Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

Spikey2713

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
440
Reaction score
33
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Only one word for Gintama 306, AWESOME!!!!!
 

kyelina-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 16, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Venezuela
hello! could anyone please tell me where can i find the chapters from 149-157 (vol 18)?? i've been looking for it like crazy, but i can't seem to find it except in thai :(. i even downloaded the raws, which i should admit is very very stupid since i can't read japanese... anyway, if you have any suggestions please let me know. thanks :)
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I don't think they were scanlated. Watch anime for now, it covers chapters up to 295th or so.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Thanks for the cover akiyama. I think bomber was right when he said that she looks like an older Kagura.
 

tonyyao82

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
279
Reaction score
90
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorachi is quite fond of introducing new female characters, isn't he? Though Pirako is still pretty cool. PIRAPIRAPIRAKO!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I think so to. But he forgets old characters like the green alien who looked like a demon or taka-tin I think they should have apeared in this arc. I loved taka-tin XD
 

tonyyao82

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
279
Reaction score
90
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, where's Hedoro!? He's an important part of Kabukicho! Hedoro can probably beat up everyone with pollen! MY NEIGHBOR HEDORO!
 

Dark ZeroX

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Yeah, where's Hedoro!? He's an important part of Kabukicho! Hedoro can probably beat up everyone with pollen! MY NEIGHBOR HEDORO!
yeah.. but maybe he will appear as a reinforcement.
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Firstly, Hedoro is an AMANTO, so if anything I would guess he would help Amanto, secondly, he is a pacifist and would try to stop Gintoki and Jirochou and everyone else that wanted to kill somebody.
 
Last edited:

Spikey2713

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
440
Reaction score
33
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Firstly, Hedoro is an AMANTO, so if anything I would guess he would help Amanto, secondly, he is a pacifist and would try to stop Gintoki and Jirochou and everyone else that wanted to kill somebody.
Or maybe he didn't do anything but watering flowers in his shop at the first place XD. He too busy to take care of his flower that he don't know what happened XD

Unless some idiot amanto came into his shop and made a mess, then Hedoro will MOVED OUT and kick some ass XD <--just maybe XP
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Firstly, Hedoro is an AMANTO, so if anything I would guess he would help Amanto, secondly, he is a pacifist and would try to stop Gintoki and Jirochou and everyone else that wanted to kill somebody.
And so is kagura and other people form kabukichou. Remenber your bonds of trust and friendship are more important than race :D
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Kagura is a different matter. She was basically raised as a human, she owes a lot to Gintoki and Otose, has human friends etc. I'm not sure about Hedoro though. It's like Lukas Podolski who was born in Poland, has Polish parents but moved out from Poland when he was two and now he is basically German (even though he says in interviews that he thinks of himself as a Pole and many times manifested it). Basically, Kagura is an exception (show me another because I don't remember, definitely not Prince Hata).
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
There's also Catherine. But I can't think if anyine else though.
 

Dark ZeroX

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Firstly, Hedoro is an AMANTO, so if anything I would guess he would help Amanto, secondly, he is a pacifist and would try to stop Gintoki and Jirochou and everyone else that wanted to kill somebody.
but.. first even if Hedoro is an amanto, he belongs to the town... and there are many ways to defeat the enemies without attacking them (polen attack!!!)

or in any case... he said that he came from a violent planet... maybe there will be an arc explaining this...

There's also Catherine. But I can't think if anyine else though.
mmm... good question... what about Catherine??.. maybe there will be an reinforcement like Hattori or Sa-chan (maybe will be the last one... is time to see a good fight with her :D )
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Pretty good chapter.

Seems like the 3/7 guy is pretty strong. So Catherine finally apears again.

I wonder if the princess is strong or just relies on her men, and if after this much beating Gin san and Jiroucho will still fight
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
For future reference, it is very easy to find chinese scnlations. All you need to do is to write the name of the manga in baidu searcher (specifically tieba.baidu). For example: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=76623391...30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%D2%F8%BB%EA&pn=0 Using kanji instead of our letters makes it easier to find.

As for the chapter, it was the most brutal chapter yet (AFAIR). Very good fight and gags, overall genius chapter as always :D.
 
Last edited:

Dark ZeroX

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
For future reference, it is very easy to find chinese scnlations. All you need to do is to write the name of the manga in baidu searcher (specifically tieba.baidu). For example: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=76623391...30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%D2%F8%BB%EA&pn=0 Using kanji instead of our letters makes it easier to find.

As for the chapter, it was the most brutal chapter yet (AFAIR). Very good fight and gags, overall genius chapter as always :D.
yeah!, that was the most brutal chapter even seen in Gintama even exceeds the gore of the Kagura's berserk Mode chapter (i dont remember the number ;) I thought that I am reading Elfen Lied ....)...

now I got confused again and I thought that I read a gore manga.... this chapter was really gore and really violent .. I saw in this chapter more blood than Bleach manga + Elfen Lied Anime .... well I mean obviously to the battle parts....
 

Spikey2713

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
440
Reaction score
33
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
That was one brutal battle Gintoki and Jiroucho had. Especially Gin-san, it seems that the battle troops they were fighting was one of the elite team of Harusame. I can't bearly watch when I saw Gin and Jiroucho had been slashed from many directions. Yet they finally win, because of their deep down powerful soul (OH YEAH~)
 
Top