When I was reading the book THE FIRST TIME youknow when Harry goes into that house and that woman's real identity is Nagini? Well at first I thought it was a dream he was having that he was being attacked by Nagini, like Voldemort used Liglimency on him, did you feel that? When i re-read the chapter, it wasn't a dream but it was reality. IMO.
Some people say the last book wasn't action packed but it was.The whole book was a war from the beginning till the end. I can't wait to see the 7 Harry Potters and hedwig dying

The worst death in that book had to be Snape. I was very emotional about that shit, it made me sad the way he died. Damn Voldemort and the Elder wand.

Anyway, the last book was the best. Can't wait to be released into the movies and the game. LOL
Yes, I do but the HP games as well. They are kinda fun.