あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
- Feb 3, 2006
- Reaction score
Welcome to Mangahelpers online manga community! The goal of Mangahelpers is to provide manga fans with quality translations, while offering a place for translators to learn, teach, and grow. In addition to translator services, Mangahelpers offers many ways to contribute to the community. Discuss your favourite manga, post fan art in the manga art forum, provide manga reviews and contribute fan fiction or amateur manga. Hopefully Mangahelpers has something to offer every manga fan. If we do not, please let us know. We hope that everyone has fun and takes advantage of all that Mangahelpers has to offer.
Below is our forum Guide and Etiquette on general behaviour and posting that we expect every member of our community to follow, please take the time to carefully look through them.
To view our other guidelines, select from the following links below:
- Please be respectful and show common courtesy not only to other members, but also artists, publishers, studios and the likes. Difference of opinion is a given during discussion, and criticism has its place, so long as it is constructive and contributes to the ongoing conversation; not used to bash others or to just generally be negative. Being passive aggressive, sarcastic or trolling to bait others is not acceptable.
- As English is the primary language of this forum, we ask all members to refrain from using other languages in discussions outside of the International Hangout.
- Please do not link to any software piracy sites or post any cracks, warez, or serials. Also avoid linking to advertising ploys, i.e. ad redirectors, unsafe commercial sites, etc.
- Please do not post links, or discuss, pornographic material, including hentai manga; bearing in mind also that the minimum registration age here is 13 and so we ask all members to please refrain from anything unnecessary and suggestive of that nature.
- Make use of the report function. A report button is located at the bottom of every post. If there is an issue, click the button. An alert will be sent to the moderators. There is an identical report button at the bottom of every Private Message (see Members Guide for more step by step detail). Clicking this will send an alert to the administrators. Reports are only visible to staff members. Using the report button allows staff to handle troublemakers and avoid fueling any spiraling discussions between members.
- That said, your personal issues with a certain person does not need to involve the forum and its members. We can ask that all personal affairs be kept off the forum and dealt with privately.
- Backseat modding will not be tolerated; please allow the staff to handle any troublemaking issues or questions in the forum, your only requirement is as stated above; to report the content and thus avoid being involved.
- Duplicate accounts are forbidden and could result in the permanent suspension of your account, especially if created to circumvent a ban. If you have any issues regarding your account, contact an administrator or alternatively raise a query in the Support and Feedback forum. If you are a newly registered user and are sharing a computer, or an internet connection, with friends/family, please inform a Global Moderator or Administrator.
- We ask that any problems you may have involving a staff member be handled privately. Contact a member of the administrative team to report the issue, avoid complaining about moderation action taken against you, which only serves to derail thread discussions. Likewise, if you have trouble and feel an administrator’s actions against you are unwarranted or otherwise unfair, then contact another administrator.
- As much as possible and to ensure a pleasant experience for all, please structure your posts in a clear and concise manner, so they are contributing to the discussion while keeping an eye on your spelling and grammar. We understand that English is not everyone's first language, but please try your best. Also, while you can express yourself freely, remember to avoid the use of swear words and cursing when possible.
- As an extension to our spoiler posting rule, when posting series announcements/magazine spoilers/ news, etc please include said information, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting for Spoilers).
- As difficult as it may be to sometimes contain emotions, we ask that you refrain from overusing emoticons, typing in all caps and unnecessary use of various colors and size fonts.
- Spamming is prohibited. Posts containing reaction images, single words such as “GREAT!” will be deleted, as will any one line post that does not add to the discussion/topic. Use the quoting or edit function where possible, to avoid double-posting.
- Make use of the like button, gratitude posts just as “Thanks for sharing!” and the likes can be conveyed without such responses.
- No advertisements are allowed in posts. Any content shared in order to promote personal accounts and sites must be done in signatures or profile. Posting links to YouTube videos without adequate written contribution will be removed, as will posting links to promote other similar websites in threads.
- Do not claim others' work as you own. If you're posting another user's content (theories, volume covers, artwork, etc) in a thread be sure to properly credit the original source.
- We ask that when discussing a future manga topic in an anime thread, you ensure you add spoiler tags for said topic out of respect for anime-only viewers.
- The Media Gallery is for hosting forum related works only; such as the various art contests we host, official series art (as volume/magazine covers, colourspreads, calendars, etc) and artist galleries. Use image hosts (tinypic, photobucket, postimage, imgur, etc) for personal photos, fanarts, screenshots, etc.
- Please ensure that any media that you upload is an original piece created by yourself( for contests and artist galleries) and crediting/sourcing any material you used to complete the piece.
- The same forum rules apply in the gallery, so when commenting please be constructive with your feedback; be it positive or negative, it should be done to encourage and help the artist improve.
- Ensure that you choose the correct category/gallery when uploading your art. If you are submitting for an Art Contest, the first post in each submission thread will tell you which albums to use, so it is your responsibility to check this correctly. If you make a mistake when uploading, contact a Global Moderator or Administrator to rectify this.
If you have any questions or need further clarification of anything posted above, then please contact a Global Moderator or Administrator.
Welcome to Mangahelpers online manga community! The goal of Mangahelpers is to provide manga fans with quality translations, while offering a place for translators to learn, teach, and grow. In addition to translator services, Mangahelpers offers many ways to contribute to the community. Discuss your favorite manga, post fan art in the manga art forum, provide manga reviews, contribute fan fiction or amateur manga. Hopefully Mangahelpers has something to offer every manga fan. If we do not, please let us know. We hope that everyone has fun and takes advantage of all that Mangahelpers has to offer.
- No Bashing: Please be respectful, refrain from unconstructive criticism, flame, and overly aggressive language.
- No Spam: Please try to avoid posting any comments that do not contribute to the discussion.
- One Line Posts: Please avoid one line posts, post fragments, and any posts that look more like chat messages or tweets.
- Officially Licensed Content: Please do not post rips of officially licensed and translated content.
- No Hentai or Porn: Please do not post links, or discuss, pornographic material, including hentai manga.
- For Profit Links: Do not post links to for-profit download sites without providing a non-profit alternative.
- No Cracks or Warez: Please do not link to any software piracy sites or post any cracks, warez, or serials.
- Duplicate Accounts: Mangahelpers allows one account per member. If there is an account or log in issue, please contact an administrator. Creating dupes to circumvent bans may result in an extension of the ban.
- Signature and Avatar Rules are available here.
- Spoiler Posting Rules are available here.
- Use Likes: Rather than posting "thank you" or such to show your gratitude, please use the like button at the bottom of each post.
- Be Neat: Please be sure that threads titles are clear and easy to understand.
- Be Organized: Before starting a new topic, please be sure a similar one does not already exist.
- Be Considerate: Please avoid rude language and inappropriate or overly sexual topics and pictures.
- No Stealing: Please do not use translations or any other contributions without proper permission. Failing to follow instructions posted by a translator, using a reserved translation, or not giving proper credit will not be tolerated. Stealing rules will be strictly enforced.
Last edited by a moderator: