New profile posts

Imagine if someone said Killua will be the one to kill an arc villain and not Gon.

People will be like "cool stuff"

Sasuke will kill Juubito and not Naruto? Cool thing

Ichigo will not land final hit on Aizen, Urahara will! Makes sense.

Luffy will not kill Kaido, Zoro will lasd final blow? BLASPHEMY, LUFFY MC, HOW DARE U U TOXIC WANKER
Static
Static
@Erinyes I think Vados was talking about Neferpitou instead of Meruem.
Reactions: Erinyes
Erinyes
Erinyes
But Pitou is to Meruem what King is to Kaido, a loyal general, none of them is the arc vilain :arf
Prxnce
Prxnce
First day out ? 😏
Marm-chan look that fabulous art, found on twitter !

Couldnt resist so if you like it... dozo :arf
Is it possible that no one should ever feel alone. No matter how unusual, alone or strange we may feel. Nature is freaky enough to have us covered with peers we can relate to.
Demonspeed
Demonspeed
What kind of loneliness are you talking about here?
4th time the anime's now shown Zoro seeing the future. 1. vs Daz Bones, 2. Pica's reveal, 3. Pica leaving his golem, 4. Warning Luffy about Kaido's attack. Interesting they added dialogue of him explaining Ryuo to Kid and Law
Zoro on his deathbed took a Thunder Bagua and survived it. Luffy fresh into battle took one but was knocked out. What does this tell us about the two prior to arriving on Wano?
Over 15 years reading OP I know is its not sequenced, you cannot predict 100% what happens because Oda lays many layers to each arc where developments are purely circumstantial. For ex. Bleach was methodical, it had no layers only rich lore, I figured out a lot of secrets long before the manga confirmed it by piecing nuances together. OP arcs are multi-faceted so that Oda can pull a card on a whim.

My question is same as you expect from me😄
So Which androssi?
Demonspeed
Demonspeed
Damn...I can't choose! I prefer long hair and original over pigtails. The two others are equal. But I have been wanting to see Androssi with long hair in the story. I wonder if it'll happen one day.
Demonspeed
Demonspeed
Hmmm no I am not sure I prefer the two others over pigtails anymore...
Jyu viole grace
Jyu viole grace
Honestly,I like her with long hair too 😍
need to change her hairstyle just like baam
What is the fist fighter's equivalent of a Black Blade? It's implied ultimately no one's haki is stronger than Ryuma's or Mihawk's, not even Roger. It could explain why Shanks never...