- Joined
- Mar 31, 2011
- Messages
- 65
- Reaction score
- 24
- Age
- 48
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Helloo, mine clan name are Kimono and given name are Sumoka. May callme Sumoka. What your name?
Me like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Gantz, yet almost anything manga! No like ******! Bad, very bad! Is weird too, with mother and daughter and daughter and father and mother and son and stuff. I show my mom long ago and she screamed very much and I got floored. no hang out with friends yet no nothing and just schooling. It bore, I not happy.
I graduate college, but no good in ENglish. Taylor sensei offer help, I take because we know for long time. He good guy.
Me like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Gantz, yet almost anything manga! No like ******! Bad, very bad! Is weird too, with mother and daughter and daughter and father and mother and son and stuff. I show my mom long ago and she screamed very much and I got floored. no hang out with friends yet no nothing and just schooling. It bore, I not happy.
I graduate college, but no good in ENglish. Taylor sensei offer help, I take because we know for long time. He good guy.

Your name sounds model-y.

