If you think the current game is bad; imagine what it would be like if scav, yagami and digi were the mafia trio~ 


why??If you think the current game is bad; imagine what it would be like if scav, yagami and digi were the mafia trio~![]()


Just speculation~ Gossip~and who told ya digi aint a mafia in this current game?

ye i agreehum the problem would be gb![]()
You will win, DD^^We would win!



i just do random spam while u're making accusation, yes i blame uI did blow his cover didn't I
And you're the one going eminem and shit![]()

even the people who where bored are posting after deathHonestly, I'm getting pretty pissed with the dead men and non-players talking about the game, it's easy for them to talk because they have nothing to lose and can't be counter attacked. It's in the rules that the dead should not interve with the game while it's on, and it has been violated so many times, that I'm ready to suggest sanctions. Especially for the yawner.


