Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains











:smoke
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

I rly liked your set =O
Robb's light eyes in that avy made me think about Interview with the Vampire *0*
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

loool you could say that XDD Just that it was 8 30 am and I hadn't gone to sleep yet xDDDD
I slept now so more comprehensive words less xDD's xDDD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

I rly liked your set =O
Robb's light eyes in that avy made me think about Interview with the Vampire *0*
Thanks. He does have the Tully features after all :cookiehand He's dreamy isn't he? :hurr

loool you could say that XDD Just that it was 8 30 am and I hadn't gone to sleep yet xDDDD
I slept now so more comprehensive words less xDD's xDDD
Yeah, tired or drunk can feel like the same thing sometimes. What are you doing all night that you're up that earlylate? :blink
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

what I'm ding now too
working on a picture
talking with some friends on skype
listening to music
browsing forums @_@
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

what I'm ding now too
working on a picture
talking with some friends on skype
listening to music
browsing forums @_@
You do all those things at the same time? @_@
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Don't you? D:
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

You woke up in the middle of night and you wet your pants when you came to know that the Zombies are attacking your house. Your parents and brother already left the place safely. Now trapped in your room, you have to defend yourself. What would be your weapon of choice to survive the horror:

Your rubber ducky that you play with in the bath tub
Your teddy bear that you sleep with every night
Milly lying next to you on your bed
Your talking skills
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

D:

It's Gary x thorny, not me x Gary. Weirdo.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Don't you? D:
Not at the same time, no.

You woke up in the middle of night and you wet your pants when you came to know that the Zombies are attacking your house. Your parents and brother already left the place safely. Now trapped in your room, you have to defend yourself. What would be your weapon of choice to survive the horror:

Your rubber ducky that you play with in the bath tub
Your teddy bear that you sleep with every night
Milly lying next to you on your bed
Your talking skills
None of those are effective weapons against zombies.... :yuno
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

But this is all you have in your room :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Why not?


And why me?!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

But this is all you have in your room :cookiehand
I only have one of those things in my room, and neither it nor my talking skills would be effective against zombies :rant
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Should I guess what it is?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Haha...sucker ;)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

Haha...sucker ;)
Is that your new favorite word?

Realize that it actually has a meaning(s) and should be used in a proper context.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

yes I do all those things at the same time

I either stop drawing read what they write and reply OR we have a voice call and I listen to music at a lower volume so I can hear what they're saying too.
I actually wish I would be able to do more things at the same time
hmm I need to become ambidextrous xD
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

If you recall the specific object, then I am using the word "sucker" correctly XD

Do you get sad? How do you deal with it? I am in world of hurt right now and I am a sad panda.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In that dream I'm as old as the mountains

yes I do all those things at the same time

I either stop drawing read what they write and reply OR we have a voice call and I listen to music at a lower volume so I can hear what they're saying too.
I actually wish I would be able to do more things at the same time
hmm I need to become ambidextrous xD
How can you concentrate and give your all to all those things if you're preoccupied with all of them at the same time? I can't even listen to anything and read at the same time -_-;

If you recall the specific object, then I am using the word "sucker" correctly XD

Do you get sad? How do you deal with it? I am in world of hurt right now and I am a sad panda.
But that's not the same object, and not one of the ones you listed.

You mean sad in general? Or sad in response to something? I'm more Zen nowadays and see things for what they are. I don't really think "Oh wow, I feel sad today" and really make note of it. I most likely do feel sad, but don't take note of it any more than I would if I was happy. I sort of just am. That might leave me sort of passionless at times though, so it's not a totally good thing in the end. In the end, it's a psychoanalytical process I go through, but I don't want to get into that.

Why are you in a world of hurt right now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top