Science - Your Textbooks Are Wrong, This Is What Cells Actually Look Like! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Science Your Textbooks Are Wrong, This Is What Cells Actually Look Like!

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So found this video online showing a change from the classical view or description of how cells look like.
Most of us have an idea from our books from school.
Found this interesting so sharing here.

Feel free to share thoughts or ideas from the video.

LighteningLord

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Yes Yes Yes Yes!!! That's Damn Right!! I remember the first time I saw cells in this manner and I legit got goosebumps because of the visual but more because those were my cheek cells. Same happened the first time I saw the DNA as well (not mine but a rat's). With good light and okayish eyesight, anyone can actually see a thin white thread suspended in the buffer solution!! Science is Crazy guys! The most basic things that we consider not as mysterious as some years earlier have done a beautiful and exhilarating peek-a-boo to us. Being a Field Biologist, such innovative discoveries makes me much more curious about the crazy world we live in! Thanks bro for sharing the video.

The video I have inserted is of the same scientist Dr. Upadhyayula explaining the possibilities and the working of this microscope.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Amazing advancemnt for tech and science. Hopefully this can lead to some breakthroughs in the near future in terms of cell chemistry, biology, medicine etc.