- Joined
- Feb 17, 2007
- Messages
- 48
- Reaction score
- 14
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Hiatus
Best solution for me was to just move on from this manga altogether. I'm not saying I won't read it if it comes out, but I removed my thinking of it being in the top of my list. The manga started in 1998. That's 13 years (676 weeks minimum when counting March 1998 to March 2011) and only 310 chapters to show for it. It'd be one thing if it were larger chapters, but this was a weekly shounen manga.
The man is good at what he does, but is clearly busy. Since that's the case, I had to look at it realistically and just left it alone. The hiatus is now more expected than chapter releases, so no point in stressing over it.
Best solution for me was to just move on from this manga altogether. I'm not saying I won't read it if it comes out, but I removed my thinking of it being in the top of my list. The manga started in 1998. That's 13 years (676 weeks minimum when counting March 1998 to March 2011) and only 310 chapters to show for it. It'd be one thing if it were larger chapters, but this was a weekly shounen manga.
The man is good at what he does, but is clearly busy. Since that's the case, I had to look at it realistically and just left it alone. The hiatus is now more expected than chapter releases, so no point in stressing over it.