- Joined
- Sep 21, 2008
- Messages
- 717
- Reaction score
- 320
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
While not the most definitive of polls
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-05-10/goo-poll/which-manga-is-why-you-buy-shonen-jump
kochi kame over everything but one piece, woot
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-05-10/goo-poll/which-manga-is-why-you-buy-shonen-jump
kochi kame over everything but one piece, woot

I'm quite surprised by Kochi Kame's ranking, I thought that with Jump's readership (younger teens), that most adults who have been following Kochi Kame since they were young actually bought the volumes rather than read the chapters every week (my boss who is Japanese does that).
How did the website make sure that the ones who answered the survey really ARE the ones who bought WSJ? Assuming it is just a random internet poll, i could just have picked Enigma as the 'reason i buy jump' despite me never bought WSJ at all...
. Toriko seems to be living up to its name, ranking above the others.
And yeah, I am surprised magico's not on the list at all 
