Archived - Your performance, classic, and cool cars and vehicles thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived Your performance, classic, and cool cars and vehicles thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_ATMA

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey everyone well i was lookin around and was really really bored so i decided hey why dont i start a thread on performance cars and stuff post videos and pictures of YOUR modded and unique cars. at the moment i have 3 but only 2 of them are here at my house which are a 1974 dodge custom 100truck, a supra with a chevy 350 small block with a corvette transmission, and a 1970s firebird which is at my dad's friends

i plan getting a nissan 350z this spring which im going to be modding

anyway post pictures and videos!

video 1 of supra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbtm_OkEipQ
video 2 of supra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoaEGUOXVl8

edit: OH and yes that is my dirt bike in the last photo x.x lol

Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: Members Performance cars thread

Hm, sorry... I can't match up to your collection and I'm far from getting it done.
I may post again in 2-3 years when my money allowed me at least the paint job :XD

1978, Opel Kadett C Limousine 1,2 ... nothing special I know. But I love it, although would have prefered the same as Coupe GT/E or Ralley in classic yellow/black. Or a black Aero, but those are rare. Only 1350 cars where built at all of the Kadett C Aero. Very hard to get the hands on one nowadays. Well, maybe someday *sigh* :amuse

Last edited:

_ATMA

Reaction score
Country
United States

lol nice, but u dont have to look nice to go fast ;p lol there is also a saying in my family "Don't cry modify" also my normal daily driver is a 1988 nissan 200sx (american badge) it can also be regarded as a S12 on most other markets lol, after i get my 350z i wana drop a RB26DETT into the 200sx and turn it into an off road racer lol

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Ah, it's ok. No need for speed, I'm more into the classic look^^;

Although I'm living in Germany, I really don't need to go fast. My 140 km/h average speed on the way to university is enough and the old car can't really do much more without starting to rattle :smile-big

I have an Kadett E 1,6 from 1991 as second car. But the machine is dead, I need to exchange it. It can go till 180-200 km/h which is quite fun when the day is sunny, less traffic and I just finished an annoying exam... ah, sweet summer memories.
Similiar to this one but without the red color and not looking so "evil" (how do you call it in English? It's "böser Blick" = "evil glance" in German): http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Opel_Kadett_E_Tuning.JPG

Last edited:

_ATMA

Reaction score
Country
United States

lol 100mph >.> nice speeds lol sadly the supra is still in the R&D stages and isnt street legal atm :'( i would soo drive it everywhere lol

sleeper > *

_ATMA

Reaction score
Country
United States

oh man thats total pwnage paint jobs XD lol wow id love something crazy like those i really like the black one with the rozen maiden girl on the hood (cant remember her name right now lol)

lol seeing those reminds me of the origin of me and my friends raceing group x.x "Group D" lol it comes from the old "Group B" rally rules and initial D lol XD

its gonna be tough to find a person out here who can paint cars like that out here right now everyone is so tight on money atm no one would pay for anything like that unless they had A LOT of money to throw around lol

edit:
So no one is gona post ='[ how borring all of you are! lol

Last edited:

kiddo7

Reaction score
Country
Austria
maybe not many of us have enough money to mod our cars or even cars to mod. Believe me, kids in the us get cars much earlier and easier than most people in other countries.

_ATMA

Reaction score
Country
United States
>.> lol this may be somewhat true

Status
Not open for further replies.