Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Macheda is too awesome!!! :wtf OMG I love that guy, what an Italian.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Who knows Asus, I'd probably think of something on the spot, since I don't have any plans for it....maybe go out or something like that..................

What are you studing?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Mechanics man... but this chapter is so boring I can't focus...T_T

and then I will have to study Analytical Geometry and Calculus...
and the strawberry in this Ice cream ... is Programming... followed by a lab report...

only If I had studied before T_T...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
decided to go with the nokia 5800, expensive but not that expensive.

oh and i got shit from that job that i basically had, now its just extra every now and then instead of fuckin full time, fuckin cunt ass mother fucker for a boss. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckin frog fuckin pig raping cunt.
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Its 6:40 am... and I haven't slept in days
now that Mark is gone for a business trip(2 weeks I think, then off another week for something...), and I'm here alone not having to make food for him..

Party anyone? Party at Mark's house! haha

nah, not yet! exams are starting up for me! :(
1/6
I'm done on April 18th.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
decided to go with the nokia 5800, expensive but not that expensive.

oh and i got shit from that job that i basically had, now its just extra every now and then instead of fuckin full time, fuckin cunt ass mother fucker for a boss. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckin frog fuckin pig raping cunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hey Matthew...

what you up to... party huh??? :XD...

ready for the exams ????
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
i have two today bud.

3:30 and one at 11:00 pm.

yes, F**** me.

I also have another one tomorrow at 7 am.

I'm going to lose my scholarship. Nuff' said.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
oh no the dreaded smile has returned :o

:XD :XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD
:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD
:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD
:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD
:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well matthew... that is nice... you quite party guy aren't you ^^...
I never was much into parties...

Is it for real the scholarship thing ????


*TDA... my greatest fan... don't worry I won't let you down :XD*
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
yes, there is no way can i maintain my 11.0 GPA. Well its considered a "full ride" schholarship

For those who have said, "you can do it", thank you....but for those who are not in university; I don't expect you to know the pressure, nor the Professors who are foreign and can't teach, and the really messed up schedule for exams.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
[move]:XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD :XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD :XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD[/move]

If you're gonna spam, it spam it in style *sigh*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hey Matthew... why the whole grade drop man ???

is it the thing with your father ????

*TDA... I leave the Spam spree to you man... you are obviously way better than me at it ^^*
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What? My dead father has nothing to do with this... so please don't bring that up..

University is not college. That's all I have to say. One is more hands-on, and prepares you for the workfield (college) or in other words "Application". For university, "You have to think".

Let me rephrase myself: University is not college. Both are good. But University leaps beyond college in terms of difficulty.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
So that University level class I'm taking will be different in University? That's not what my friend said...liar! O_o

I just know that.......I should pick soon for University. I've set myself a deadline >.> Wednesday tops!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
gotcha ya... so you having problems in organizing the whole knowledge thing... is there anyway I can help you man ????

*hey Matthew... didn't mean to hurt your feelings man...*
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
gotcha ya... so you having problems in organizing the whole knowledge thing... is there anyway I can help you man ????

*hey Matthew... didn't mean to hurt your feelings man...*

Much to learn you still have. :(
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
... it is just a question man...

I wasn't trying to put him down or something...

sorry man... the only way I know how to help people is by talking ...

*lol TDA... I explained something that had nothing to do... with your post... I think it is 1X0 for you...:XD*
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Sometimes talking is all people need for help though. I'd rather have a talk sometimes then be given 20$ and said "go buy yourself something nice" -_-;
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
In Highschool you take university/college type of courses. Its the transition from highschool to university that hurts the most.
It is said that first year of University is hard, due to the fact that the transition from Highschool to University is not necessarily easy.

However, in terms of the materials you cover. It certainly get harder each year.

Shorter time frame.
Mid-terms ranging from 30-40 percent happening in your first 3 weeks class.
Work is over-load and assignment always coming in your way
50 percent finals.

Statistically speaking.
With your current study habits now. Just say you have a 70 percent average in highschool. Subtract that 70 percent by 25. You fail.

In some programs you need an average of 60 percent, or you will be placed under academic probation. If grades are not improved then, you will be kicked out.

Talk about the pressure.
You don't know university till you experience it.

It's hard for me because I have to get my 11.0 gpa (out of 13) or A (90 percent)


Anyway I gotta go study. I have no life. For those who know me... I have too much in my hands.

Ciao.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top