1. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. Congratulations to goldb for winning the Friends Photography contest!, and as always, well done to the other participants!.

Voting has begun for the Special Halloween Art Contest
    Witch.

Also there is a special announcement regarding the Winter Art Contest, so please Read up!
  4. This year's Community Awards have ended. Check out the results HERE!
  5. The very first Magi Awards have begun! Vote your favorite Moments and Characters now!
  6. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Discussion Your favorite love story/pairing

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by Notice me Escanor senpai, Feb 16, 2015.

?

What is your favorite love story in NnT?

1. Mel x Elizabeth

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. Ban x Elaine

4 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. King x Diane

9 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. Margaret x Gilthunder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Nadja x Gowther

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. Ban x Jericho

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  7. Diane x Hauser

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  8. Escanor x Merlin

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  9. Gloxinia x Gerharde

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  10. Derieri x Monspiet

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  11. Other

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. SGtheking876

SGtheking876 Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United States
    Same the shit that Nakaba puts them through just strengths their bond. If u want people to love and root for someone or something that make them hurt and struggle for it. Their romance is by far the most complex and deep, as well as relatable and tragic. They've been through pretty much everything every other couple has and then some. I hope nakaba knows what he is doing with them and have it pay off in the end.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 15, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 15, 2017 ---
    I know right but I think Endi, the fairy girl that didn't hate him and even cried for him during the Albion fight night have feelings for him maybe.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 15, 2017 ---
    Merlin has Arthur, ur right with Escanor but hey they might bring some one up out of nowhere, and let's not forget that women who saved him. Gowther still has Guila check her bio where it says what she most wants right now is a man to love. And ban still has Jericho I think

2. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Furniture

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    Galan x Merascylla :pout.

Arthur is not in love with her, she is his mentor. For Gowther, Guila said she wants someone she really loves, meaning that she doesn't love Gowther. Something might happen later but as of now she doesn't love him.

Undina and SGtheking876 like this.
  3. Aloy

Aloy Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

England
    I wouldn't be surprised if he is. But unlucky for him Merlin sees him as her son.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 16, 2017 ---
    I have a new OTS and it's Merlin x Vivian.

4. Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

France
    I'm not this far up in the anime and I know this a dead ship but I would have like Meliodas x Diane to happen

Demonspeed likes this.
  5. Strawberry Jews

Strawberry Jews Registered User

England
    Ehmmm, considering latest chapters, shouldn't something be done about the Gloxinia x Gerharde option?
    I don't really care if people ship them (but come on, ew, just why), but I think this thread is supposed to be more about the canon relationships?

6. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    Well, people have had the chance to change their votes ever since it was revealed that they're siblings, but they haven't, so you know... :kappa

Either way, we decided to keep it there for the, uh, "lols." If it's problematic to a few members, I can get rid of it, I guess. xD

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  7. Strawberry Jews

Strawberry Jews Registered User

England
    lol, ok xD
    it ain't a problem for me, i just thought it just didn't fit the point of the thread anymore and maybe mods missed it or smth
    add King x Elaine just for the heck of it
    (im sorry xD)

8. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    No worries, it's hard to miss details as relevant as these.
    GOD NO! Adding that would completely change the mood of the thread, seeing as Gloxinia and Gerheade are exceptional... um, or are they? I'm actually questioning my sanity right now... how come we kept it as an option...? Joke or not, it's pretty weird, indeed.

@FKS @eefrit @Demonspeed - this is a serious matter: what do we do?

9. eefrit

eefrit Mr. Mistake

Mangahelper

United States
    I don't see a problem with it. Then again, I'm someone who voted Gloxina and Gerharde ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

As long as it remains just jokes and the thread doesn't turn into a discussion about the morality of incest, we should be fine.

10. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    Perfect. I always knew there was something wrong with you, but that confirms it.

Either way, the fact that half the votes about that pairing came after the revelation that they're siblings is pretty disturbing, lol.
    Ban and Elaine is my personal favourite, but that has less votes... yeah, whatever, life's unfair.
    Meh, it probably won't. This being a serious matter was a joke, but I could see some members disliking the fact that this is here when the thread is supposed to represent couples only. You know, love is a very delicate topic - I believe it was Mark Twain who once said: "Love is like a waterslide - a fun ride, but occasionally a pain in the arse!"

Either way, this is getting too off-topic, but screw it. If someone has any issues with it, feel free to let us know.

11. eefrit

eefrit Mr. Mistake

Mangahelper

United States
    I'm just as the Goddess Clan made me, sir.

Honestly, the romances I liked the most have some pretty lame turns recently, so my new #1 is Gowther and Nadja. Nadja, unfortunately, wasn't meant to be more than a catalyst for Gowther's Sin, but I still liked their chemistry.

Gallon likes this.
  12. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    Definitely! Their chemistry was really enjoyable - she wasn't around for long, but at least she went out with a bang!

And I added that option to the list, just in case.

eefrit likes this.
  13. Baum

Baum Registered User

Germany
    I'm SO going to hell some day...

Correction. I'm already on my way there. Brb, packing my stuff.

Uhh..anyway.., I'd probably vote Derrierie X Monspiet but Glox and his fine sister taught me to wait until I know for sure about the characters' relationships (and I still don't really see them being lovers tbh...I mean, I could see that being the case but I don't think it's how it'll turn out to be I guess)

I'm not sure which of the other pairings would be my current favorite tho. I like most of them, really, and all for different reasons. I think if I had to choose right now it'd go to MeliodasxElizabeth, MelxLiz in particular. I don't think those two got as much time in the manga as most of the others (I think even Gowther and Nadja got more "screen time") but that little "montage" during Mel's trial actually hit me in the gut like a bullet train.

Heh, and just like that my post comes full circle. See ya'll in purgatory :p lmao

Gallon likes this.
  14. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Furniture

Global Moderator

France
    I don't care. Voted for something else anyway. But since there is an Other option it's not like it would disappear.

15. Aloy

Aloy Registered User

England
    Gloxinia gay he has the exact same speech pattern as Slader. He and Dolor are obviously soulmates.

16. Hendy

Hendy Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Brazil
    I noticed too.
    It's sad that we don't have a gay couple, though. I got my eyes on Hendrickson and Dreyfus for quite a time, but i don't think there is something.

17. overlordpringerx

overlordpringerx Registered User

Spain
    What makes you think that? I mean, Dreyfus only had a wife, whom he loved, and who is the mother of his son...

18. Hendy

Hendy Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Brazil
    That is one of the reasons why i think that it's not possible. Although, just because he had a wife doesn't mean he is limited to girls, if you know what i mean.
    But yeah, they're just best friends who care a lot for each other.

19. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Furniture

Global Moderator

France
    The last chapter made me like Ban x Elaine more. Managing to make Ban apologize so easily is quite a feat.

20. overlordpringerx

overlordpringerx Registered User

Spain
    Ok now, somebody please explain to me what the appeal in Melizabeth is! I just don't get it! So please enlighten me!