New profile posts | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

New profile posts

Playing Eldenring for the seventh time since the time i got it, I never beat the base game tho because i always get bored then delete my character and start over again after few months. I really should stop trying to fully explore the game, I also bought the DLC recently. I just hope i beat it this time but i can't help myself exploring everything over and over again.
"Close to the sun" A walking simulator horror game. Your name is Rose a journalist and you got invited to get on a massive sea liner by your sister Ada a scientist. You will try to get to Ada for like half of the game only to arrive when she dies by an electric freak being. You will team up with Nikola Tesla and at the end of the game he will give you hope to bring back your sister. 7/10
If Juvia Lockser were a femboy and a lover of Lucy Heartfilia, would Lucy be able to accept him as a potential boyfriend?
Reactions: Demonspeed
Brandish μ
Brandish μ
Lucy would need to hold feelings for Juvia in this instance. If so, yes.
Juvia as a femboy
Juvia as a femboy
True, though it would be pretty cute to see Juvia saying Lucy-sama and making plushies with different outfits about her.
One of the good things of having a bf is you can rely on them to throw the garbage bags. The worst part when I start my day is throwing the garbage bag. I have to carry it for 10min to arrive the nearest waste container. Sometimes the bag leaks and I have to get back home and shower if my cloth got contaminated. I’m glad someone do that for me daily.
ehhhh, I actually liked the slave arc in season two in Vinland saga, It focused on building Thorfinns character and it was much needed. Some side characters like Einar and Arnheid was really extremely unlikable characters to me and i deem them unnecessary. The face desigin for Thorfinn was a diseater but they fixed it in the last episode. Well im existed for the next season, I will probably pick up the manga too.
I finished watching Vinland saga season 1. I see everyone praising it but imo only the visuals and the action is good, I don't like the story but i liked some parts of it, The MC is a big let down. I can't connect to the character and i hardly felt any emotion for things happened to him post his aging. I will still watch s2 tho
I just arrived home, 7 am here. My left arm hurts from the middle area and im really sweaty. I will have a cold shower and have some food then probably I will watch something before I sleep. I miss my old life but im glad even though I shouldn’t but it’s the way of life and im trying to adapt.
HI I LITERALLY JUST CREATED AN ACCOUNT TO ASK YOU, BUT YOUR PROFILE PICTURE LOOKS SICK! WHO DREW IT, IM DESPERATE TO KNOW! :D

Sorry I dont know turkish so I had to google translate: sanat eseri nereden?