RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I can't believe I survived those horrifying days with a Simmons avatar!
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I can't believe I survived those horrifying days with a Simmons avatar!
I can't believe you survived those horrifying days with Simmons in bed :gigglebunny.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

We didn't share bed, we partied!... OH WAIT!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I fear for this MR's punishment :scry
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

oh yeah. someone will have to pick a new neat set for you.

that's what you get for looking down on Tite Kubo's brilliance of mind
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Your current avatar is a punishment for all readers in the forums, I <3 you nonetheless for exhuming the quotes-thread, also certainly other things but this was the latest good action I notcied :D
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

oh yeah. someone will have to pick a new neat set for you.

that's what you get for looking down on Tite Kubo's brilliance of mind
Brilliant Mind :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I'm sorry I couldn't have the avatar for one whole day. It was just too disgusting and I couldn't bear the thought of people seeing me with that. :(
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Uhm. you lose. No MR for you
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I'm sorry I couldn't have the avatar for one whole day. It was just too disgusting and I couldn't bear the thought of people seeing me with that. :(
I couldn't bear actually seeing you have it :facepalm.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Yeah I think it's best for everyone if I don't participate in the MR games from now on.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I don't play because I can be a sore loser on occasions and I couldn't bear having a crappy avatar :darn.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

MR's for real men, no pussy.

pity your pride seems to be bigger than the fun factor


and Hulk, your avas are crappy even without the game..
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Sorry I don't embrace ugliness like you :noworry.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I didn't see the fun factor in that avatar. If it'd be a funny avatar, then I guess I'd see it. Now it was just disgusting. :/
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Purple is not yaoi

K so...yeah, me and my friends were walking by the "place" *hehe* where you work and I noticed you smiling at us, and my friends kept saying you were looking at me but I told them that's crazy. They insisted so I started thinking about it, and I realized that even if you don't really feel "that" way about me, I do about you so....I love you and if you feel the same about me that would make me the happiest girl in the world but if not I will completely understand. Hope you answer soon :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top