just a question this game have 3 or 4 mafias?
Cblitz is a retard....he said the insane detective died, which made farfalla go after me after she got the guilty pm and since insane detective fucking died, farfalla was believed by everybody...

BAAAAAW BLAME SOMEONE ELSE CUZ I CAN'T PLAY MAFIA FOR SHITCblitz is a retard....he said the insane detective died, which made farfalla go after me after she got the guilty pm and since insane detective fucking died, farfalla was believed by everybody...
rsrsif you were any good, you'd worm your way out of it
DISREGARD THIS, I SUCK COCKS

Don't talk with the mouth filled with ants U.U Bad manners!
I think he has something else in his mouth,definitely not antsDon't talk with the mouth filled with ants U.U Bad manners!
nuff saidBAAAAAW BLAME SOMEONE ELSE CUZ I CAN'T PLAY MAFIA FOR SHIT
if you were any good, you'd worm your way out of it