You edited that post daivd! How would i know i spelt it wrong if you edit shit way later.
I read two pages of it and needed to go for school then I forgot to resumeany one here reads breaker?
No, I didn't.You edited that post daivd! How would i know i spelt it wrong if you edit shit way later.
I liked that sheetDave the Barbarian
![]()


You never watched dave the barbarian?IS THAT BUGZEE ON HIS SHOULDER!!!
I think he's talking about the meet dave picYou never watched dave the barbarian?
*fap fap fap*NOPE
Get the fuck out. I was in my gangsta phase in 04. Like hell i would be caught watching the Disney Channel.Dave the Barbarian is an American animated television series created by Doug Langdale that premiered on January 23, 2004 on Disney Channel and ended on January 22, 2005 after it was put on hiatus

Cya~![]()
![]()
scavvy, honey, i'll come for you next time.
![]()
What the hell is wrong with you?I am going to sleep now. The time is late in England, but when i get back I will lick you all over scavychan.Meanwhile stop eating junk food! I want some nice tight buttocks to squeeze, ya hear![]()
. Love ya hunny-bun.
![]()
We know about your tranny business but this is on a whole another level...just stay in China. 