Movies - Zack Snyder's Justice League | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Movies Zack Snyder's Justice League

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
After some teases, finally they announced the official release date - no more rumor!

The teaser will be out on Valentine day, Feb 14th!

The film will be 4-hours long

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
The trailer is out

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hoorraaaaayyyy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Liking this teaser

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sooo anyone watched???? I havent!!! :arf

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I've seen it. It's definitely better than Joss's JL, but for me, that makes it decent over Joss's shitty JL. If you're a huge fan of DC, then it's probably worth the four hours, otherwise it's whatever.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, saw the movie over the weekend... Definitely better that the original. Characters make more sense, there's a little more depth to steppenwolf... Not that much but enough for him to not be a drag on the movie. His hedgehog armor design is better than what we got in the original film as well.

It still feels a bit like the movie did not quite do WW justice. After BvS it's weird to see superman being THAT much stronger than WW in general, specially considering she is a highly trained literal goddess. Compared to a version of superman that didn't spend however much time acquiring the knowledge of 28 known galaxies.

The movie still suffers from the nonsense snyder thinks passes for heroism... As in, at the start when WW is taking down those would be terrorists.... and she then proceeds to nuke that last one asshole and half a building for literally no reason whatsoever. I liked the fighting scene in general, snyder IMHO is unmatched in fighting scenes, but seeing diana blow up half a building to take out a guy who only had an useless gun that couldn't possible damage anyone at that point is just....

Whedon's awkward and out of place humor is also gone from the film.

Seeing darkseid get his ass handed to him in a flashback is also weird. Cool scene, but still weird.

Maybe I am forgetting a bit of the original film but the snyder version does a much better job handling cyborg and his overall story arc.

Snyder is REALLY fishing for a sequel considering the importance of loiss to the future is pretty much revealed.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Go Watch it!!!
its Infinitely X’s Better....Than Whendon’s version....

Which I watched 3D w/o the glasses, I thought it sucked watching blurring images. Then I took forever to watch the regular imax version, because I already knew this movie sucked by watching it in blurry 3D with no glasses.

This Director’s Cut Tho!! This is it. This is the movie we should have been given. Everything is just so much better. Aside from the extra scenes at the end, it’s really not that long, because it’s interesting.

But Phew, Warner Bro’s should be Grateful this came out, because their only Good Movies imo WW & Aquaman...Batman Vs Superman wasn’t horrible but it wasn’t that Good, Snyder’s Justice League is a good follow up from Batman vs Superman..Not that franchise suicide attempt at Whendon’s 2017 version. Snyder left us, with something to look forward to.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I legit feel like if it weren't for Joss's shit, Snyder's cut wouldn't be as well received.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I legit feel like if it weren't for Joss's shit, Snyder's cut wouldn't be as well received.
There’s credence & a variable of comparing shit to something a lot more than that.

But if you’ve watched the 2 of them. You’ll see Joss $&$:&: it all up.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Check out my first post in this thread.

But my point is that if Snyder's cut was the only JL movie out, it probably would be criticized more, not praised the way it is.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Check out my first post in this thread.

But my point is that if Snyder's cut was the only JL movie out, it probably would be criticized more, not praised the way it is.
I’m a comic book fan. So it was very enjoyable.

I don’t critique Comic Book movies that hard. unless they just suck

As I enjoyed all the X-men movies, some a lot less than others.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
that's the difference then, you read comics while I know almost nothing about comics. Still though, this cut would never have made it to the theaters.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp, snyder did require 4 HOURS and I am also going to guess 3 years worth of feedback for him to get it right and tell a story that makes sense. gotta wonder if BvS would have been good with 3 extra hours... It is also worth noting that this movie was never making it to the theater. In a theater release snyder would have had to cut at least 1 hour from the movie.. And that assuming a theater release would have allowed him 3 hours. I also maintain that the heroes not getting that many chances to be huge assholes to normal ass humans during the movie helped a lot. Aside from WW nuking that one asshole into oblivion at the start for literally no conceivable reason.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
He could have split it in two movies though

wingnix

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
4h long film... not a single second of boredom. Awesome !

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Awesome movie