Last Person to Post Wins - O is for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I think that Noblesse isn't perfect, but it is definitely enjoyable reading it.

What isn't good is The Breaker :yelling
It's another series that i probably will drop. Still didn't read this week chapter, but i don't feel any motivation.

And Bakuman went the same way :crying
For the gods sake i already read this week FT and i didn't read Bakuman. Bakuman is super meh nowadays :crying
I also don't read Enigma, Beelzebub for quite some weeks :oh
I'm few chapters behind with Breaker too. It is meh. Bakuman on the other hand had a funny chapter this week, most ridiculous series concept this far. Enigma suffers from late Edited Mangas... Beel was funny.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
All I got to say about PoT:

Thank god I dropped it :faint

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

6 way tie now :oh
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Of that list? Planetes and Pluto are most worth the read imo.
Not sure about Pluto. A lot of people say that Pluto isn't that "author" best work. A lot of them say that Monster or 20th Century Boys is away better, and though i liked Monster * the only one i read* i was disappointed with the ending, that i found too "open". If i try another work of him it will be definitely 20th Century Boys

So i guess that i will try Planetes, though i don't have any idea what this mangas is about :oh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Prince of Tennis is possibly the worst manga I ever read. Definitely the worst manga I ever finished.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Prince of Tennis is possibly the worst manga I ever read. Definitely the worst manga I ever finished.
Based on your comment and the video Ust posted that seems definitely true, so i won't ever bother reading it :amuse
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I thought some people actually liked it.... thank god that isn't the case :faint
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Not sure about Pluto. A lot of people say that Pluto isn't that "author" best work. A lot of them say that Monster or 20th Century Boys is away better, and though i liked Monster * the only one i read* i was disappointed with the ending, that i found too "open". If i try another work of him it will be definitely 20th Century Boys

So i guess that i will try Planetes, though i don't have any idea what this mangas is about :oh
Pluto is re-make of the legendary Astro Boy! Urasawa made it into a detective story, and it is brilliant. It is also a lot shorter than 20thCB and Monster.

Planetes is about space travelling; Space trash truck drivers technically. Very humane drama. By the author of Vinland Saga. It is also brilliant.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I'm few chapters behind with Breaker too. It is meh. Bakuman on the other hand had a funny chapter this week, most ridiculous series concept this far. Enigma suffers from late Edited Mangas... Beel was funny.
I will have to read them again soon. I still didn't recover from what happened 2 chapters ago at Bakuman, so i won't read it for now.
About Beel and Enigma i might reading the chapters left. Maybe they got more interesting :amuse
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good Afternoon o/
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Pluto is re-make of the legendary Astro Boy! Urasawa made it into a detective story, and it is brilliant. It is also a lot shorter than 20thCB and Monster.

Planetes is about space travelling; Space trash truck drivers technically. Very humane drama. By the author of Vinland Saga. It is also brilliant.
The same author of Vinland Saga ? :zomg I really have to try
Vinland Saga :cyelling When the hell is the chapter going to be out :crying

About Pluto i will definitely also check it, seems interesting
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
7 way tie :o
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I would never read a manga about sports. its just wrong
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Bitches, no one voted for Pokémon :pwnge
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I would never read a manga about sports. its just wrong
I also felt that way, and was reluctant about reading any Sports manga. But that was before i read Slam Dunk :zomg
S pool goes definitely for Slam Dunk :zomg

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I thought so too. Then I read Slam Dunk.
Lol the same with me :lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Disregard my previous post. Can we unanimously troll this thing and have the largest tie possible?
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I thought so too. Then I read Slam Dunk.
I said I would never "read"

I actually watched slam dunk and tsubasa and other sports anime.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top