- Joined
- Dec 5, 2007
- Messages
- 163
- Reaction score
- 21
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Psyren mega convo thread
"Recent leaks on 2chan have said the following for new series/cancellation news:
Bari Haken and Psyren will be canceled and HxH will take another Hiatus.
The new series will be the following:
Nishi Yoshiyuki (Muhyo to Rose), Futsuzawa Kakunoshin (Anaaki's), Kazama Katsuya (Baby Devil) & Takahashi Hideki (Arbiter Kintarô).
First of all, I find it odd that Psyren is getting canceled after they just showed off several new villains for the heroes to fight. Seems like an odd decision when they could've just made Dholaki the main villain. I am still gonna wait on this rumor. I still think Asklepios seems more likely to be canceled.
I am also happy to see Nishi's return."
=(
"Recent leaks on 2chan have said the following for new series/cancellation news:
Bari Haken and Psyren will be canceled and HxH will take another Hiatus.
The new series will be the following:
Nishi Yoshiyuki (Muhyo to Rose), Futsuzawa Kakunoshin (Anaaki's), Kazama Katsuya (Baby Devil) & Takahashi Hideki (Arbiter Kintarô).
First of all, I find it odd that Psyren is getting canceled after they just showed off several new villains for the heroes to fight. Seems like an odd decision when they could've just made Dholaki the main villain. I am still gonna wait on this rumor. I still think Asklepios seems more likely to be canceled.
I am also happy to see Nishi's return."
=(
