Ok, I know we have all thought about this at least once lol. I can't begin to imagine why this thread still does not exist.
The fight takes place in a generic location where neither can have field advantage. No hiding places or such.
Gon cannot go into his adult form, it is fairly obvious he would utterly destroy killua without ever being able to so much as react with it. Basically just a kids fight to the death.
I would lean toward killua personally. His hatsu is more developed IMO and quite deadly. Killua also has massively more developed basic skills considering he has been trained since birth. Not to mention killua seems physically stronger than gon (at least the visit to his place would suggest killua has quite more strength than gon).
[vintage]Added Poll Question[/vintage]
The fight takes place in a generic location where neither can have field advantage. No hiding places or such.
Gon cannot go into his adult form, it is fairly obvious he would utterly destroy killua without ever being able to so much as react with it. Basically just a kids fight to the death.
I would lean toward killua personally. His hatsu is more developed IMO and quite deadly. Killua also has massively more developed basic skills considering he has been trained since birth. Not to mention killua seems physically stronger than gon (at least the visit to his place would suggest killua has quite more strength than gon).
[vintage]Added Poll Question[/vintage]
Last edited by a moderator:
