Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
what do you mean by that ???

anyway... what you guys up to ???
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
nothin' much, you asus?

PS:.....haven't you noticed how slow it became all over the forum?
I know it's Sunday and all..but the threads seem dead X.x
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yeah the forum is slow...

talking to granny on the phone and I will eat in a few minutes


so Nat... end of Sunday... monday is coming... do you want to cry ????
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Bonne Appetite!

...not much....I'll feel meh...tomorrow is the final day of the semester...I'll be free after some public humiliation, but I'm too tired to even feel worried about it.

MH is showing signs of tiredness too :( for that I'll cry.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well don't worry ^^ you have Mark...-_-... hmmm, you have Matt...-_-... you have Emelie...-_-... you have me... to talk with ^^

* I know it sucks... but that is it :XD*

finished eating already by the way ^^
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
ah yes Mark and Matt, ah very funny story, lol @ Flash.

yh MH is dying, well to be more precise the Naruto section, better migrate.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol...Mark and Matt are not here for the moment, Em is in virtual Mexico....no where to be seen and the rest have been migrating.

I will stick around for a while, try to be active in the Naruto section. Hoping it revives a bit ^^
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
programming test on friday... and I am screwed to no end ^^....

FUBAR...

I really need to get this things done...

what about you guys ... any thing on schedule ????
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Because there are mostly Narutards....and the discussion are ......boring....
But when Sasuke's arc comes, there should be some "nice" meetings between both fanclubs(and let the bashing begin)....now it is just too boring to post much....

I have four big tests in two weeks.....and the worst is a Bio lab test on the same day as a physics test....
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
To be honest, there aren't any good topics sprouting up lately. Most populated threads in Naruto are either predictions which repeat the same thing 10 times or vs threads which just consist of fanclubs bashing each other.

And btw, I wish I was in Mexico, I have final projects and exam to complete these coming weeks.

Btw nat, did I tell you that I got accepted at Mcgill?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
hey em...how was Mexico?

Cool!! I knew Mcgill would accept you divine wisdom and beg you to come....:D
So will you be a McGillian or not?

yeah discussions are boring and honestly I'm avoiding some posters there, because the amount of *enlightenment* they write is very dangerous to sanity levels.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Umm Mexico was ok I guess >.> They were out of Mexicans though so there were odd amounts of Italians around O_o

And idk yet about become a Mcgillian lol :p I asked Mcgill to answer me before April 8th since I had other University offers with bursaries that required me to answer them by that date and they answered me on the 9th so I had already accepted another offer by then. I went to the University I accepted today and it was pretty neat, although I'm still not convinced what's for me :s

I miss Mark and Matt >.> Hope Mark fixes things lol
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
.....wow, you were accepted yet you don't know what to study...sounds neat :D
Guess you'd have to actually study there to see if it's for you or not. Which uni. is it?
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
lol well yeah, I'm still undecided really >.> I'm guessing I should try what I accepted already and see how it goes and worse comes to worst, I try something else :s

it's Laval University btw.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Awesome! wish you all the best :)
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Higher education seems to work differently in Canada than it does here.

Semi-related: Do you guys get drunk in your dorms and go out to house parties?
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
What do you mean it seems different? A masters here is the same as anywhere else lol :p

What's different in Quebec(not Canada, only Quebec) is anything pre-dating University basically. High school ends at grade 11 and you have to take 2 years of CEGEP before entering University.

And no, I don't get drunk in the dorms I do not live :p I do however go to parties organized in houses >.>
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
At the moment I have no life because I am cramming an entire Master's program in one year. I'm lucky if I get to hang out with friends.

Last Party I remember must have 2 or 3 months ago....Sad very sad.
Though in my undergrad I did party a lot, there were dorm parties and stuff like that.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Maybe I misunderstood. You guys have colleges and universities, right? Are they different from one another in Canada? Over here, some schools are called colleges and some are called universities, but they're essentially the same. My brother went to The College of New Jersey and I go to the University of Delaware. They're the same thing as far as class difficulty goes and they're both public schools.

Maybe I misunderstood something someone said....

And through drinking, both hilarity and regret have ensued. I very rarely drink these days. Only a few times in the last year.



Are both of you grad students?
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yup, university is a bitch. Like I thought taking university in Japan was going to be fun, sheesh they expect me to learn another language aside Japanese. And I got a butt load of other classes and to top it off I have to learn how to pilot a mobile suit at a professional level!!!

I mean damn , when em I suppose to learn 2 languages, study for other classes and pilot my Tallgeese 3 at a professional level????? It's impossible.:sbunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top