Feedback Shoutbox...

SilentNN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are you guys working on it right now? If so, that's great. :)

I might as well say some things that are off/weird right now. Sleepyfans has released the only scan for Naruto, yet the shoutbox says there are two releases on Mangahelpers (there aren't). The same goes for One Piece, except it says three releases instead of the current two.

Another thing that was weird is that when Franky-House released Kekkaishi yesterday, it did not appear on my shoutbox at all (still doesn't). I tried removing and re-adding Kekkaishi to my favorite, but that didn't change anything.

That's all I have to say.
 

Meromorphe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
206
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Since there is a thread, I have the same issues with the shoutbox. Kekkaishi's latest scan have not appeared in the shoutbox. and Kuroko no Basket raw 17, which is the latest raw to have been posted among my favorites, does not appear in the shoutbox.
 

SilentNN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The issues continue. Kekkaishi still doesn't show up as a latest Edited Manga and Bleach doesn't show up now either.
 

Shinkohyo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Similar problem here. There's a new chapter of Zettai Karen Children (scanslation) out, yet it does not appear in the shoutbox. It's for quite some time now that way.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Still?

I'll check with the tech asap :)
 

Judas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Sweden
And now I don't get Kekkaishi latest raw?
I think it's something wired whit it, because it worked fin for me before and for 1-2weeks ago I ran into the first problem?
 

SilentNN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Back here to report that Bleach and Kekkaishi releases are still not showing up in the shoutbox.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Please recheck the manga page and see whether the favorites are clicked or not :) Some members had theirs reset by the previous error.
 

SilentNN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks. That was the problem for Bleach.

Kekkaishi, on the other hand, is a favorite and not working.
 

Judas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Sweden
yeah kekkasishi don't work, but I got another how doesn't work any more
Until Death Do Us Part



and now Bamboo blade two
 
Last edited:

Shinkohyo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Same here with Zettai Karen Children. It refuses to appear in the Shoutbox (unckecking/checking the options).
But i do get a notification with the subscriptions rss feed (the entire time, always).
 

Judas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Sweden
and now bamboo blade eng scans don't even show up among latest chapters, but does still show among [Eng scans].
 

SilentNN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kekkaishi scans don't go to subscriptions for me. I believe that Samurai Deeper Kyo isn't showing up in the shoutbox either, but I see it in subscriptions.
 

WarriorKK

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
33
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
I'm having a same problem with "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Hirukowashi-hen" too.
Well, only me is favourite it...

One more thing, I requested a change with "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Watanagashi-hen" too. Because I missed "-hen" in its name when I submitted that series, hope you guys can fix.
Thank a lot.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
It's been fixed. Thanks for letting us know, WarriorKK. ^^
 

SilentNN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know what you guys did, but it looks like you've solved the problem. Well, at least I see Kekkaishi; I don't know about the other series. Thanks!
 

Judas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Sweden
but I still got a problem with it but only Edited Mangas, Translations works fine, raws i don't now,
It started yesterday, last one I got was Monk! 5 but now the new doesn't show
Freezing 11
Aiki 56
And the Zettai Karen Children omake's Edited Mangas have never been there.
 
Last edited:

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Omakes never appear in the shoutbox, because it's hard to know if they're new or old, unlike the chapters that have a number. And the shoutbox only shows releases for the latest chapter. About the other stuff, I don't know, wait for some admin or tech to change it.
 

Judas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Sweden
okej
update
Tsuri Chichi Nagisa 1 didn't appear but
Code breaker 51 did
 

SilentNN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
To clarify, Kekkaishi is showing in the Edited Mangas for me now. It used to be just raws and maybe translations, but now I see Kekkaishi 267 by Franky-House as the latest Edited Manga.
 
Top