- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Wow, I take it that everyone's really busy now eh?
... Man, growing up sucks balls...
... Man, growing up sucks balls...


...busy, yeah. online subjects, impending deadlines, flashe-based mmos...Wow, I take it that everyone's really busy now eh?
... Man, growing up sucks balls...![]()
wow... why didn't you decide to be a military man?Well, Dad's retiring from the service next month, and he's been all across the country visiting his old units and taking his last official helicopter flight, making speeches and whatnots. Of course, my Mom has to go with him. Making me the only person with enough free time (since it conveniently coincides with my younger brother's final exams) to handle the family business.
Thank God for Sundays.
and my avy needs to go, my hair is long again
No interest really. Was more interested in the hardware than the training.wow... why didn't you decide to be a military man?



Ayaw mo kay "For Me"?ako sina honestly at wisely iboboto ko...![]()
But that makes it way easier short of doing a mini-miney-moe.I do hope I don't read anything that's like "Iboboto ko kung sino man ang sabihing iboto ng aming puno". O__O