Moshi Moshi!!

quaresma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to introduce myself but here i'am.. My name is Ruben Quaresma, i'm cousin of the famous football player Ricardo Quaresma and...nah! i'm joking, i'm not is cousin :D So, i like manga and anime, otherwise i wouldn't be here, i'm from, Portugal and its all i can say for now..
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Irashai! (I hope I spelled it right. XD)
Welcome to MH! Don't worry, this is the right place to introduce yourself. Have a great stay here, I hope. :thumbs

So, what manga/anime genre do you like? Judging from your set, you like One Piece pretty much. XD
 

quaresma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Tks.. Yes, i'm OP fanatic :D I don't like every type of manga or anime, i don't like the ones with too many ecchi, moe and stuff like that..but the type i like the most are the ones that involve mafia, the last i read involving mafia was Sun-ken Rock, pretty awesome manga :D And as OP i like other shounens, KHR, Naruto, FT, Bleach (not so much..) Ao no Exorcist, Toriko, Deadman Wonderland, FMA (Awesome manga/anime) and many others.. I also like the manga named Vagabond, it's pretty cool, i also like that type of manga.. The animes i'm enjoying the most in the last months are Steins Gate, in my opinion the anime of the year, Usagi Drop, big surprise, Rin is so cute :D, Kaiji II.. I guess you can understand now, +/- what i like :D I like others but i'm not reminding of any of them now :P My english isn't very good but i'll try my best..Tks again..

PS: I think Irashai is spelled that way ;)
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Nice to meet you Quaresma and good to see another Portuguese here :thumbs
Lol are you really cousin of Quaresma ? :zomg
Wait i just saw that isn't true :notrust
:p
My team is Porto and of all the Portuguese players, not counting Cristiano Rolnado, he is definitely one of the players that most natural talent have IMO, it sucks that lately he hasn't been able to show to us, what we expect from him.

What is your favourite manga and also character ?
And by the way welcome to MH, here you can really discuss about almost everything.
If you ever feel like it, visit Fun Forum, more specifically the "Last Person to Post Wins" :amuse
 

quaresma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Tks.. acho que podes falar em pt para mim :P ou se calhar não, dps os outros ficam naquela de não perceber nada e pensam que estamos a falar mal deles ou coisa assim :P

Well, speaking about football, the team from my heart is Benfica, but i'm not fanatic, i really enjoy watching the other teams playing as FCP, they give a hell of a show playing against Benfica, sometimes :D

I don't have a particular favourite character, but my favorite manga is OP, man i just love everything in it.. BTW this week OP complete 14 years old! :D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Tks.. Yes, i'm OP fanatic :D I don't like every type of manga or anime, i don't like the ones with too many ecchi, moe and stuff like that..but the type i like the most are the ones that involve mafia, the last i read involving mafia was Sun-ken Rock, pretty awesome manga :D And as OP i like other shounens, KHR, Naruto, FT, Bleach (not so much..) Ao no Exorcist, Toriko, Deadman Wonderland, FMA (Awesome manga/anime) and many others.. I also like the manga named Vagabond, it's pretty cool, i also like that type of manga.. The animes i'm enjoying the most in the last months are Steins Gate, in my opinion the anime of the year, Usagi Drop, big surprise, Rin is so cute :D, Kaiji II.. I guess you can understand now, +/- what i like :D I like others but i'm not reminding of any of them now :P My english isn't very good but i'll try my best..Tks again..

PS: I think Irashai is spelled that way ;)
Haha, no problem with your English. :)

Ah, Steins;Gate! I watched it as well. It gets pretty depressing lately, huh? =___= Feel free to drop your thoughts and theories on the series at Steins;Gate thread at "Otaku Theater" section. And Ao no Exorcist too, don't forget to check its section! ^__^ Those two are awesome series.
Hmm, from those titles, I think you like genre like adventure and action. True? XD I like them mostly as well. Fantasy adventures are my favorite.

If I consider reading manga and watching anime as hobbies, what are your other hobbies? :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to introduce myself but here i'am.. My name is Ruben Quaresma, i'm cousin of the famous football player Ricardo Quaresma and...nah! i'm joking, i'm not is cousin :D So, i like manga and anime, otherwise i wouldn't be here, i'm from, Portugal and its all i can say for now..
Welcome to mh quaresma~ :party

We have a lot of Portuguese members here.

Check out the fun forum I win threads, a few hangout there like Jorped, Farfalla, BBB banana.
 

quaresma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Okay! I'll give a check ;) Yes, that's the genre i like the most..

My other hobbies, hmm, playing football (when i say football i mean soccer, people may associate it with american football :P), playing video games, hanging around with friends, just normal stuff :D

The nick i usually use is ruben-kun but because of some thing i don't remember now, i couldn't use it this time here in MH :X
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Tks.. acho que podes falar em pt para mim :P ou se calhar não, dps os outros ficam naquela de não perceber nada e pensam que estamos a falar mal deles ou coisa assim :P

Well, speaking about football, the team from my heart is Benfica, but i'm not fanatic, i really enjoy watching the other teams playing as FCP, they give a hell of a show playing against Benfica, sometimes :D

I don't have a particular favourite character, but my favorite manga is OP, man i just love everything in it.. BTW this week OP complete 14 years old! :D
Yeah é mesmo melhor falar em inglês, porque senão maior parte nao vai perceber o que estamos a dizer :p

I thought One Piece was a bit younger. Only left more 10 years :XD
Nice to see that you read Naruto. It's my favourite. I read most of the mangas you mentioned, and quite good to see that more people that read Deadman Wonderland. I think that this manga deserves more love :amuse

I am a bit fanatic sometimes when it comes to Porto, and manly because my dream when i was a child was to be a soccer player. Last year we sure did give a huge show against Benfica, but this year things are going to be different. It will definitely be more competitive, manly because Sporting seems to be much better, and on Benfica case though it lost important players like Coentrao, they have definitely better resources.
 

quaresma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
@Charlie: Thanks, i'll give a check ;)

@Jorped: It's good to know that OP is only in the beggining of the 2nd half :D Let the series run another 14 years, or more :D DW anime was very disapointing but the manga is very amusing.. "Forum Otaku Portugal" Do you know this portuguese forum? Go take a look on it, and register if you want :D

Benfica potencial is very low without Coentão, Di Maria and Ramirez.. I haven't seen much of the new players but one that seemed to be a good player was Enzo Perez.. I don't think that things will be diferent to Porto this season, it's true that SCP is stronger but Porto holds the same players from the last season and they are excelent players.. :)
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Never heard about that Forum. I will sure to give a look there :thumbs

And that's true, but some of Benfica new players have the potential to be very good ones. About Porto, i think that it's definitely the favourite, but in soccer we never know.

About DW i only watched the first episode. I always go for the manga, i don't know why but i prefer a lot more and i found it very interesting :amuse
 

quaresma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Never heard about that Forum. I will sure to give a look there :thumbs

And that's true, but some of Benfica new players have the potential to be very good ones. About Porto, i think that it's definitely the favourite, but in soccer we never know.

About DW i only watched the first episode. I always go for the manga, i don't know why but i prefer a lot more and i found it very interesting :amuse
If you register you'll may have to wait for the Admin to give the "ok", the forum doesn't accept automatically like MH :D

Yeah, we'll see how things gonna be this season..

I'm the opposite, i watch the anime, if i enjoy it, the next thing i do is read the manga, but cases like Vagabond e Sun-ken Rock are different, because they don't have a anime, it's a shame, but we can't do nothing about it.. :P
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I'm the opposite, i watch the anime, if i enjoy it, the next thing i do is read the manga, but cases like Vagabond e Sun-ken Rock are different, because they don't have a anime, it's a shame, but we can't do nothing about it.. :P
I thought Vagabond had an anime, at least that's what i would expect. I actually read like 70 chapters of Vagabond, but it was when i started reading mangas, so i wasn't quite prepared for a manga like it on that time. I might try it soon, because the art is awesome.

I see that you like Vagabond, so i would recommend Vinland Saga :thumbs It's a very good Seinen, but unfortunately i think that it doesn't also have an anime :oh But check it anyway. The art is suburb and so are the characters and the story, so i am sure you will like it.

I have already heard some stuff about Sun-ken Rock but i still haven't read it. I will definitely try it soon :amuse
 

quaresma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Art and story, the both are great in Vagabond, and in Sun-ken Rock too, that's a manga i recomend ;) Vinland Saga, i've heard of it, i'm planning to read it in the future..
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Okay! I'll give a check ;) Yes, that's the genre i like the most..

My other hobbies, hmm, playing football (when i say football i mean soccer, people may associate it with american football :P), playing video games, hanging around with friends, just normal stuff :D

The nick i usually use is ruben-kun but because of some thing i don't remember now, i couldn't use it this time here in MH :X
Ahaha, I see~ Sometimes I'm still confused with the term football and soccer as well, never really used to them. XD I wonder if you're an RPG fan.

About your user name, you can actually request to change your user name if you really want it. Check a thread called "New User Name Request Thread" at the Support & Feedback section. ^^

Do you read manhwa (Korean comics)? If you haven't, you really should give it a try. It's only lately that I read Korean series and they are pretty good too. Check titles like Noblesse or Tower of God if you want. :3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Irashai! (I hope I spelled it right. XD)
It's irasshai. *sigh*

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Hi there quaresma!
I decided to drop off and give you a hearty welcome... (but then I got irked a little bit when I saw a "certain" misspelling.)

Anyway... Welcome to MH and I hope you'll be active around here...
I see that you like shounen and seinen...
I'm not a fan of One Piece though I read Bleach and I watch Ao no Exorcist. :)
Do you watch/read Fairy Tail?
 

quaresma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Ahaha, I see~ Sometimes I'm still confused with the term football and soccer as well, never really used to them. XD I wonder if you're an RPG fan.

About your user name, you can actually request to change your user name if you really want it. Check a thread called "New User Name Request Thread" at the Support & Feedback section. ^^

Do you read manhwa (Korean comics)? If you haven't, you really should give it a try. It's only lately that I read Korean series and they are pretty good too. Check titles like Noblesse or Tower of God if you want. :3
I don't dilike RPGs :D But i haven't played videogames since the beginning of the year, i don't have any console, all i have is a pc and it's getting old, so it can't run the newest games..

About my user name, i'm cool with it, but tks anyway :D

I don't read korean comics and i'm not intending to right now, i have a lot mangas that i need to catch up first.. :X

@yukihime03: haha, tks :D yes, i watch FT but i don't read the manga, but i'm intending to read it soon..
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Oh great. I only watch the anime too though I don't have any intention to read the manga. How do you like it so far? :)
 

quaresma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well, FT isn't a master piece, but I enjoy it a lot, the OST is awesome, one of my favorites, actually i'm listening some of the musics from that OST right now.. The Story isn't a master piece as well but i think is very entertaining, all the drama, comedy, action scenes, with the accompaniment of a great OST turns this anime into something really enjoyable.. :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Ah. Great. I like some of the music too but so far I only like the songs in the first OST album. It is indeed very enjoyable. Maybe you can join in the Fairy Tail thread later... :)
You also watch Ao no Exorcist, right?
 
Top