Fantasy - Zoro vs Jinbe | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Zoro vs Jinbe

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
I hope this battle is fought underwater... that's the only place where Jinbe got a chance of defeating Zoro (by drowning ofc).
Only speed is the feat that can present a problem to Zoro while facing an opponent that fight close to its opponent

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
So Jimbei has shown a pretty impressive haki durability against an Attack from BM’s Sword & Countered with a Strike....*Notably It was a regular strike not an technique, while he responded with a Big technique to knock her of the ship...

Changes anybodies mind on whether, Zoro’s haki attacks will be getting through...I’m still siding with Zoro but with high diff

Last edited:

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
After seeing this recently
And jinbei coming out unscathed, I think we can safely say that Jinbei wins high to extreme difficulty

ThatOtherGuy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Is Jinbe going to usurp Zoro's second strongest spot in the crew? Of course not, Wano is Zoro's arc, he's going to shine as much as Luffy.

But, with current feats, I give it to Jinbe since he fought Ace to a tie for 5 days.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
zoro makes jinbei into sashimi

Eiyuu Yami

Reaction score
Country
Austria
G4 > Jinbei > Zoro(non ashura) > Sanji

If Zoro uses Ashura then he mid/high diffs.

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro has literally 0 feats over Jinbe.

Jinbe by default but if Jinbe was an enemy and was Zoro's opponent than Zoro wins because the plot demands the win.

I reserve the right to change my mind after Zoro started producing feats against worthy opponents

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Some months ago i would have said Zoro wins this fight, because Jimbei never impressed me at all prior to WCI. But with these news feats against Big Mom, i don't know who would win between the two of them. Jimbei has the edge for now, until Zoro gets more feats in Wano.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Is Jinbe going to usurp Zoro's second strongest spot in the crew? Of course not, Wano is Zoro's arc, he's going to shine as much as Luffy.

But, with current feats, I give it to Jinbe since he fought Ace to a tie for 5 days.
I didn't forgot about that Feat which it is still a big one, we all know how strong Ace was..But wasnt that a pre Warlord Jimbei & an early Ace before he even assimilated and grew stronger under WB..That changes the perspective of how strong both characters compared to pre TS.

Im a big Zoro fan so i feel like he's holding back some type of deadly technique or all still, that could possible fillet the shark man..

Also the BM feat is kind of an outlier...Looking at how WB powers wrecked MF & he beat up Akianu.& Kaidou 1 shot a Stronger Luffy from the ECO arc...Too many of BM's attack didnt own her opponents. I'm just saying BM in that arc didnt own anybody

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
never saw full capacity of post timeskip zoro and jinbei, so hard to deduce this fight.
But i think the fight can go on both sides.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Feat against Ace...

Ace:
Lost against BB, who didnt even sweated at the end and only had the yami yami no mi.
Drawed against Smoker pretimeskip(anime only i guess?).
Oneshotted by Akainu.

Jimbei has already far surpassed him if you ask me.

I totally forgot Jimbei blocked BigMom(and Akainu if i remember correctly). So Zoro will have a much harder time. Still give it to him thou thanks to his stamina.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Feat against Ace...

Ace:
Lost against BB, who didnt even sweated at the end and only had the yami yami no mi.
Drawed against Smoker pretimeskip(anime only i guess?).
Oneshotted by Akainu.

Jimbei has already far surpassed him if you ask me.

I totally forgot Jimbei blocked BigMom(and Akainu if i remember correctly). So Zoro will have a much harder time. Still give it to him thou thanks to his stamina.
disagree.... i don't think those feats you mention make jinbe stronger
ace was just hard-countered by akainu since magma is superior so his df is redundant in that fight. Just like how enel was hard-countered by the power of rubber. And ace was shielding luffy. I think you can change ace into any character and he would still be dead. Even kaidou might be in critical condition, even if he still survived. The magma is stated to have highest power , after all.