Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5
U guys are so sweet S2
Lemme check it again before posting. I wrote when Jin was still alive @.@
Nvm, I'll make it different, I'll say it slowly and if I see I'm not getting positive answers, I'll be to a better moment to finish it XD
You guys remember I said I thought Jin wasn't a mafia, right? On one of my bis posts yesterday ç.ç He said I've changed my mind, but it wouldn't be a surprise after seeing more things o.o When I said that he tricked me, it was a joke in the first mins of the game, anyway. Same thing with the save thing. Now... Yesterday I thought Evil and BJ could be saved if there was a tie. UST THOUGHT THAT TOO! But, before people tell Blitz that this wouldn't happen, Ust sent BJ to the fire. Why did he just made him die? Because for a mafia guy, a tie is not a good thing, specially when he knows that both of them are townies! It's best to kill someone faster and keep an advantage.
Can't help XD I'm a big mouth. I'll keep pointing stuff, you may think it's for protect mafia buddies, but just think a lil more! Shouldn't townies try to protect ourselves too?