Last Person to Post Wins O for Orgazmo [Batman]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
See we plant forests even though we have shitload of desert...UNLIKE SOMEONE ELSE HMMMM
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
China have lots of forests! They plant forest xD One of the countries that plants the most Ç.Ç And they do destroy what they have u.u See pandas dying from lack of bamboo ;-;
pandas are dying coz they too damn lazy to have sex and repopulate..seriously it true
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Feliz Cinco de Mayo! Well timed too. Was beginning to think the years of work for my Spanish minor mightve been useless. Taco,taco, burrito!

I am also not a racist.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Tut tut...Brazilians and Japanese...forever killing the poor sharks. :scry
The sharks I buy come from Africa :\ My dad buys them at the harbour from a friend who comes here from time to time.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
@BB - ...So you're killing african sharks instead of pacific ones? xD


Planting trees is good....CHOPPING THEM DOWN...Baaaad

I am also not a racist.
:rolleyes:

:3c
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Obama and I are following each other on Twitter. And not b/c I care about politics. Pretty sure its b/c he cares about my need for attention

I am also not a liberal fag.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Feeling bad for Chris Brown, because I would bite Rhianna too. She looks delicious and totally low carb.

OH GOD NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
明日の朝は呼び出しかな…雪止まず。

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top