleshed out like the good end. We didn't get to see her transition from her good and well mannered self into a bad one. It was a very drastic change so if they had taken more time to put a more believable story showing how she changes it would have been much better and easily felt compared to the sudden one in the story. Well, gonna tackle kanon's route now.
Tried to keep this wall short since there's still the HxH one haha XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Still waiting for the fated reply @niichan
Well, I have more things to add. You do have to reply at some point. I have to save face you know XD
Whew! That was beautiful. I haven't finished her good end yet, but I reckon it's practically done. About what I thought, well, it was largely boring to me for the most part. And then I finally feeling something at least when explanations about Ikuko's character were done. I found myself being incredibly pissed off each time, and was wondering when kyousuke or kanon would freaking tell her what she needs to now. Btw, Haru catching Saijou was pretty splendid, although this section wasn't as captivating as the kidnapping. Perhaps because Maou wasn't personally carrying out the deeds. I didn't care much for Saijou tbh.. I was also genuinely surprised about Seta. Considering Someya (sannou) was backing her, I kinda expected she would be an asshole to put it mildly, but it seems she's a genuinely nice person. Anyway, the first time kyousuke attends Kanon's skate, it was very beautiful. Not because he was there, but because of the descriptions of the skate. That part was done very well. For a large part of her of her route, I was bored, until the skate that is.
When Kanon fell in the Grand prix, it was pretty sad. I was also pissed when she lost in the next skate too because I was expecting her to be motivated to win, however, it was a nice way of building of her performance for the finals. The highlight of that route was Kanon's performance in the finals. It was so beautiful! I found my eyes getting a bit moist and my heart was racing haha. It truly was a magnificent show, and it was depicted rather well. She came in hated, scorned and without support, but in the end, she captivated the audience and everyone (including me) with her performance. Heck I know nothing about skating, but even I could tell she made history, When it was announced that she won, it just made the moment that much more spectacular. And then, corruption came into plan and her score was reduced, which meant she didn't win. It was outrageous, genuinely aggravating. I was also confused, because this was supposed to be the good end, and I didn't get what part of that was good. Kanon's behavior salvaged the story though, and it was a bit realistic i guess, considering things don't always go as planned. Well I haven't finished it yet, but still. that finals alone was magnificent enough to redeem Kanon's route for me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Finished her good route, well, like I suspected, it was pretty much over after the finals. I guess it was just sex left...after all, what's a story ending without good risque sex haha...Well, I'm kinda get bored of the sex scenes now. I mostly skip them. I guess this is a byproduct of some parts of the story being so amazing. Anyway, also played the bad end. Initially, I thought it was just for tsubaki but it seems the bad ends are well....hilariously bad haha. They barely even bother to flesh out the 'bad end' and it's usually so predictable. Well I won't blame them so much though. They put quite the effort into the main story (good end). Now it's just shiratori and Haru left. Wonder if I'll get a reply out of you before then haha XD another not so subtle dig