Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oh you should try the ziplines here if you had the time. 840m in 60 seconds. it's sooooper.

kuro-tan, 13 hours????

oh, and the sasuke avatars... me no likey -________________-
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yes, 13 hours. At least by my calculations. Suckage. I should've charged more.

It's not really a Sasuke avatar :). I read the article and found it hilarious, but I guess people who haven't seen Bleach news lately won't get the Joke.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oh but I did read about that some few weeks back. i read it because an MH sempai posted on FB.

even my boyfriend who doesn't read manga got irritated over the news. He was even more affected than me LOL.

kuro-tan, what manga are you into right now?


and I forgot to welcome sandal-kun! Welcome to the pinoy thread! :confetti


darn. it's no fun. Where are the usual interrogators who harass newbies? :wtf
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
darn. it's no fun. Where are the usual interrogators who harass newbies? :wtf
they got pwnd pr0n'd.

And seriously, 840m in seconds? Where is 'here' exactly? Because if it involves a plane ride my mom would rather have us head to Hong Kong and inhale some communist air.

btw; sig and avy makes me puke. I like my non-joke avy bettew, it goes vewy well with my post numbews.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
even my boyfriend who doesn't read manga got irritated over the news. He was even more affected than me LOL.
Well, to be fair, it is irritating. Took me the whole of ... hmmm... 2 hours to realize that the world is unfair and the kid will get away with it anyway, so there's no need to bother.

kuro-tan, what manga are you into right now?
Not much because time I don't spent working is spent on kdramas :), just pop manga like Naruto/Bleach/FT and the occasional FMA. I've temporarily dropped OP since the silliness of the last arc, waiting for the main characters to actually be there, and am waiting for Vagabond and Change123 to gather translated chapter numbers (darned no-furigana Seinen). I'm too lazy to update my Kekkaishi and HSD Kenichi chapters, too.

Why. you have a nice manga you want to recommend?

Oh, and seeing the cutesy "-tan" suffix on my nick is kinda surreal (in a good way), because "Tan" is my middle name :).


And seriously, 840m in seconds? Where is 'here' exactly? Because if it involves a plane ride my mom would rather have us head to Hong Kong and inhale some communist air.
Well, it can involve a boat ride instead of a plane ride if you really wanted to ;)

And pr0n is evil. You will burn in hell.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
And seriously, 840m in seconds? Where is 'here' exactly? Because if it involves a plane ride my mom would rather have us head to Hong Kong and inhale some communist air.
here would be bukidnon.

there's a longer one in bohol, it's about 1km. But the 840m here in bukidnon is the longest DUAL zip in ASIA.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=1111520&id=1209657413&fbid=1375594349119

Not much because time I don't spent working is spent on kdramas :), just pop manga like Naruto/Bleach/FT and the occasional FMA. I've temporarily dropped OP since the silliness of the last arc, waiting for the main characters to actually be there, and am waiting for Vagabond and Change123 to gather translated chapter numbers (darned no-furigana Seinen). I'm too lazy to update my Kekkaishi and HSD Kenichi chapters, too.

Why. you have a nice manga you want to recommend?
seems you're into shounen, but if you mention kdramas, then maybe reading shoujo and josei wouldn't be too bad of an idea?

oh, I actually dropped Kekkaishi... i forget why :s

Oh, and seeing the cutesy "-tan" suffix on my nick is kinda surreal (in a good way), because "Tan" is my middle name :).
of course. I'm a goddess, I can see through stuff. :narutokyu



Well, it can involve a boat ride instead of a plane ride if you really wanted to ;)

And pr0n is evil. You will burn in hell.[/quote]
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
seems you're into shounen, but if you mention kdramas, then maybe reading shoujo and josei wouldn't be too bad of an idea?
Well, I watch the romantic comedy type (I hate it when my fave actresses do horror or melodrama), and I have no idea about shoujo and josei that are neither yaoi or melodrama.

Well, I did read through the translated chapters of Alice Academy, liked the Hanakimi jdrama, and liked the first Nana movie, but that's the extent of the shoujo experience I loved. Unless there's a really funny shoujo out there you can recommend to a straight guy, of course, that'd be nice.

of course. I'm a goddess, I can see through stuff. :narutokyu
Perv :P.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
FRUITS BASKET... :wtf read it puhlease :wtf

oh and I'm no perv...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kuro-tan, another reco would be paradise kiss. still by yazawa Ai. anime and manga are both very beautiful to behold.

How about Honey and clover? though I haven't read it in full... urg... i have read so many shoujo I can't remember anything to recommend, but I'm sure there should be tons too.

Hunt, how is Good stupid?

Batman isn't stupid. He's smart. :p

Ghandi's good and he isn't stupid either.

Manny Pacquiao.... nvm.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
kuro-tan, another reco would be paradise kiss. still by yazawa Ai. anime and manga are both very beautiful to behold.

How about Honey and clover? though I haven't read it in full... urg... i have read so many shoujo I can't remember anything to recommend, but I'm sure there should be tons too.
Isn't Paradise Kiss the one with Loli fashion and such? Nah thanks :). Watched a bit of the Fruits Basket series, I didn't think it was bad, lemme check the manga. I've watched the Honey and Clover drama, I thought it was a very well-made series, but as entertainment, it's too realistic and sad. Harumi Riko and Ikuta Toma were excellent, though. I'm not sure if the manga is the same, though.

Manny Pacquiao.... nvm.
Aha! I knew it. Jinky!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Paradise Kiss isn't the one with Loli fashion... there's just one loli character... -_-

It's about a girl trying to find her purpose in life. Cliche? Oh no. Yazawa Ai made brilliant characters. Besides, the manga's pretty short: 5 volumes. You could try the anime at half-season length, it's very well made. And if you notice... their lips would move EXACTLY what they're speaking... very rare for anime :p

You could try Cross Game, Kuro-tan.

hunt, you read this too? I bet you don't.


It's shounen but veeeeeeeeeeery cute love element to it :wtf
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I just wanna say..

Seikun no Qwaser!!! :wtf

Now I go back to my morose environment, for I have been shattered, the wounds are deep, my heart is bleeding profusely.

*I'm in a bad romance*

rarara a-a-a-a-h roma roma roma gaga ooh lalah, watch out for ro-mance~
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
hey guys! sup? :)

@ hunter71485 - i like ur sig and avy. movie ba yan o series? natanong ko lng kase i started watching yung bagong series na spartacus. very.., interesting...

@ bbsai - hi po! musta?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
EMDEEEEEEEE! :tackle

:wtf i missed you! heck, i miss all you guys!

oryaaaa! Now I can feel the Pinoy thread going back to the glory days :narutokyu
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
MD!!!

It's Monty Python's Life of Brian.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
muwahahaha!!

@ bbsay - heyeyey!! hehe na miss ko rin kayo *much love*

@ hunter71485 - waaaa dami namang banfest nito. LOL pati rin ba sa pinas?

no promises, but i'll try to be more active here. ;)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
banfest? wha?

paperboy, i'm on prepaid smart bro right now. I'm trying to conserve my internet... >.<
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why not go sun and pay a flat rate of 900+ per month for unlimited net? You can also go for the 999 plan from PLDT and get a land line with it (for 1200 you get about 3 months free NDD/IDD calls, but you'll have to dog PLDT about it since they might charge you extra...it's what happened to us)?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top