Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5
Catcha ya later, LaLa~
Catcha ya later, LaLa~


it's not obvious, but he was acting very suspicious IMO)
He did want Jin killed off, in case you missed it. We say you're a mafia because you're obsessed with killing off both of them.It makes you look more suspicious than both of them put together.kakashi thats just surprising how u all turned all of sudden against me when i started to bring some proof. E3 didnt want against bugz even when bugz was yelling "kill E3 w/o any reason", when i started to point that they are maybe together, they all started to say im a mafia. and u immediatly joined them
like that would actually can happenBugzee, didnt you want to leave now for good?![]()



isnt it like... way to early for your timezoneW8, I'll update. Then I'll say another thing I saw here. Then I'll go to bed ç.ç
