New profile posts

I like hot tea. Wish I can drink it and enjoy wabi-sabi someday together with Mr Zim 😌
Kiki
Erinyes
Erinyes
iddnt even know it was possible to drink tea with vinaigrette !? are we talking about the same vinaigrette or did i misunderstood something ? you mean salad dressing, ne ? I can understand adding matcha for taste on vinaigrette but adding vinaigrette in tea never crossed my mind. is it good ? if so need to try this !
Demonspeed
Demonspeed
Yes Erin, that vinaigrette!
Do you think all of Mira's Etherious modes are gone since Zeref is dead?
Jko
Jko
No, I don't think they are gone. She didn't absorb their books but their souls. I don't the demons souls are tied to the books. I could be wrong and she did indeed get nerfed, but that would be fudged up to do her like that. :nomoar
Will be logging out and no longer using this account from now 16/02/2020 .

If an admin of the site wants to delete this account permanently, then please do so.

Goodbye everyone! I'll remember you all in therapy 😉

I hope your futures are bright and life treats you well 🙂
Hey man. So now that Mangastream is gone I have no reliable place to find new manga (and my one stop shopping for FT 100YQ, OnePunchMan, and Boruto is gone. Granted I can find those on different sites but haven’t found anything as good as Mangastream was.

On the other hand I understand for authors it had to die, so maybe there isn’t a replacement.

Any thoughts?
Jammin
Jammin
There are a couple of replacements out there. For a lot of series now you can read them free on the Viz app. Which is pretty nice. The 3 latest chapters of most mainstream stuff is free on there. Cruchyroll also has an manga section that people don't realize is there. With a couple simulpub series on there too.

For more niche stuff MangaDex is pretty solid.
I won't expect for Strauss Siblings fight anymore. We really are freakin' clowns lmao. Don't touch me I'm annoyed atm.
Welcome to MH! And nice avatar too; Shiki is bae <3 ( I would post on WSJ thread but Type-Moon stuff is off-topic reee)
Ottes
Ottes
Yeaah, KNK needs more love for sure!
My avatar is from a Shonen Champion manga called SHY. One of my favorite ongoing manga.
It's something like BNHA (super hero stuff) but more character-driven. If you like superhero thematic and drama you should give a try.
Melvo
Melvo
Okay I'll take a look. You're on this thread for a long time ?
Reactions: Ottes
Ottes
Ottes
I created my account almost 1 year ago but I was always reading magazine threads for a bit more of time.
Why can’t men just put back the thing they used in the place where they found it?
Finally got myself up to date for The Promised Neverland. The plot is really good in my personal opinion and I'm looking forward the most for Emma and Isabela.