New profile posts

From the wall he emerged! And it is about to take over the nest, a sign was seen in the sky, a black-purple blow destroying everything in its path ... it does not fear anyone but god, it does not follow anyone but god and when it arrives the moment will fight. stating that this is not the time to throw flowers at the enemy ... peace was never an option. Cha!
Slid my TTRS so hard with the boys today the Audi emblem tore off the engine when it got too hot 😭 Oh and I still smell like burnt rubber
I can't walk on a treadmill I feel sus my meat shakin like aint nobody tryna twerk thats why I only do sprint intervals.
Kinda hate White but this particular frame of him in chap 93 is *chef's kiss* so I decided to make it my pfp 😇
I really need to test how long it takes for Tesla Model 3 to go max speed from 0.
M3J
M3J
@Brandish μ yeah I drove my cousin's two or three weeks ago to NYC so friends and I could go to Hudson Valley. If you have IG, DM me your tag!
Brandish μ
Brandish μ
Nah I don't have IG.

That's pretty cool tho, how are they? I don't know anyone with one, nor have I seen one IRL.
M3J
M3J
@Brandish μ I'm not a fan, but the acceleration is amazing. Other than that, having almost everything controlled by a touchscreen is super annoying, and so is finding free charger if you get free supercharger.
I never thought that a decision would upset me so much. It was exhausting to have a constantly crying and aching heart, now it's hard even for me to go through the day with the pain of this decision.
I'm screammiiinggg I didn't know MJ vs Gr** debate was brought up again few days ago I'm late skskssk
Walkyrien
Walkyrien
Anyway, my faves keeps getting treated like garbage all I can do is cryy
You ever had power over someone? I been seeing my sister's friend in secret going 5 years, she's had 6 bfs in that time it never lasts cause I'm the goal, she's with me whenever she's supposed to be with anybody else but going public is a no no. Bro I'm a villain, I be ruing her life cause I can and she's so hot but I'm hotter.
Trying to grow food in case the apocalypse happens. How bout you.
Demonspeed
Demonspeed
Nothing...
Sanity Check
Sanity Check
Its all good a high percentage of things I'm growing won't reach maturity to produce fruit for years minimum.

:toc
Public toilets so nasty I shit standing up like I’m charging up to go super saiyan 3
Reactions: Shobu_Yoruichi
Battou
Battou
you're the nasty one
Prxnce
Prxnce
I avoid them at all costs, don't even use my friends or other people's bathrooms. I be squirming on the way home like my water broke holding it in.
Shobu_Yoruichi
Shobu_Yoruichi
I can relate.

Put the toilet paper on the edge to do it. But as @Prxnce i try to avoid using them. Nothing like your own toilet. :hip
Girl: Why does your snap moji look a bit camp 👀
Me: Oh it swings trust me just not that way
Girl: What way then
Me: Your way

🤦🏽‍♂️
I gotta chill.. this is why Aneeka and I toxic.
Reactions: LadyVados
LadyVados
LadyVados
I neither understand nor want to understand what this means...
Reactions: Prxnce
Prxnce
Prxnce
I was innocent like you once, untainted and pure
Do you know how to make a collage like this?