1. The Spring Art Contest! contest is now open and the theme is Forum Badge Creation. Make a badge to earn a badge!

Voting for the Animal Photography contest has begun! Take your pick!
  2. The first voting day of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  4. Vote for your favorites now!
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Discussion Your favorite love story/pairing

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by Notice me Escanor senpai, Feb 16, 2015.

?

What is your favorite love story in NnT?

1. Mel x Elizabeth

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Ban x Elaine

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. King x Diane

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Margaret x Gilthunder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Veronica x Griamor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Ban x Jericho

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Diane x Hauser

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  8. Escanor x Merlin

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  9. Gloxinia x Gerharde

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  10. Derieri x Monspiet

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  11. Other

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. SGtheking876

SGtheking876 Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

United States
    Same the shit that Nakaba puts them through just strengths their bond. If u want people to love and root for someone or something that make them hurt and struggle for it. Their romance is by far the most complex and deep, as well as relatable and tragic. They've been through pretty much everything every other couple has and then some. I hope nakaba knows what he is doing with them and have it pay off in the end.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 15, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 15, 2017 ---
    I know right but I think Endi, the fairy girl that didn't hate him and even cried for him during the Albion fight night have feelings for him maybe.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 15, 2017 ---
    Merlin has Arthur, ur right with Escanor but hey they might bring some one up out of nowhere, and let's not forget that women who saved him. Gowther still has Guila check her bio where it says what she most wants right now is a man to love. And ban still has Jericho I think

2. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Mahesvara

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    Galan x Merascylla :pout.

Arthur is not in love with her, she is his mentor. For Gowther, Guila said she wants someone she really loves, meaning that she doesn't love Gowther. Something might happen later but as of now she doesn't love him.

Undina and SGtheking876 like this.
  3. Divine evil

Divine evil Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

England
    I wouldn't be surprised if he is. But unlucky for him Merlin sees him as her son.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 16, 2017 ---
    I have a new OTS and it's Merlin x Vivian.